Quantcast Need Relationship Advice? Click Here. - Page 3 - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Outside Life > Free advice
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-21-2011, 10:52 PM

Location: In fourth year at Hogwarts, going on epic adventures at night with Harry, Ron, and Hermione.

Haha!! That's funny, Gabidi!!!

Thanks for the help.

In peace,
~ Mallori Sparke
Old 04-21-2011, 10:54 PM

Yeha my bro pokes girls he hates... That sounds weird but I agree with Gabi
Old 04-21-2011, 11:07 PM

Haha...you are totally welcome.

-Douglas Adams
Old 04-21-2011, 11:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nemo8799 View Post
Just practice talking to him (in your room or something). I don't really know how to help, but someone else might. Whenever someone talks to me, I get all shy and awkward. So you're not the only one. If you're aloud to, how about emailing him?
I've tried. He hardly ever checks his e-mail. And I don't have Face Book or any other way to communicate with him.
Old 04-21-2011, 11:47 PM

Then...try calling him. When you don't have to look someone in the eyes, talking can be a lot easier.

-Douglas Adams
Old 04-22-2011, 07:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by evyn View Post
I've tried. He hardly ever checks his e-mail. And I don't have Face Book or any other way to communicate with him.
Then sometimes you just have to...talk. You know? I don't see how I'm helping with this comment, but just try to talk to him.
Old 04-23-2011, 12:29 PM

Location: In fourth year at Hogwarts, going on epic adventures at night with Harry, Ron, and Hermione.

I need help.

I really like this guy. HE poked me on Facebook (which means he has a crush on me)! I poked him back. Then he poked me again. Then I poked HIM again.

Anyway, I haven't talked to him since all this "poking" has been going on, but I want to talk to him. I don't know what to say, or how to say it, or how to approach him without feeling deeply embarrassed. But I need to talk to him. I want to.

How? Help please??

In peace,
~ Mallori Sparke
Old 06-13-2011, 09:55 PM

okkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

I liked this guy one or two years ago, just a little, kind of casually. Then I started noticing how amazing he was and started really, really liking him, but I still didn't know him very well. Then I made myself get over it because I don't like having crushes on people.

Well recently my friend told me that she liked him. I thought about it and they are really so great for each other, so at first I was kind of excited. But then I sort of felt a twinge because I had spent so long hoping he liked me.

I don't really have a crush on him still, but it's still hard for me to "give him up" in a way.......... and I really think it's because he is the greatest guy I have ever met, and he's also great for me, and I have never met anyone so amazing. I don't want to have a crush on him. Honestly, he's probably more perfect for my other friend than for me, and I would love to see them together. But then I wouldn't.....

Like a lot of people I have certain qualities I want in a guy. I'm also good at seeing compatible personalities with people. This guy is the closest to perfect for me I've ever met, and I feel like if I let him go completely, I won't find another guy so amazing. And I know in my head that they're out there, but I'd like to have the reassurance of meeting one.

So I guess I'd like advice on how to sever all crushiness with this guy and how to believe that there are more guys who are more perfect for me, and just dealing with it in general.

don't get it right, get it written! -an editor

I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. -Philippians 4:13
Old 06-23-2011, 06:55 PM

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by mechanicalpencils View Post
okkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

I liked this guy one or two years ago, just a little, kind of casually. Then I started noticing how amazing he was and started really, really liking him, but I still didn't know him very well. Then I made myself get over it because I don't like having crushes on people.

Well recently my friend told me that she liked him. I thought about it and they are really so great for each other, so at first I was kind of excited. But then I sort of felt a twinge because I had spent so long hoping he liked me.

I don't really have a crush on him still, but it's still hard for me to "give him up" in a way.......... and I really think it's because he is the greatest guy I have ever met, and he's also great for me, and I have never met anyone so amazing. I don't want to have a crush on him. Honestly, he's probably more
perfect for my other friend than for me, and I would love to see them together. But then I wouldn't.....

Like a lot of people I have certain qualities I want in a guy. I'm also good at seeing compatible personalities with people. This guy is the closest to perfect for me I've ever met, and I feel like if I let him go completely, I won't find another guy so amazing. And I know in my head that they're out there, but I'd like to have the reassurance of meeting one.

So I guess I'd like advice on how to sever all crushiness with this guy and how to believe that there are more guys who are more perfect for me, and just
dealing with it in general.
OMG O_O

I wrote a poem about this predicament

http://www.kidpub.com/story/i-want-you-173896742

Be one with thyself ~William Shakespeare
Old 07-16-2011, 10:49 PM

There's this boy that I think really likes me and maybe has a crush on me or something. He follows me everywhere, laughs at my jokes, always does favors for me, and defends me from his brothers who are girl-haters. So, I have a desperate crush on HIM. But, I don't know how to tell him.

And, another question. His brothers are kind of nice and funny, but they hate girls and did some pretty mean things that I don't care to mention to me and my sister. I'd like to hang out with them and make jokes and be friends with them (I also might see their younger bro more often) but I don't know if they'll suddenly turn on me. What do I do?

and I'll use you as a
w a r n i n g
s i g n
that if you talk enough sense, then you'll lose your mind

- I Found, by Amber Run

Tags
crush, obsessed, over your head, relationship