Quantcast GSRM Community - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-02-2013, 06:49 PM

Default GSRM Community

This is placed in the Free Advice section because I've got nowhere else to put it.

This is the GSRM Community!
GSRM stands for Gender, Sexuality, and Romantic Minorities. The acronym is similar to LGBT*QIA*P but it saves you from writing all of that, it's all-inclusive, and it doesn't leave the A open to allies, when it really means asexual/aromantic.
I've noticed that KP has become a lot more diverse and a lot more people are questioning themselves. I've also noticed that questioning sexuality is getting emphasised on a lot, but not so much gender, for kids who are in the trans* category(like me). This thread is made for anyone on KP who isn't sure about their gender, sexuality, and romantic orientation, those who are sure (or mostly sure) with themselves but need help with relationships, being accepted, transitioning, passing, etc., or just want to talk about stuff related to GSRM.
Allies are welcome to comment, but keep in mind that this thread is mostly for those in the GSRM Community. If you are an ally, please respect that a queer person may not want you on this thread, and please DO NOT try to talk over queer people.

Last edited by Lily09; 01-07-2014 at 07:43 PM.

Tags
♤of♡s, alaska is a mermaid, am confuse but yolo, asher was here, cutie jasper <3, down with het, elliot is the best ever, elliot will u marry me, fuck trump, genderqueer, girls are yes, gsrm, homo-freaking-flexible, i <3 girls, i am ellio, i have a crush on u, i love elliot more stfu, once in slept w/ santa d:, shit am i gay, shut the fuck up, thanks 4 helping me out, trans & pan pride, u are not ellio im ellio, u go, yo i love everyone