Quantcast Need Relationship Advice? Click Here. - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Outside Life > Free advice
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-07-2011, 10:45 PM

Location: Somewhere where sharks and gymnastics and filming combine into a good career and happy life...
Wink Need Relationship Advice? Click Here.

Having problems with your friends?
Boyfriends?
Girlfriends?
Think someone likes you?
You like someone?
Your friend has a crush on your crush?
Your mom and dad being annoying?
Your friends being annoying?
Anything that has to do with relationship at all?!

You can ask here. I'm always happy to help!

Quote:
"LOVE IS A MILLIONAIRE. BUT IF IT'S NOT CORRECT, YOU CAN GO DOWN IN DEBT" -THE HEART,"
Quote:
"LIVE TO DREAM, AND YOUR DREAMS WILL LIVE" -LELOO
Quote:
"AH, THE PRESENCE OF LOVE. IT CAN MEND YOU, BUT IT CAN DESTROY YOU" -STARIA

Last edited by moonbeam; 04-08-2011 at 02:42 PM. Reason: Editing
Old 04-08-2011, 12:33 PM

Unhappy Relationship Problems!!

Heh. This is one of the problems you had above. Um, so there's this guy i have a crush on. I'm going to call him "D". Then there's my friend. I'm going to call her "A". So, A is always telling me that SHE has a crush on D! I tell her that I had the crush first, but she doesn't care! D and I are good friends, and sometimes he tells me that he has a crush on A! This makes me really sad and stuff. How can I hint to him that I have a crush on him?! And, how do I tell A off?!

-Dispairing over him
Old 04-08-2011, 12:38 PM

Location: Somewhere where sharks and gymnastics and filming combine into a good career and happy life...
Smile Re: Relationship Problems!!

Dispairing over him,

You have quite the problem. I have a question: Is "A" always like this with you? If she is, you might have to consider the fact that she's a true friend. She might not be. If you don't want to do that, it's okay. I understand. You can't exactly tell "A" 'off'. You have to respect that she has a crush on the same person. You ALSO have to respect that "D" might not have a crush on you. But if you want to hint to him that you like him, you can always do the subtle things: wink, smile a lot, ask him to hang out... since you said you guys are friends, I'm guessing you know a lot about him (?). Just ask him to hang out, then you take it from there. I don't know how old you are, but if you believe you're old enough (I'm not giving an age) to talk to him about it-- by all means, TELL HIM!

Last edited by moonbeam; 04-08-2011 at 12:39 PM. Reason: Incorrect grammar
Old 04-08-2011, 12:42 PM

Talking Thanks!

You know, I think your advice is really going to help! Thanks! I'll talk to "D"... I'm defintaly old enough! "A" is my true friend, and I know it. Sometimes we just have little fights. Thanks a TON!!!!!!!!!!
Old 04-08-2011, 01:09 PM

Send a message via Skype™ to earthshiphelen

OK. I've got theese friend that I used to Hangout with at school. I still would if i was in school( i home school but there still my friends). anyways, the "leader" of the group is really bossy. She says you have to do this and no you cant do that on and on. Then i would try to walk away and another girl in the group would follow. Then leader would follow. It drove me CRAZY. And I still see them but i never get to have a chance if i need to to talk to one of the last 2 girls who are kind and so is the one who would follow me.
But when I try to talk to 1 of them alone when we go somewhere like the pool together I cant talk to one without the "leader" buttin in and sometimes i dont want her to hear what i talk about with my other friends. one of them is on FB so i can talk to her easily but not the other 2. Then even more dissapointing was that i wasnt invited to a single one of thier birthdays but 1 the one on FB. Somtimes at night i sit in bed and cry myself to sleep. What do i do. Are they still my friends? I mean come on thiers 4 of them and i get invited to 1 of there birthdays. HELP! i dont know what to do.
Old 04-08-2011, 01:12 PM

Send a message via Skype™ to earthshiphelen

And worse yet they point(all exept for 1 or 2) and whisper and giggle at me!
Old 04-08-2011, 01:53 PM

Then I would say that all of them exept 1 and 2 or probably not some one you should be friends with, I know that is a hard situation. So you tried to hang-out with them privatly? And the "Leader" comes too? Well how does she know about it?!
Old 04-08-2011, 01:53 PM

Wink earthshiphelen: friends or not?

Your question is: Are they your friends or not?
Do friends invite you to their birthday parties?
Do friends hang out with you?
Do friends point and laugh?
Do friends make fun of you?
Your ideal friend is YOUR idea. They don't sound much like friends to me, but it's not my decision. You decide weather you're willing to stick with the insults and rejection. Maybe you should only be friends with 1 and 2...
That's my opinion. You should only be friends with people you feel are nice to you.

And about "Leader"... you can always TELL her to "butt off". These are your 'friends' that you want to talk to, and seeing that you're all human beings, she NEEDS TO RESPECT the fact that you want to talk alone. If she doesn't stop, tell a teacher or a parent. Or, perhaps, one of the friends you trust the most, perhaps the one of FB. She can always talk to "Leader". If she does that for you, another sign that she might possibly be your true friend.

And don't cry yourself to sleep. I know, sometimes its hard, but just think: If their not your friends, don't cry about them. Only cry and care about the ones that care about YOU. That's a true friend.

And I have a question, about the birthday party: Have you already gone? If so, what was it like? Were you treated badly, or welcomed? Were your other 'friends' there?

Last edited by moonbeam; 04-08-2011 at 02:06 PM. Reason: Addition
Old 04-08-2011, 01:58 PM

Question ....

Quote:
Originally Posted by HaleyJ View Post
Then I would say that all of them exept 1 and 2 or probably not some one you should be friends with, I know that is a hard situation. So you tried to hang-out with them privatly? And the "Leader" comes too? Well how does she know about it?!
Haley, great advice! But could you please wait until i answer first?
I would just appriciate if you could do it after i do it.

Last edited by moonbeam; 04-08-2011 at 02:03 PM. Reason: being nicer
Old 04-08-2011, 03:17 PM

Oh, sorry I was not trying to do that...

Tags
crush, obsessed, over your head, relationship