Quantcast Warrior Cats NES - Page 11 - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Writing > Never Ending Stories
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-08-2019, 05:05 PM

"There was a lot, actually. As much as a normal sized patrol cold usually sum up." Said Rainfoot rather loudly, quieting her voice near the end. She had a buzzing energy, something she wasn't quite used to. Sitting down next to her former mentor, she pondered this. A clouded excitement had been following her around for a few days now, it seemed. Just why? It could be anything. Just being a warrior in general was a possibility, but it had been long enough for her to get over that. Then what? She dismissed it with a shrug, and turned her mind to more important matters, as of what she were to tell Clovertail.

(WHY CANT RF SEE SHE'S IN LOVE)
(because you want to drag this out, Kayla.)
(I'm too weird for my own good.)

Last edited by Werty; 01-09-2019 at 02:50 PM. Reason: *screeches inaudible grammar*
Old 01-09-2019, 12:34 PM

Snowpelt's nose twitched in amusement as Greenmoss decidedly planted himself next to Rainfoot, who after answering her question had gone off into her customary pensive silence. "Hello, Greenmoss," she mewed, "I take it your prey remains elusive."

He narrowed his eyes at her, then shrugged. "I caught a squirrel, a mouse, and a finch. So I don't know what you're talking about."

"I was referring to your hunting partner," Snowpelt whispered slyly as she took Greenmoss aside to ensure that Rainfoot could not hear her.

"Wha-ooooh!" Greenmoss' eyes widened in realization. "Snowpelt, we're friends," he laughed. She shushed him with a rare solemnity.

"Of course, you're friends," she added, "but I think, if she could get her nose out of her own paws for a few rabbit hops, she would notice what a wonderful, steady, handsome friend you are."

Greenmoss's face felt hotter than the Greenleaf sun. "No, that's not..." he trailed off, trying to dispel Snowpelt's imagined future while struggling with the knowledge that that was precisely what he wanted.

"If you want my advice, just keep doing what you're doing and being who you are, which is to say, a good friend," Snowpelt said, standing and washing a paw casually. "Leave the rest to her-and me." Suddenly, all her merriment disappeared. "Let's hope she realizes quickly, though. There's trouble coming, and Starclan knows wartime is a bad time for romance of any sort."

With that, she swept off to who-knows where, leaving Greenmoss sitting in frustration next to the cat he loved, but not with her.

(ok snowpelt 100000% ships them and is probably gonna do something dumb to try to get her to realize that Greenmoss is head-over-paws for her)

-i found, amber run
Old 01-09-2019, 02:49 PM

9thanks)
(*again, I sadly cannot post, for I am in computers and don't want to be caught)
(I'm looking up.)
(and I said 'wan't')
(I must have really been tired)
Old 01-11-2019, 08:48 AM

Rainfoot turned after finishing up a conversation to see Greenmoss looking flustered, frustrated, and worried. "What's up?" She asked him gently.
"Snowpelt's usually right about war predictions, right?" He responded after a bit of silence.
"Oh no. How soon?"
"She didn't say." Greenmoss' face darkened. Rainfoot shifted on her paws nervously.
"What else are you worried about? I know you well enough to say this isn't normal, even when you are worried about war." She was concerned. He didn't look normal. Embarrassed, it seemed.
"What? Oh, er, nothing. Nothing at all." His reply made Rainfoot nervous. He usually told her everything. Well, she had secrets too. She couldn't blame him for keeping a thing or two to himself. But if it were something she could help... no, she couldn't think like that. There are plenty of problems she had he could probably with, but she wouldn't let him. It couldn't be anything too bad... could it?

That night, she couldn't sleep. She was kept awake by the same excitement, that buzzing feeling. Moving around in her nest restlessly, she stood up. She could always go for a walk. That could help.
She made her way out of camp. The further she got away, the more she calmed down. Heading back, she flopped back into her nest, exhausted. She closed her eyes.

The next morning, things were calm and somewhat quiet. It was unusually hot once again, and she wasn't really up for doing anything. She sat down beside Greenmoss, who seemed perfectly normal again.

(Just waiting for Snowpelt to do something hilarious)
Old 01-13-2019, 09:23 AM

snow snow snow snow snow snow don't leave me in suspense augh

(oh frick, dangit, i'm being a hippocrate)
Old 01-13-2019, 10:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Werty View Post
Rainfoot turned after finishing up a conversation to see Greenmoss looking flustered, frustrated, and worried. "What's up?" She asked him gently.
"Snowpelt's usually right about war predictions, right?" He responded after a bit of silence.
"Oh no. How soon?"
"She didn't say." Greenmoss' face darkened. Rainfoot shifted on her paws nervously.
"What else are you worried about? I know you well enough to say this isn't normal, even when you are worried about war." She was concerned. He didn't look normal. Embarrassed, it seemed.
"What? Oh, er, nothing. Nothing at all." His reply made Rainfoot nervous. He usually told her everything. Well, she had secrets too. She couldn't blame him for keeping a thing or two to himself. But if it were something she could help... no, she couldn't think like that. There are plenty of problems she had he could probably with, but she wouldn't let him. It couldn't be anything too bad... could it?

That night, she couldn't sleep. She was kept awake by the same excitement, that buzzing feeling. Moving around in her nest restlessly, she stood up. She could always go for a walk. That could help.
She made her way out of camp. The further she got away, the more she calmed down. Heading back, she flopped back into her nest, exhausted. She closed her eyes.

The next morning, things were calm and somewhat quiet. It was unusually hot once again, and she wasn't really up for doing anything. She sat down beside Greenmoss, who seemed perfectly normal again.

(Just waiting for Snowpelt to do something hilarious)
[so she's trying to set them up. she wants them to burst out of the bushes and be startled by one another, at which point, Snowpelt would say "alright! now discuss how you feel about each other!" but there's a spy from shadowclan who attacks greenmoss, there's a tiny battle in which greenmoss and rainfoot save one another's lives, the spy is chased away, and THEN snowpelt, bloodstained and panting, bursts out, "greenmoss! tell rainfoot you love her!" *provided you agree]

At that very moment, a slightly amused Chirpheart sat down next to them, fresh from the dawn patrol. "Good morning," he said, "Have you already eaten?"
Indicating that they had, Rainfoot stood up.
"Good," said Chirpheart, "I have an errand from my brother for whoever feels up to it."
Greenmoss looked at Rainfoot, saw she was a bit moody, and volunteered. Chirpheart detailed a route, and he dashed off to follow it.

A few moments later, Snowpelt fetched Rainfoot, and though she was reluctant, egged her on to going hunting. Rainfoot had honestly forgotten where Greenmoss had gone, but remembered when she heard him cry out in surprise from some distance away. Snowpelt and Rainfoot shared a glance of confused panic before bounding towards the noise.

-i found, amber run

Last edited by Gracithe1andonly; 05-28-2019 at 01:49 PM.
Old 01-14-2019, 07:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gracithe1andonly View Post
[so she's trying to set them up. she wants them to burst out of the bushes and be startled by one another, at which point, Snowpelt would say "alright! now discuss how you feel about each other!" but there's a spy from shadowclan who attacks greenmoss, there's a tiny battle in which greenmoss and rainfoot save one another's lives, the spy is chased away, and THEN snowpelt, bloodstained and panting, bursts out, "greenmoss! tell rainfoot you love her!" *provided you agree]

At that very moment, a slightly bemused-looking Chirpheart sat down next to them, fresh from the dawn patrol. "Good morning," he said, "Have you already eaten?"
Indicating that they had, Rainfoot stood up.
"Good," said Chirpheart, "I have an errand from my brother for whoever feels up to it."
Greenmoss looked at Rainfoot, saw she was a bit moody, and volunteered. Chirpheart detailed a route, and he dashed off to follow it.

A few moments later, Snowpelt fetched Rainfoot, and though she was reluctant, egged her on to going hunting. Rainfoot had honestly forgotten where Greenmoss had gone, but remembered when she heard him cry out in surprise from some distance away. Snowpelt and Rainfoot shared a glance of confused panic before bounding towards the noise.
Dashing along to where she heard Greenmoss cry out, panic darkened Rainfoot's eyes. Darting closer, the first thing she smelled was ShadowClan, which could never be good. A ShadowClan warrior, his back turned, and Greenmoss pinned, struggling. Without thinking, she leaped over and knocked the ShadowClan warrior off. Panting, Greenmoss stood, nodding gratefully, which was the most he could do before bracing for the return attack. This time, the ShadowClan warrior went for Rainfoot, and her reaction was a second too late. Eyes widening, she felt claws scraping against her shoulder. Trying not to gasp in pain, she reared up, attempting to fling him off. Doing this, she caught a glimpse of Snowpelt's bright fur bristling with anger. The ShadowClan cat was also momentarily distracted, and Greenmoss used this as a perfect time to rip the ShadowClan cat away from her. Snowpelt also clawed at the cat, dodging magnificently away from him in a mischievous taunt. Soon enough, the cat realized he was outnumbered and dashed away.
"Thanks," Rainfoot and Greenmoss panted simultaneously, laughing after. Not that they knew what was funny, but something just felt right. And as Snowpelt opened her mouth to declare something, Rainfoot wondered what could go wrong now.

Last edited by Werty; 01-14-2019 at 07:13 AM. Reason: blEEp blOOp
Old 01-14-2019, 11:19 AM

"Okay, now tell Rainfoot you love her before anything else happens!" Snowpelt said abruptly, causing Greenmoss to freeze and look at Rainfoot with a different kind of panic in his eyes.

-i found, amber run
Old 01-14-2019, 08:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gracithe1andonly View Post
"Okay, now tell Rainfoot you love her before anything else happens!" Snowpelt said abruptly, causing Greenmoss to freeze and look at Rainfoot with a different kind of panic in his eyes.
It took a second for things to click. It really did. But then, everything's dawned on Rainfoot. Without saying a word, she swept the three of them back to camp with a look of extremely shocked joy displayed across her face.

(And now we drag poor Clovertail into this, not that he has any choice, being the medicine cat.)

A gasp of shock sent Clovertail out of his den to see all of ThunderClan staring at the three bloody but delighted cats. He locked eyes with his sister wearily.
"What on earth happened?" He asked her. "And what master plan of yours went down this time?"
Old 01-14-2019, 10:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Werty View Post
It took a second for things to click. It really did. But then, everything's dawned on Rainfoot. Without saying a word, she swept the three of them back to camp with a look of extremely shocked joy displayed across her face.

(And now we drag poor Clovertail into this, not that he has any choice, being the medicine cat.)

A gasp of shock sent Clovertail out of his den to see all of ThunderClan staring at the three bloody but delighted cats. He locked eyes with his sister wearily.
"What on earth happened?" He asked her. "And what master plan of yours went down this time?"
"I could not have foreseen the ShadowClan intruder," she defended herself. "But the master plan worked anyway!"

-i found, amber run

Tags
kayla makes, kayla makes 2 many threds, kayla was here, kayla...