Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Writing > Never Ending Stories
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-15-2019, 07:06 AM

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gracithe1andonly View Post
"I could not have foreseen the ShadowClan intruder," she defended herself. "But the master plan worked anyway!"
"ShadowClan- what? Are you sure you were still on our territory?" Asked Clovertail.
"Yeah." Rainfoot 'a gaze met the medicine cat.
"He came out of nowhere. It was crazy." Greenmoss licked a wound on Rainfoot's shoulder.

(:3)
Old 01-15-2019, 07:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Werty View Post
"ShadowClan- what? Are you sure you were still on our territory?" Asked Clovertail.
"Yeah." Rainfoot 'a gaze met the medicine cat.
"He came out of nowhere. It was crazy." Greenmoss licked a wound on Rainfoot's shoulder.

(:3)
Clovertail lashed his tail, irritated. "Tell Kindlestar or someone! Don't just stand there like lovesick kits."

"But brother," Snowpelt whispered, purring deeply, "they are lovesick kits."

"But sister," Clovertail said without any real bite in his tone, "our territory is in danger."

Snowpelt rolled her eyes and nudged him affectionately, calling to Rainfoot and Greenmoss to follow her as she trotted towards Kindlestar's den.

-i found, amber run
Old 01-16-2019, 08:19 PM

Quote:
Clovertail lashed his tail, irritated. "Tell Kindlestar or someone! Don't just stand there like lovesick kits."

"But brother," Snowpelt whispered, purring deeply, "they are lovesick kits."

"But sister," Clovertail said without any real bite in his tone, "our territory is in danger."

Snowpelt rolled her eyes and nudged him affectionately, calling to Rainfoot and Greenmoss to follow her as she trotted towards Kindlestar's den.

heEEEEEY BROTHER-

okay i'm done

i'm going to do a large six moon time skip, in which all our forgotten problems that would be unfitting to resolve now are magically resolved. Also, I'm thinking of bringing on a huge bout of greencough for everyone- Rainfoot n Duskclaw are the only ones of my characters to be affected (and neither to die) but i think it would be a perfect time to kill off Chirpheart, but it's up to you.

i'm not going to write anything now so I can get permission on the time skip from you
Old 01-16-2019, 10:02 PM

Quote:
heEEEEEY BROTHER-

okay i'm done

i'm going to do a large six moon time skip, in which all our forgotten problems that would be unfitting to resolve now are magically resolved. Also, I'm thinking of bringing on a huge bout of greencough for everyone- Rainfoot n Duskclaw are the only ones of my characters to be affected (and neither to die) but i think it would be a perfect time to kill off Chirpheart, but it's up to you.

i'm not going to write anything now so I can get permission on the time skip from you
-I'm okay with skipping, but we do need to figure out how the problems were (or were not) resolved. So what are we doing about spies in the short run? I presume it's really hard to do anything until the next gathering, but Kindlestar probably tells all his cats to warn them that if they intrude, next time, ThunderClan will come into their territory and mess stuff up. This happens.

-Then the other clans at the next gathering are all like "BUT U SENT SPIES TOO" and Kindlestar is like "wat no I did not i'm not that opportunistic" and it turns out sOMEONE (I don't know who) is a spy. We don't have to go thru this plotline point-by-point if we don't want to but we need to establish what happened in general.

-About the bout of greencough-i'm reluctant to kill Chirpheart quite yet. If you need Kindlestar emotionally compromised for another plotline, the way to do it will be to slowly cut away his kin, his daughters, his Sparrowflight, and then, at last, Chirpheart. Whenever he dies Kindlestar is totally gonna burst out with a lot of grief-filled reminisces about their insane lives.

-characters I don't mind killing:

-Gingerfur (who misses Nightfur most)
-Featherstep
-Birdsong
-Greenstep
-Sparrowflight (if we must)

If we really wanted to cut the clan to its knees, Violetfern would be a huge loss.

ughh I feel so sadistic right now.

On the brighter side, if Greenmoss and Rainfoot have six whole moons under their belts, they're probably ready for apprentices. I'll make them up if you like, currently trying to family-tree our whole ThunderClan

-i found, amber run

Last edited by Gracithe1andonly; 01-16-2019 at 10:41 PM.
Old 01-17-2019, 07:15 AM

Quote:
-I'm okay with skipping, but we do need to figure out how the problems were (or were not) resolved. So what are we doing about spies in the short run? I presume it's really hard to do anything until the next gathering, but Kindlestar probably tells all his cats to warn them that if they intrude, next time, ThunderClan will come into their territory and mess stuff up. This happens.

-Then the other clans at the next gathering are all like "BUT U SENT SPIES TOO" and Kindlestar is like "wat no I did not i'm not that opportunistic" and it turns out sOMEONE (I don't know who) is a spy. We don't have to go thru this plotline point-by-point if we don't want to but we need to establish what happened in general.

-About the bout of greencough-i'm reluctant to kill Chirpheart quite yet. If you need Kindlestar emotionally compromised for another plotline, the way to do it will be to slowly cut away his kin, his daughters, his Sparrowflight, and then, at last, Chirpheart. Whenever he dies Kindlestar is totally gonna burst out with a lot of grief-filled reminisces about their insane lives.

-characters I don't mind killing:

-Gingerfur (who misses Nightfur most)
-Featherstep
-Birdsong
-Greenstep
-Sparrowflight (if we must)

If we really wanted to cut the clan to its knees, Violetfern would be a huge loss.

ughh I feel so sadistic right now.

On the brighter side, if Greenmoss and Rainfoot have six whole moons under their belts, they're probably ready for apprentices. I'll make them up if you like, currently trying to family-tree our whole ThunderClan

Honestly when I said the whole resolving problem resolving I meant "telling the medicine cat that you have magical powers you procrastinator". Coming with the time skip, we can just say it happened because it's lost it's place in the plot, really.

I'm okay with killing any of those characters, your choice, but not Violetfern. Her mate is already sick and she is my tough spirit and I want her to not die for a little bit longer. I wouldn't feel as bad though if we have to kill her because her kits are definitely apprentices now making her out of the nursery.

I don't remember which one of the characters were Snow and Clover's mom but if you killed the mom it would be something to prove Snowpelt is not as much as a background character as she may seem. Nothing's really happened to her so far and although she is your OC so this is your choice she deserves some spotlight as well.
Old 01-17-2019, 09:16 AM

Quote:
Honestly when I said the whole resolving problem resolving I meant "telling the medicine cat that you have magical powers you procrastinator". Coming with the time skip, we can just say it happened because it's lost it's place in the plot, really.

I'm okay with killing any of those characters, your choice, but not Violetfern. Her mate is already sick and she is my tough spirit and I want her to not die for a little bit longer. I wouldn't feel as bad though if we have to kill her because her kits are definitely apprentices now making her out of the nursery.

I don't remember which one of the characters were Snow and Clover's mom but if you killed the mom it would be something to prove Snowpelt is not as much as a background character as she may seem. Nothing's really happened to her so far and although she is your OC so this is your choice she deserves some spotlight as well.
K so Rainfoot has told Clovertail at some point that she has powers.

Greenstep is Snow and Clover's mom. It might be time for Snowpelt to have some spotlight, you're right

-i found, amber run
Old 01-17-2019, 02:33 PM

Quote:
K so Rainfoot has told Clovertail at some point that she has powers.

Greenstep is Snow and Clover's mom. It might be time for Snowpelt to have some spotlight, you're right
k gud

also, as for the whole apprentices bit, didn't birdsong have children around the fox attack time?

I don't think we clarified if they were born yet or not

besides that, I think that's everything. you can start us out if you want

Last edited by Werty; 01-17-2019 at 02:36 PM.
Old 01-17-2019, 03:03 PM

Quote:
k gud

also, as for the whole apprentices bit, didn't birdsong have children around the fox attack time?

I don't think we clarified if they were born yet or not

besides that, I think that's everything. you can start us out if you want
Yeah I think she had kits around then and they're probably almost ready to be apprentices, Hopkit and Haykit I think I'm naming them

-i found, amber run
Old 01-17-2019, 03:12 PM

Greenleaf turned to leaf-fall, and each clan stopped sending spies, having too much to do within their own borders to bother with the others. Leaf-fall turned to leafbare, and Kindlestar and Duskclaw began to warn everyone that it looked to be a difficult one, more difficult than they had had in a long time. They simply had too many mouths to feed.

It was rumored throughout the ThunderClan camp that someone had prayed down a curse on them to decrease their population, because the moment the weather went from chilly to frosty, kits began coughing and warriors began sneezing. Clovertail held out hope that the whitecough would remain whitecough and go away in time, since everyone was still eating well on the remnants of leaf-fall's plenty. No such luck.

Sweetface, the oldest cat in ThunderClan, was the first to fall deathly ill. She was moved quickly to the medicine den, but moments after her, Gingerfur was sent by his concerned leader into Clovertail's care. Then Greenstep fell ill on a hunting patrol that evening, and was sent home by her clanmates despite her weak protests that she felt fine. After one more day, it seemed everybody had whitecough at least, and Clovertail could do nothing without more catmint. He and Kindlestar sent all warriors who were not sick out of camp to keep them from the sickness and to look for catmint, and so Rainfoot and Greenmoss found themselves lingering uncomfortably near to Twolegplace, trying to find the rare herb.

-i found, amber run
Old 01-17-2019, 08:49 PM

Greenmoss was mildly concerned that Rainfoot was sick, but she mentally seemed fine and he decided not to say anything. Her head jerked up as she gestured to a small patch of plants. He gave it a quick sniff- it was definitely catmint.

"Let's take it back to camp." Exclaimed Greenmoss. He was glad everyone was going to be okay.

On the way back to camp, Rainfoot stumbled to a stop. She sneezed and looked concerned. Greenmoss steered her back to camp worriedly.

"We're constructing a den, around two more cats got sick while you we'ren't here." Duskclaw addressed the returning cats.

"Make that three," said Greenmoss as her gestured towards poor Rainfoot.

Tags
kayla makes, kayla makes 2 many threds, kayla was here, kayla...