Quantcast Your emotional venting thread. I'll explain. - Page 1344 - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Outside Life > Free advice
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #13431  
Old 01-29-2014, 08:32 AM
LaurenM LaurenM is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: hungry
Posts: 6,999
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAshWolf View Post
(*hugs*) I'm so sorry, CT...you don't deserve to go through this kind of stress. D: I'm sure you can help...just being there for them, letting them know you're willing to listen to them, actively doing things to show you care and that you need them...all of that adds up, and really can make a difference for someone. <:^) It takes some effort, but, I know you can do it. You're strong enough to do that. And, if all else fails, you might be able to get them help from someone else, like a therapist or a parent.

A lot of people believe in fate and destiny and whatnot...it's easy to think that, since SO many religions teach it. But, did you know that the Bible DOESN'T actually teach that? On the contrary, it says a lot about our free will, and how we can change our own lives.

That's actually part of what the whole God-made-man-in-his-image subject means. Unlike most animals, we have the capacity to display qualities like love, justice, and have complete free will. ^_^ We're not totally governed by instinct, and God does not force us to do things.

Take a look at what Deuteronomy 30:19, 20 says. "...I have put life and death before you, the blessing and the curse; and you must choose life so that you may live, you and your descendants, by loving Jehovah your God, by listening to his voice, and by sticking to him, for he is your life and by him you will endure a long time." This is just one of many scriptures urging us to CHOOSE a life course that will result in current and future blessings, instead of permanent destruction.

Now, while there are things God DID set up and put into motion, like the ransom sacrifice that would allow our sins to be forgiven, he does not preordain most things. Instead, since he is all-powerful, can see into the future at will, and determine how a person or situation will turn out based on their personality, or circumstances. Like, how we can predict our friend's reaction to something, because we know them so well. But, looking into the future is something God chooses to do at will; he's not constantly looking into the future or predicting things. A good example of this is when God was about to investigate the actions of the people in Sodom and Gomorrah. Genesis 18:20 says that God wanted to "see whether they are acting according to the outcry that has reached me. And if not, I can get to know it."

I know it hurts to see someone in so much pain because of their mental and/or emotional health. ;_; I know a LOT of people with severe depression, and I struggle with a mild form of it, too. But, notice that 2 Corinthians 1:3, 4 calls God, "the Father of tender mercies and the God of all comfort, who comforts us in all our trials." Also, Psalms 34:18 says, "Jehovah [God] is close to the brokenhearted; He saves those who are crushed in spirit." And 1 Thessalonians 5:14 says, "On the other hand, we exhort YOU, brothers...speak consolingly to the depressed souls, support the weak, be long-suffering toward all." See, God does not want people to be sad! He encourages his followers to take care of each other, and to give special care to those who are depressed and weak. ^_^

The best part, though, is a promise directly from God found at Revelation 21:4. "And he will wipe out every tear from their eyes, and death will be no more, neither will mourning nor outcry nor pain be anymore." Although God is allowing suffering to continue for the moment, he will soon permanently get rid of the causes, memory, and the experience of suffering! (Why he allows it is another subject entirely, but, there IS a good reason for it. The point is, he does not cause it, but allows it for now, and will get rid of it soon. But, in case you're wondering why there's so much suffering to begin with and what its source is, here's a link to an explanation of that: http://www.jw.org/en/publications/ma...uch-suffering/ )

So, why are some people born with mental health issues, or are born into stressful circumstances? Simply put, it's the result of sin, which makes us imperfect physically and emotionally. Adam and Eve were perfect, and did not have to deal with things like that until they sinned, and introduced imperfection to all mankind...kind of like a dented bread pan. No matter how many loaves are made with it, each loaf will have that same big dent in it. Over time and use, that dent in the pan can get bigger, and effect the bread it produces, although it was once flawless.


TL;DR:
The Bible doesn't teach that fate exists.
We have free will and can change the course of our lives.
God WANTS us to be happy, and we'll be happy if we obey him and ask for help.
God can see into the future, but does not preordain the course of everyone's life, nor does he constantly look into the future. He has planned things out before, but does not do this for everything all the time.
Instead, God accurately predicts how someone will act based on their personality, heart, and circumstances.
God loves us and will gladly help us out.
He will soon remove the effects of sin, and thus get rid of death and all kinds of suffering. In the meantime, though, he makes it clear how to be the safest and happiest in life. Seriously...God's plan for us ISN'T to be unhappy, it's for us to be happy and enjoy life.
Instead of being given imperfect things like mental/emotional health issues by God, we were given those things by Adam, Eve, and Satan. These things are part of what sin and imperfection brings us.


(Sorry that was so long. X_x I just wanted to back up what I was saying with references directly from the Bible, since, y'know, that's what I'm trying to explain. <:^D What the Bible really says on the subject.)


I TOTALLY respect your right to choose to have faith or not, CT. <:^3 And I don't know if your friends trust what the Bible says or not. But, I sincerely hope you're okay, and that things turn out well for you AND your friends. (*hugs and gives cookies*) Let me know if there's anything I can do, or if you want/need to vent about it. Remember, you are awesome and stronger than you think!
Yes but isn't God supposed to have created Adam and Eve and basically everything? And that he's omnipotent and omniscient? That means he knows full well that they're going to sin, so why did he make them like that in the first place? Oh, and that tree in the garden of Eden, he made that too. So technically he was the origin of Sin.
Reply With Quote
  #13432  
Old 01-29-2014, 08:38 AM
L.S.Trendom L.S.Trendom is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: en route to Mordor, punching my father, Voldemort, in the nose for not liking my Father's Day gift
Posts: 58,652
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMoonWakedWolf View Post
I really hope ur right man it would be awesome to know that I matter tho
Thank you tho that actually helped me dude thank u *hug*
i aaaam YOU DO MATTER OK DUDE
hell ya *hugs*
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeatherB View Post
ok she texted me literally one emoji today and i near fell out of my chair i was so relieved that she's alive
ok i will try to remember to email u on friday so u may tell me the thing

i stopped believing in god because im not sure why i ever did. i was never allowed to have my own opinion on god; i was forced into church and confirmation and raised with the belief that OF COURSE god was real, why shouldnt god be real?????? but then i grew up and started thinking logically like "why the fuck do i actually have to believe this bs it makes no sense to me" (IM SO SORRY THATS RLLY OFFENSIVE BUT IF A THING LITERALLY DOESNT MAKE SENSE TO ME I CANT ACCEPT IT IM SORRY FOR BEING AN OFFENSIVE PRICK)

omfg i really want to kiss her but i cant bc there're always people around grrrrrrrr fuckin homophobes
it would be my first kiss and probably hers too HGSLDHSLKGSHKLGSGD
im sorry i got kinda hooked on the kissing part
oops
thank you *hugs*

okay, i don't have autism, but i'm clinically depressed and this is basically how i feel. i mean, aside from being depressed, i'm actually really happy that i'm depressed if that makes sense at all because in my eyes i'm the worst person i know, so this is the best thing that could happen to be. i love being depressed, in a sick way. and whenever i feel myself starting to be better about myself, that's when i hate myself the most. because how could i love a person fucked up as myself? that's fucked up. so i hate myself for that and then i love myself for hating myself and hate myself for loving myself and work myself into a stressed state void of any other emotion than a general world-weariness.
but yes, i do like myself when i hate myself.
but when i like myself, i hate myself.
im sorry. this isnt making much sense its so hard to put this into words ok i should stop typing
*tackle hugs* ok not sure if u need to know the thing now but i will tell u the thing anyway just in case

i can sorta relate to that omg

EEEEE YOU SHOULD KISS HER *fangirls*

i know that feel
eeyyyy man you don't fucking deserve to hate yourself, you don't deserve to be depressed. *hugs* SHUT THE FUCK UP OK U ARE ONE OF MY FAVOURITE PEOPLE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lily09 View Post
tw for suicide
i was watching glee the other day and rachel said to finn, "you said you'd never break up with me!" and finn replied "i never thought you'd make me feel this way."
out of context, that would be my entire situation.
except im a manipulative bitch who can't let go because i can't trust that i won't get hurt over it.
its hard to say i do when i dont --fall out boy.
to be honest, i hate myself for sinking this low, i hate me for being an absolute asshole to you, and i'm trying to be better for you, but at the same time i feel like i should leave for both of us, i'd be happier, and you wouldn't be in this awful manipulative friendship.
except i've left too many times and i need to fix this but i dont know how other than killing myself.
i'm too much of a bitch, too heartless, too stupid to even be here. all i do is whine about things and make ppls lives 100x worse. i want to be a better person because people want me to, not because its the right thing to do.
i feel like all my friends are better than me and i suck at everything and i probably actually do!! i suck at writing and singing and dancing and even communicating and doing math and doing science and making people feel better and being a good friend i literally just suck at everything and maybe the only thing i wont suck at is killing myself!! except maybe ill fail at that too!! or maybe i wont even be able to because ill be too scared and guess what ill continue to suck at being a human being.
wait who's this about?

okay first of all killing yourself would NOT make things better for them. unless your friendship is reallyyyyyyy fucked up and abusive, they're still better off than they would be if you killed yourself. p likely that they'd feel guilty in addition to having to grieve sooo

nope man you made my life better
make yourself do it because it's the right thing to do. that's what i do.

no u dont suck at everything ok shut up
you're good at writing, not like a John Green–reincarnated no, but you are talented. you're p good at educating people about sj stuff, aaand you were pretty good about making me feel better.
youre not going to fucking kill yourself okay

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAshWolf View Post
So this is what I've been reduced to.

Looking up and listening to really sad/angsty songs on YouTube, belting out the most overused, stereotypical lyrics in the world, and being able to identify with every single word to the letter.

And the worst part is, I've lost almost all of the people who I could've (comfortably) vented about my issues with. So, instead, I turn to music. But these songs are sO FREAKING STEREOTYPICAL AND OVERUSED ACK SOMEONE HELP I DoN'T LiKe tHiS I FEEL SO DUMB SINGING THESE SONGS TO MYSELF AND KNOWING THEY FIT PERFECTLY
ACK
eyyyy you can email me if you want *hugs*
(*whispers* sorry for not replying to your email btw ive just been busy ;-; )
Reply With Quote
  #13433  
Old 01-29-2014, 08:45 AM
TheAshWolf TheAshWolf is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: In the TARDIS, obviously. ^_^
Posts: 8,662
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaurenM View Post
Yes but isn't God supposed to have created Adam and Eve and basically everything? And that he's omnipotent and omniscient? That means he knows full well that they're going to sin, so why did he make them like that in the first place? Oh, and that tree in the garden of Eden, he made that too. So technically he was the origin of Sin.
I have had literally no sleep tonight/this morning...I shall answer those questions after I sleep, okay? <:^D I'm just about ready to pass out at the keyboard...so...X_x I doubt any answer from me would be very coherent if I gave one right now. Sorry...I promise, I'll answer after I wake up!
Reply With Quote
  #13434  
Old 01-29-2014, 08:50 AM
bookworm1999 bookworm1999 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Arandell
Posts: 8,809
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaurenM View Post
Yes but isn't God supposed to have created Adam and Eve and basically everything? And that he's omnipotent and omniscient? That means he knows full well that they're going to sin, so why did he make them like that in the first place? Oh, and that tree in the garden of Eden, he made that too. So technically he was the origin of Sin.
What is true love without a choice? Yes, he knew they were going to sin, but he gave them the choice to choose between Him and the fruit that the serpent said would 'open their eyes'. He tests us, gives us free will, and it's our job to choose Him or the temptation. He knows the future, and He has a plan.
__________________
~❆ ~

I am one with the wind and sky
Reply With Quote
  #13435  
Old 01-29-2014, 08:54 AM
LaurenM LaurenM is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: hungry
Posts: 6,999
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by blossom View Post
I know I'm normally kind of calm on here. I've never been anorexic or anything but tbh today I just wanted to be thin, and not eat, and just not have these stupid wide thighs or "muscular" calves (they aren't fucking muscular), just to not eat for a long time but not have people ask questions.
Yes I sometimes get jealous over some people too on aesthetic matters but my love of food wins
I don't know about your opinion on food and how you actually look, but I guess it's okay to go on a light diet or better, exercise
Quote:
Originally Posted by rebecca View Post
Not really, just better at pretending than most. That's what I'd say. Pseudoawesomness, to cover for my writhing anxiety (okay, it's not that bad. More squirming than writhing. But squirming anxiety sounds silly), arrogance (which the supposed awesomeness invalidates because it makes my opinion of myself correct), bouts of low confidence (I can't talk to sales assistants, too awkward, and yet I think of myself as a brilliant human being who deserves medals and awards and love) and difficulty empathising, which is shit when you miss someone's anger and make a joke that really offends them an makes you look stupid.

Also, I'm very manipulative, especially online. I think about how my words could swing the person to my point of view, I guilt-trip, I complement them, I even do book swaps (most recently) to placate people. I don't care about them before I get myself on their bad side, but when I am, I try to make them feel bad for hating me. And I can't stop myself doing this. Sometimes I don't even realise I am. It's horrible because it means I'm a bad person and probably a psychopath. I just like pulling strings. I'm not this awesome god of Kidpub. I've put myself in that place and I use people. What makes it worse is the fact I'm not a true psychopath, so I feel guilt. I mean, I can't really manipulate Lauren, she knows me too well, but everyone else only sees the KidPub front. Nearly every word is carefully thought about, in relation to how the other person could react. It's terrifying, realising how evil you really are. Even more terrifying telling you, because, what, I don't know, people might find this cruel, callous. I still care about them! I do! But I will also try and manipulate them, almost instinctively. It's life. It's what I do.

I'm not overly good at manipulating people either. Most of them just hate me. So I suppose it evens out. Please don't ask me to stop guys, I can't turn it off, and please be aware that much of what I say has a purpose.

Possibly the ability to bluff this well is the making of real awesomeness.
You manipulated me one time. BUT OTHERWISE I'M IMMUNE!
But seriously, you've improved. Morally. I don't see you pointing out every grammatical mistakes and non-capitalised words. And you're the only person I can go full-out sarcastic with, you have a weird sense of humour and he only person who can do these fake lies like hearing people sizzle on the frying pan or whatever it was without worrying about being stupid
I guess you can call that immature but if everyone's so serious all the time (aka mature) the world would be really boring
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeatherB View Post
ok she texted me literally one emoji today and i near fell out of my chair i was so relieved that she's alive
ok i will try to remember to email u on friday so u may tell me the thing

i stopped believing in god because im not sure why i ever did. i was never allowed to have my own opinion on god; i was forced into church and confirmation and raised with the belief that OF COURSE god was real, why shouldnt god be real?????? but then i grew up and started thinking logically like "why the fuck do i actually have to believe this bs it makes no sense to me" (IM SO SORRY THATS RLLY OFFENSIVE BUT IF A THING LITERALLY DOESNT MAKE SENSE TO ME I CANT ACCEPT IT IM SORRY FOR BEING AN OFFENSIVE PRICK)

omfg i really want to kiss her but i cant bc there're always people around grrrrrrrr fuckin homophobes
it would be my first kiss and probably hers too HGSLDHSLKGSHKLGSGD
im sorry i got kinda hooked on the kissing part
oops
thank you *hugs*

okay, i don't have autism, but i'm clinically depressed and this is basically how i feel. i mean, aside from being depressed, i'm actually really happy that i'm depressed if that makes sense at all because in my eyes i'm the worst person i know, so this is the best thing that could happen to be. i love being depressed, in a sick way. and whenever i feel myself starting to be better about myself, that's when i hate myself the most. because how could i love a person fucked up as myself? that's fucked up. so i hate myself for that and then i love myself for hating myself and hate myself for loving myself and work myself into a stressed state void of any other emotion than a general world-weariness.
but yes, i do like myself when i hate myself.
but when i like myself, i hate myself.
im sorry. this isnt making much sense its so hard to put this into words ok i should stop typing


all the stuff i bolded, that's me. except im not manipulative online at all. which is why i had to create laurel. because if i'm not manipulative then i'm not really me and even though laurel is sort of a manipulation of myself she's all the good honest nice qualities that i see in everyone else and the depression that i see in myself put into one. she is, in a form, my truest unbiased unmanipulated self. (p.s. if you dont follow my tumblr everything about laurel makes zero sense so i apologize)
It actually does make sense, the hating yourself for loving yourself for hating yourself...and on and on...thing. But don't hate yourself for loving yourself because if I'm not mistaken you usually are nicer to people if you're nice to yourself. It's nice to love yourself period
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lily09 View Post
tw for suicide
i was watching glee the other day and rachel said to finn, "you said you'd never break up with me!" and finn replied "i never thought you'd make me feel this way."
out of context, that would be my entire situation.
except im a manipulative bitch who can't let go because i can't trust that i won't get hurt over it.
its hard to say i do when i dont --fall out boy.
to be honest, i hate myself for sinking this low, i hate me for being an absolute asshole to you, and i'm trying to be better for you, but at the same time i feel like i should leave for both of us, i'd be happier, and you wouldn't be in this awful manipulative friendship.
except i've left too many times and i need to fix this but i dont know how other than killing myself.
i'm too much of a bitch, too heartless, too stupid to even be here. all i do is whine about things and make ppls lives 100x worse. i want to be a better person because people want me to, not because its the right thing to do.
i feel like all my friends are better than me and i suck at everything and i probably actually do!! i suck at writing and singing and dancing and even communicating and doing math and doing science and making people feel better and being a good friend i literally just suck at everything and maybe the only thing i wont suck at is killing myself!! except maybe ill fail at that too!! or maybe i wont even be able to because ill be too scared and guess what ill continue to suck at being a human being.
You don't suck at writing, and I pretty much can't judge the other things but there's a lot more than that in the world ok
Reply With Quote
  #13436  
Old 01-29-2014, 09:10 AM
HeatherB HeatherB is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: between insane and insecure
Posts: 7,527
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by L.S.Trendom View Post
i aaaam YOU DO MATTER OK DUDE
hell ya *hugs*


*tackle hugs* ok not sure if u need to know the thing now but i will tell u the thing anyway just in case

i can sorta relate to that omg

EEEEE YOU SHOULD KISS HER *fangirls*

i know that feel
eeyyyy man you don't fucking deserve to hate yourself, you don't deserve to be depressed. *hugs* SHUT THE FUCK UP OK U ARE ONE OF MY FAVOURITE PEOPLE

oh btw im not gonna be able to email u friday because i have circus then but could you email me on thursday instead if that'd work??
ok cool

I REALLY WANT TO KISS HER GRRRRRRRRRR

you don't deserve to be depressed either. but life is fucking stupid soo *hugs you back*
Quote:
Originally Posted by LaurenM View Post
It actually does make sense, the hating yourself for loving yourself for hating yourself...and on and on...thing. But don't hate yourself for loving yourself because if I'm not mistaken you usually are nicer to people if you're nice to yourself. It's nice to love yourself period
no the thing is that deep down i know i dont have to be depressed i could actually be happy if i really tried or whatever but on the other hand im such a shitty person and i deserve to hate myself but actually i'm pretty sure that i love myself because im really selfish and self-centered and annoying but i still love myself but because i do i hate myself because i also hate myself because im the worst person i've ever met
my problem is i'm the opposite of depressed but i realize that with what a horrible person i am i /should/ be depressed and hate myself, but i can't
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lily09 View Post
tw for suicide
i was watching glee the other day and rachel said to finn, "you said you'd never break up with me!" and finn replied "i never thought you'd make me feel this way."
out of context, that would be my entire situation.
except im a manipulative bitch who can't let go because i can't trust that i won't get hurt over it.
its hard to say i do when i dont --fall out boy.
to be honest, i hate myself for sinking this low, i hate me for being an absolute asshole to you, and i'm trying to be better for you, but at the same time i feel like i should leave for both of us, i'd be happier, and you wouldn't be in this awful manipulative friendship.
except i've left too many times and i need to fix this but i dont know how other than killing myself.
i'm too much of a bitch, too heartless, too stupid to even be here. all i do is whine about things and make ppls lives 100x worse. i want to be a better person because people want me to, not because its the right thing to do.
i feel like all my friends are better than me and i suck at everything and i probably actually do!! i suck at writing and singing and dancing and even communicating and doing math and doing science and making people feel better and being a good friend i literally just suck at everything and maybe the only thing i wont suck at is killing myself!! except maybe ill fail at that too!! or maybe i wont even be able to because ill be too scared and guess what ill continue to suck at being a human being.
no no nonnOO NOONOOOOONO ONON ONN ONNON
that looks like onion
you do not suck okay you are so much better than you could ever imagine yourself to be and you have made my live 100x better and you rarely whine about stuff so dude all those points are extremely invalid
you are an absolutely amazing human being and i love you so much and i hope that you do suck at killing yourself because that way you'll still be alive and around to continue making everyone feel better and to talk about awkwardness and sex and porn with me and we can still exchange good fic and you can keep being fabulous and awesome when youre alive and thats a bit harder to do when ur dead therefore you should stay alive ok please killing yourself solves nothing *hugs*
Quote:
Originally Posted by rebecca View Post
No, it's fine. What is your tumblr?
it's here
__________________
and of course i f o r g i v e
i've seen how you live
like a phoenix you r i s e
from the ashes
you pick up the p i e c e s
and the ghosts in the attic;
they never quite leave
Reply With Quote
  #13437  
Old 01-29-2014, 12:45 PM
rebecca rebecca is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: honestly I can't even think of a witty answer anymore this is tragic
Posts: 6,818
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaurenM View Post

You manipulated me one time. BUT OTHERWISE I'M IMMUNE!
But seriously, you've improved. Morally. I don't see you pointing out every grammatical mistakes and non-capitalised words. And you're the only person I can go full-out sarcastic with, you have a weird sense of humour and he only person who can do these fake lies like hearing people sizzle on the frying pan or whatever it was without worrying about being stupid
I guess you can call that immature but if everyone's so serious all the time (aka mature) the world would be really boring
I don't remember when I manipulated you. When was that?

I'm still a grammar Nazi though, it would just take up way too much time if I corrected every mistake when people never learn, do they?

It's fun to come out with ridiculous things like cannibalism. I suppose it's a warped sense of humour - but my dad's worse! He tells the most messed up jokes...
__________________
“The enemy is anybody who's going to get you killed, no matter which side he is on.” - Joseph Heller, Catch-22
Reply With Quote
  #13438  
Old 01-29-2014, 02:25 PM
wildheartexplorer wildheartexplorer is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 7
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeptemberLove View Post
I'm mean to everyone. Not that I insult them, but I'm just so... silent... that it's offending. People thinkit's personal and feel like I dno't want to talk to them specifically. D:

Plus this guy that I liked asked me out, and I said no all mean annoyed like even though I really wanted to go with him.

This si a really good idea for a thread, though.
*hugs* it'll be okay.
Reply With Quote
  #13439  
Old 01-29-2014, 09:48 PM
L.S.Trendom L.S.Trendom is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: en route to Mordor, punching my father, Voldemort, in the nose for not liking my Father's Day gift
Posts: 58,652
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeatherB View Post
oh btw im not gonna be able to email u friday because i have circus then but could you email me on thursday instead if that'd work??
ok cool

I REALLY WANT TO KISS HER GRRRRRRRRRR

you don't deserve to be depressed either. but life is fucking stupid soo *hugs you back*

no the thing is that deep down i know i dont have to be depressed i could actually be happy if i really tried or whatever but on the other hand im such a shitty person and i deserve to hate myself but actually i'm pretty sure that i love myself because im really selfish and self-centered and annoying but i still love myself but because i do i hate myself because i also hate myself because im the worst person i've ever met
my problem is i'm the opposite of depressed but i realize that with what a horrible person i am i /should/ be depressed and hate myself, but i can't
oh okay yeah tbh i dont know why i said friday bc thursday works better for me anyway
so just send me an email or snapchat and then i'll get on gmail chat ok?

YOU SHOUUUULD OMG

*whispers* if youre such a horrible person then why are you one of my favourite people
Reply With Quote
  #13440  
Old 01-29-2014, 11:49 PM
AlgebraAddict AlgebraAddict is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: tehksus
Posts: 16,920
Default

okay so I don't know

but for the first time in my life

I am part of a team

a real team


granted, it's not much, just four kids on a MATHCOUNTS team

but we are a team

and I'm part of it

I'm freaking part of it and people rely on me and I rely on people and we all work together

and I am not only part of this team

I am the leader of this team. I am the person that people look up to.

I am also the person that cusses incessantly at the math problems when they don't make sense

and the teacher gave me a really weird look when I yelled in the middle of team practice THIS PROBLEM IS BULLSHIT


but it's like

I'm not an outsider

I'm not left out

I'm part of something and idk but does that make me special or something
__________________



and I'll use you as a
w a r n i n g
s i g n
that if you talk enough sense, then you'll lose your mind



- I Found, by Amber Run
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
♥lifepleaseguys:'), afraid to keep on living, bettertoburnoutthanfade, black n hopeless feeling, do what?, do you ever wonder?, face the north, i give up; okay?, i love u its gon b ok, i'm already dead inside, i'm so sorry, i'm there for you :), ignored as usual, ihopethebunnycheersuup:), just pray :), kayla was here, o_o this is insane, smexy elmo, someone's bitter, tags y u so weird?, takesometimetofeelbetter, theblackisclosingin, they're following me...:(, we got this!, you are not alone

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:51 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.