Having problems with your friends?
Boyfriends?
Girlfriends?
Think someone likes you?
You like someone?
Your friend has a crush on your crush?
Your mom and dad being annoying?
Your friends being annoying?
Anything that has to do with relationship at all?!

You can ask here. I'm always happy to help!
There's this amazing boy named...(i'm going to call him E). I have the biggest crush on him, and he always looks at me and he even measured our hands together today (long story). But the thing is, he knew I had a crush on him a while ago and he thought i was creepy and a freak. Now that we have a slight friendship, I don't want to mess that up. But i do want him to become my boyfriend. what should i do?
Old 10-11-2011, 11:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rachelkirsten View Post
I need some help.

This guy poked me on Facebook. (That means he has a crush on me).

I kind of like him . . . but i'm not 100% sure whether I should poke him back or not. I don't know.

Any suggestions??

In peace,
~ Mallori Sparke
I feel like I've watched your guys's relationship develope... haha. Never mind. :P

-Douglas Adams
Old 10-13-2011, 09:48 PM

When it finlly happened, I blew it.
Here's the story:
You might know that I've never had a guy like me. I have no clue what this all means...
Me and my friend Jeremy (e_e Rachel's crush.. weird..) is my only friend in PE. By the time 9th period rolls around I just wanna punch everyone. Soo many people annoy me in 4-6th period ._. So usually after 9th period is over I feel really mean because I always act like I hate Jeremy, which I DON'T. I don't know why he sticks with me, I'm so mean to him.
Anyways, since he's my only PE friend we're ALWAYS and I mean ALWAYS together during 9th period, and here's a conversation the two of hus had with some populars a while back (short, but important):
G asks, "So are you guys brother and sister?"
C nods. C went to elementary with us, and I moved here in 5th grade. (We're in 6th now) Jeremy went there before me. I don't know how she could think we were siblings...
Both of say, "No.. what the heck ?"
"Are you guys boyfriend and girlfriend?" asks G.
"NO!" we both scream.
"So you guys are just good friends.. ?"
Jeremy, being nice and wonderful Jeremy says, "Yes!"
Me, being awful mean me says, "Sure."
Another time we were playing kick ball and were on the same team, but the other team needed to more players. He went, then I went.
"Did you come because you wanted to be on the same team as me?" he asked.
"No one else was going." I say sulikly.
I can't even control this. -_-
Oddly enough though, amazing Jeremy (Just so you know, I mean awesome as a friend. I don't think there was ever a time when Jeremy was ever a crush of mine) sticks with me all the time. And today during PE, he asid these exact words:
"Do you want to go to the gig with me?"
Here's some tings you should know before you develpe an opinion, okay?
1. At my Middle School, the school dances are called gigs. This willl be the first school dance I ever go to...
2. I'm an idiot and very awkward person.
So me, who always acts annoyed, closes my eyes and breathes in seeming to be VERY annoyed and say immediately, "Well, I'm gonna go with Malak (my friend) but I'll see you there."
I HATE MYSELF! I've never gotten so close to a boy like that before, and I've bee waiting for it to happen and when it does, the idiot in me comes out.
he said, "Well, I don't know if I'm even gonna go to the gig, I didn't know where my ID is [you need it to get in, by the way]"
I feel so mean, and I really wanna go with him, but I don't know what he really meant. Does he like me?
Do I even like him?
And I don't wanna be one of those populars with the drama and the boyfriends. I just don't know waht to do. The gig is tommorow. He asked me today. How can I say i'm sorry and go with him at the same time?

Idiot,
Idiot,
Why couldn't you,
Think of it
When it mattered?
Now your
relationship
Is completely tattered

I'm dying. Help. Me.

(No I'm not supposed to be on KP anymore but I really needed this help. And I need it before I leave tommorow! I have to leave my house by 7:25 Central Time)

~lost

i post what my nipples want (leaving this here to show just how long it's been since I got on, holy crap.)
Old 10-14-2011, 04:17 PM

Question Oh....wow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeptemberLove View Post
When it finlly happened, I blew it.
Here's the story:
You might know that I've never had a guy like me. I have no clue what this all means...
Me and my friend Jeremy (e_e Rachel's crush.. weird..) is my only friend in PE. By the time 9th period rolls around I just wanna punch everyone. Soo many people annoy me in 4-6th period ._. So usually after 9th period is over I feel really mean because I always act like I hate Jeremy, which I DON'T. I don't know why he sticks with me, I'm so mean to him.
Anyways, since he's my only PE friend we're ALWAYS and I mean ALWAYS together during 9th period, and here's a conversation the two of hus had with some populars a while back (short, but important):
G asks, "So are you guys brother and sister?"
C nods. C went to elementary with us, and I moved here in 5th grade. (We're in 6th now) Jeremy went there before me. I don't know how she could think we were siblings...
Both of say, "No.. what the heck ?"
"Are you guys boyfriend and girlfriend?" asks G.
"NO!" we both scream.
"So you guys are just good friends.. ?"
Jeremy, being nice and wonderful Jeremy says, "Yes!"
Me, being awful mean me says, "Sure."
Another time we were playing kick ball and were on the same team, but the other team needed to more players. He went, then I went.
"Did you come because you wanted to be on the same team as me?" he asked.
"No one else was going." I say sulikly.
I can't even control this. -_-
Oddly enough though, amazing Jeremy (Just so you know, I mean awesome as a friend. I don't think there was ever a time when Jeremy was ever a crush of mine) sticks with me all the time. And today during PE, he asid these exact words:
"Do you want to go to the gig with me?"
Here's some tings you should know before you develpe an opinion, okay?
1. At my Middle School, the school dances are called gigs. This willl be the first school dance I ever go to...
2. I'm an idiot and very awkward person.
So me, who always acts annoyed, closes my eyes and breathes in seeming to be VERY annoyed and say immediately, "Well, I'm gonna go with Malak (my friend) but I'll see you there."
I HATE MYSELF! I've never gotten so close to a boy like that before, and I've bee waiting for it to happen and when it does, the idiot in me comes out.
he said, "Well, I don't know if I'm even gonna go to the gig, I didn't know where my ID is [you need it to get in, by the way]"
I feel so mean, and I really wanna go with him, but I don't know what he really meant. Does he like me?
Do I even like him?
And I don't wanna be one of those populars with the drama and the boyfriends. I just don't know waht to do. The gig is tommorow. He asked me today. How can I say i'm sorry and go with him at the same time?

Idiot,
Idiot,
Why couldn't you,
Think of it
When it mattered?
Now your
relationship
Is completely tattered

I'm dying. Help. Me.

(No I'm not supposed to be on KP anymore but I really needed this help. And I need it before I leave tommorow! I have to leave my house by 7:25 Central Time)

~lost
I am not sure what to say.. i HAVE MY SISTER HERE!
After I read your story, I could not breathe. I'M NOT KIDDING
My face was etremely similiar to this =

What can I say? I can ask what happened? WHAT HAPPENED TODAY? I'm sorry, we all have REALLY BAD DAYS. I just want to know what happened. Did you even see him at the "gig"?

I feel really bad, and am probably going to go eat food. Then wait forever until I get your reply.

Oh- and if nothing happened.... then this post is extremely embarrasing

Be one with thyself ~William Shakespeare
Old 01-04-2012, 07:18 PM

So my friends have been kind of mean lately, and I don't know what to do. They put a note on my back today that said Kick My _______" I felt them put it there and all my friends were laughing, I was talking to a new girl. So I just rolled my eyes and ignored them. Finally they were laughing and some were looking at me pitifully. They started kicking me and saying, "I can't believe you didn't notice!"

I'm not sure if they are just being silly or trying to be mean cause sometimes they ignore me or don't include me. But they say we're best friends. I told them I didn't appreciate it. And they get all defensive like I'm being mean.

Or they start talking in Spanish and I hear my name mentioned

Or they start whispering and once I came up to them while they were whispering and they stopped and were looking at me rudely
Old 01-04-2012, 08:06 PM

I totally know what you mean. Try talking to them again about it but if they get defensive like you said or if they don't listen, you might wanna consider new friends....

Tags
crush, obsessed, over your head, relationship