Quantcast Your physical venting thread. I'll explain. x_x ('Tis a fail.) - Page 26 - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Outside Life > Free advice
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #251  
Old 03-31-2015, 08:42 PM
Swallowtail Swallowtail is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: ny/ma
Posts: 882
Default

Do you like that or not?
I love snow way too much to ever move away. It snowed here yesterday...for a few seconds. Then it hailed for around a minute, rained for another few seconds, then snowed again for around ten minutes. Then it got incredibly sunny.
__________________

~Swallowtail
Reply With Quote
  #252  
Old 03-31-2015, 08:43 PM
meerkat meerkat is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: the void
Posts: 6,198
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swallowtail View Post
Do you like that or not?
I love snow way too much to ever move away. It snowed here yesterday...for a few seconds. Then it hailed for around a minute, rained for another few seconds, then snowed again for around ten minutes. Then it got incredibly sunny.
it's really boring and i've sortof forgotten what snow days feel like, so... yeah.
IN OTHER NEWS ONE OF MY EARRINGS IS HIGHER UP THAN THE OTHER I WANNA SCREAM
Reply With Quote
  #253  
Old 03-31-2015, 08:48 PM
Swallowtail Swallowtail is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: ny/ma
Posts: 882
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by meerkat View Post
it's really boring and i've sortof forgotten what snow days feel like, so... yeah.
IN OTHER NEWS ONE OF MY EARRINGS IS HIGHER UP THAN THE OTHER I WANNA SCREAM
Nothing boring around here.
Snow days feel like getting up and looking out the window and seeing two feet of snow everywhere and the sun reflecting off it so bright you have to squint, and then seeing a cat trying to get through the snow and looking so ridiculous that you almost fall down laughing.
The clip-ons? I know people who had their ears pierced, got home, looked at them in a mirror and then realized they were lopsided.
I'm never getting my ears pierced. I will always be happy to wear clip-ons.
__________________

~Swallowtail
Reply With Quote
  #254  
Old 03-31-2015, 08:51 PM
Swallowtail Swallowtail is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: ny/ma
Posts: 882
Default

I just got out of my dance stuff and look! It's a pretty bruise! On one knee and on the other one is a bad floor burn
__________________

~Swallowtail
Reply With Quote
  #255  
Old 03-31-2015, 08:52 PM
meerkat meerkat is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: the void
Posts: 6,198
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swallowtail View Post
Nothing boring around here.
Snow days feel like getting up and looking out the window and seeing two feet of snow everywhere and the sun reflecting off it so bright you have to squint, and then seeing a cat trying to get through the snow and looking so ridiculous that you almost fall down laughing.
The clip-ons? I know people who had their ears pierced, got home, looked at them in a mirror and then realized they were lopsided.
I'm never getting my ears pierced. I will always be happy to wear clip-ons.
it just feels really weird in general. I BLAME SIS.
ALSO SHE RAN INTO MY ROOM AGAIN WITH THE SPRAY BOTTLE AND SPRAYED MY FLUTE
AL;SKDSNDLFKJAS
THE PAIN IS REAL
Reply With Quote
  #256  
Old 03-31-2015, 10:07 PM
Lena Lena is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: nah
Posts: 3,886
Default

i got my wisdom teeth removed today and this effing hurts like hell ugh i hate it i can barely eat solid food and i'm starving and my jaw is super swollen and bruised a little and gurhgiuavhaivhiauhvauhaivhbuhfuhdfghh
also these pain meds are making me feel wEIRD
__________________
i wonder what keeps us so high up
could there be love beneath these wings?

((death, white lies))
Reply With Quote
  #257  
Old 03-31-2015, 10:37 PM
lvhamsters lvhamsters is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: In your brain O_O
Posts: 14,813
Send a message via Skype™ to lvhamsters
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lena View Post
i got my wisdom teeth removed today and this effing hurts like hell ugh i hate it i can barely eat solid food and i'm starving and my jaw is super swollen and bruised a little and gurhgiuavhaivhiauhvauhaivhbuhfuhdfghh
also these pain meds are making me feel wEIRD
I'm so sorry D: I had mine taken out about a year ago and it got better pretty quickly luckily! So it'll hurt for a couple days but not too long! And make sure to use lots of ice. Like lots of it. It really reduces the pain!! Hope you feel better soon!
__________________
You only live forever in the lights you make

When we were young we used to say

That you only hear the music when your hearts begin to break




Now we are the kids from yesterday
Reply With Quote
  #258  
Old 03-31-2015, 11:47 PM
Lena Lena is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: nah
Posts: 3,886
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lvhamsters View Post
I'm so sorry D: I had mine taken out about a year ago and it got better pretty quickly luckily! So it'll hurt for a couple days but not too long! And make sure to use lots of ice. Like lots of it. It really reduces the pain!! Hope you feel better soon!
Thanks for the ice tip ice actually seems to help - just agh I think I may have bruised the nerve in my jawline; the doctor warned me that could happen and its super sore and swollen do idk ;-; Thank you it's good to know someone has been through this haha
__________________
i wonder what keeps us so high up
could there be love beneath these wings?

((death, white lies))
Reply With Quote
  #259  
Old 04-01-2015, 12:02 AM
Swallowtail Swallowtail is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: ny/ma
Posts: 882
Default

I'm supposed to get oral surgery soon, too. But with me they might just extract the tooth or insert a wedge in my jaw to lift it up, then extract the wedge later. It sounds very painful. >.<
__________________

~Swallowtail
Reply With Quote
  #260  
Old 04-01-2015, 12:05 AM
meerkat meerkat is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: the void
Posts: 6,198
Default

Fluteing with retainers on was a baaaaaaaad idea.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
de tags haii, everything hurts, fencingow, flute is painful, let's get physical, mwahahahaleatherisevil, my brother broke my ankle, my knee hurts, mythighsbecausehorseride, pain, thepainoflifeisphysical, vent vent vent, yogurt hurt me

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:06 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.