Quantcast *{Not sure where this should go...}* Haha, let's obsess and discuss our crushes :3 - Page 839 - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Outside Life > Free advice
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-17-2016, 12:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steampunk View Post
Oh my gosh guys he asked for my phone number earlier and he's been texting me all day! What do I do, how do I social without seeming like an awkward weirdo agh how do I do this!?
I FEEL LIKE THiS WOULD BE A GOOD TIME FOR ME TO BE OVER YOUR SHOULDER STEALING YOUR PHONE TO TEXT BAE however to my knowledge I don't actually live near you so that sux
anyways goodluck

and I'll use you as a
w a r n i n g
s i g n
that if you talk enough sense, then you'll lose your mind

- I Found, by Amber Run
Old 06-17-2016, 01:45 AM

love letters are nice to receive just btw
rip me
I'm dead
deaddeaddead
gone
there's no hope for me noooooowwww

((death, white lies))
Old 06-17-2016, 02:09 AM

OKAY BUT PEOPLE WHO ARE VERY TOUCHY AND FRIENDLY ARE THE WORST.
He complimented the color of my eyes, my hair, he said that he's really going to miss me, he's been doing obnoxious things to get my attention, and to me, all of this would mean WOW CRUSH RECIPROCATED. but to mr. Cuddlycinnamonroll this is the treatment for everyone. So quiet emotionally distant girl over here overanalyzing his friendly actions and cuddly happy emotional guy over there thinking that distant girl is not attracted to him at all. Brilliant pit I've dug.
Old 06-17-2016, 02:18 AM

im 100% sure he does not feel the same way for me which sucks heaps but also, i value his friendship a lot so it doesnt matter??
my emotions fuck me up so bad cause i like so many different people at one point and it makes me feel like a bad person lmao
Old 06-17-2016, 07:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BookKitty View Post
im so unoriginal for liking him and me and my friends' idea for why he's so fascinating is that he's the main character lmao

ive gone too deep ive covered up any bit of the fact that i like him so well that it would be so weird if i said i did

like,,we even feel unoriginal for just being his friend?? little do they know,,,

in short: this crush sucks im ready for it to go away but i just wanna kiss someone and someone to love me
Ugh, me too... i dont know if i have a crush or if i just really need someone you know? am i that clingy? lmao

on the bright side i talked to my crush at a festival today and he said my jacket was nice and told me to stop drinking so much coke zero because ill die, so at least he doesnt want me dead. that is nice :^)

and the other 'crush' (idk... idk. i like him but we're so similar) i talked to his parents and he said they thought i was nice and he's cute and :- ) end my suffering im so gay
Old 06-17-2016, 10:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlgebraAddict View Post
I FEEL LIKE THiS WOULD BE A GOOD TIME FOR ME TO BE OVER YOUR SHOULDER STEALING YOUR PHONE TO TEXT BAE however to my knowledge I don't actually live near you so that sux
anyways goodluck
Yeah. But thanks for the support!
Old 06-17-2016, 02:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steampunk View Post
Yeah. But thanks for the support!
no problemo

and I'll use you as a
w a r n i n g
s i g n

- I Found, by Amber Run
Old 06-17-2016, 02:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pluzzle View Post
listen... guys guys i was on a fucking video call with him for like.......... 3 hours last night AND SOMEWHERE IN THE FIRST HALF AN HOUR HIS SHIRT IS GONE HELP

I HAVE SO MANY SCREESNHOTSsfkjdhf WHaT DOES THIS MEAN

Ok ok im in class and i feel like i need ot get this out of my system im on 3 hours of sleep .. we battled on pokemon... then he called me because i didnt know how to trade and he was talking me through it and then we stopped playing pokemon and just joked around trying to scare each other and taking screenshots of compromising positions LMAO not like that but... fuck man... he has a fucking katana what a weeb.... and he did all these anime poses w it .. then he serenaded me w guitar on cam and i just : ^))) and his shirt wasfuckign off by this point and i have no idea what that means but it was there and he was totally showing off those muscles.... it was HOT dude and he was wearing a jacket and no shirt at one point and ... he did the sleeve thing... jjjgjjgjhfjdkg

and he took me ((his ipad)) to the kitchen and it was such an adventure trying to hide from his parents because to them it just looks like "my 14 y/o son is talking to a girl shirtless and laughing at 2am. this must be stopped." and eventually i ended the call cause i was being too noisy and had to sleep and i miss him but i was only on video call wt f. ..... end my suffering

I AM ABSOLUTELY DYING RIGHT NoW THAT IS BEAUTIFUL OH MY GOODNESSSS

and I'll use you as a
w a r n i n g
s i g n

- I Found, by Amber Run
Old 06-17-2016, 03:54 PM

why am i not being kissed now i find this extremely rude
Old 06-17-2016, 04:21 PM

Send a message via Skype™ to BookKitty

Quote:
Originally Posted by meerkat View Post
why am i not being kissed now i find this extremely rude
i feeL this hol y

Tags
#foreveralone, *insert funny tag*, barbed wire is the worst, boys are weird..., boys are weird...., crushes, don't you know, gwen6eva, i like you <3, i love tags, i think i love you, i'm gay, i'm in love with lena, iffee <3, just had to add a tag, looooooove!, love doesn't exist..., my ferret ate my homework, notice me ;-;, oooooooh young love, sandy was here, tags y u so weird?, that you're toxic!, too much fighting >.>, ~snapple~