Quantcast Dear Moonbeam: Relationship Advice For Anyone - Page 2 - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Outside Life > Free advice
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-10-2011, 10:19 PM

Thank you so much! I will try it!
Old 04-10-2011, 11:34 PM

Location: Somewhere where sharks and gymnastics and filming combine into a good career and happy life...

you're welcome! Goodluck!
Old 04-14-2011, 03:03 PM

How do you find out if someone likes you?
How do you reject someone asking you out? I'm not ready! BOYS ARE ICKY!
How do you deal if all of the annoying boys like you?
Old 04-14-2011, 06:52 PM

Kay.
So there's this one boy that I actually really like. He's sweet and funny and cute, and he talks to me after school and we've shared some 'inside jokes.'
But how do I tell if he likes me?

No more dreaming like a girl, like a girl so in love...with the wrong world.

Snow White's stitching up the circuitboard...

inside of me.

-quote on dA

Last edited by cloudwriter; 05-05-2011 at 06:58 PM.
Old 04-19-2011, 11:03 PM

I need help. Like, BADLY. Okay, so I like this guy that I used to go to school with. But now that I'm home-schooled, I never get to see him. And when I do see him, I always say something stupid or get tongue-tied. I'm worried he just thinks I'm this socially awkward weirdo. And I think he might like this other girl he went to homecoming with. I just don't know what to do. How do I get him to like me?
Old 04-24-2011, 06:37 PM

Location: In fourth year at Hogwarts, going on epic adventures at night with Harry, Ron, and Hermione.

PLEASE help!

I really like this guy. HE poked me on Facebook (which means he has a crush on me)! I poked him back. Then he poked me again. Then I poked HIM again.

Anyway, I haven't talked to him since all this "poking" has been going on, but I want to talk to him. I don't know what to say, or how to say it, or how to approach him without feeling deeply embarrassed. But I need to talk to him. I want to.

How? Help please??

In peace,
~ Mallori Sparke
Old 06-20-2011, 04:35 PM

So, there's this boy at our church. I've never had a crush, but I have a feeling that I actually like this boy. And he follows me everywhere and I have feeling he likes me OK. I'd love to be friends with him. Maybe I do have a crush. I'm not sure. So my question is, should I ignore him and move on with my life until I'm like in my teens? Or shall I just try to make friends with him. See, he has two teenage older brothers that are IDIOTS!!! They hate me and I HATE them bad. Plus the younger one of them teases the poor boy about following me. Plus the older one of them has this weird haircut where he has bangs down his face and you can't see his eyes. Then I have my BFF. She's awesome, but whenever I tell her I like a boy alright she gets a little defensive. I've hinted at my liking for him, but she hasn't caught on yet I think. If I was friends with a boy she might be a little irritated. Should I just be candid with her? What should I do?
Old 06-27-2011, 01:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlgebraAddict View Post
So, there's this boy at our church. I've never had a crush, but I have a feeling that I actually like this boy. And he follows me everywhere and I have feeling he likes me OK. I'd love to be friends with him. Maybe I do have a crush. I'm not sure. So my question is, should I ignore him and move on with my life until I'm like in my teens? Or shall I just try to make friends with him. See, he has two teenage older brothers that are IDIOTS!!! They hate me and I HATE them bad. Plus the younger one of them teases the poor boy about following me. Plus the older one of them has this weird haircut where he has bangs down his face and you can't see his eyes. Then I have my BFF. She's awesome, but whenever I tell her I like a boy alright she gets a little defensive. I've hinted at my liking for him, but she hasn't caught on yet I think. If I was friends with a boy she might be a little irritated. Should I just be candid with her? What should I do?
Here's my advice-

If being friends with this boy is going to cause you to lose your friendship with your friend, I wouldn't do it.

Maybe try talking calmly with your friend. Ask her if she would get offensive and all if your friends with the boy. If she says it's okay with her, then go ahead and make friends with the boy.

Get to know him better. DON'T talk about yourself until you get to know him better. Ask him questions about himself. Like, if you know he likes a certain sport or something, maybe say "Hey, you like ___ right?" for a conversation starter. Or maybe after church, say something like "Hey, did you like ___ in church today? I did," or something to that effect.

Just don't push anything on him. Act normal, and be yourself. But like I said- I wouldn't do it if it's going to cause you to lose your friendship with your other friend.

Good luck!

inside of me.

-quote on dA
Old 06-27-2011, 01:48 PM

Oh, and AlgebraAddict, I forgot to add this one other thing-

If it's okay with your friend and stuff, just try and be friends with the boy. Don't hold back just because his siblings are annoying and stuff. He sounds different from his brothers.

Once again, GOOD LUCK!

inside of me.

-quote on dA
Old 06-28-2011, 12:25 PM

Thanks cloudwriter. Yes, he is different from his brothers fortunately... THEY HATE GIRLS!!!

and I'll use you as a
w a r n i n g
s i g n
that if you talk enough sense, then you'll lose your mind

- I Found, by Amber Run

Tags
ask kp, crush, helpful, question, relationship