Quantcast Crush help needed... - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Outside Life > Free advice
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-05-2011, 01:37 PM

Default Crush help needed...

Okay so there is this boy and I have a really really big crush on him. So he told my brother he was single then my brother said he thinks my crush likes me!!
Well my brother does this thing where if I like a boy then he will say like: "hey where's your boyfriend?" I don't really care that he does that even if he is not my boy friend.

Anyways, my crush has tried talking to me a couple times but I was in a really bad mood because my friends were being jerks.
So I really want to talk to him and tell him I like him, but I don't know what to say.
Like I can talk to him, but I don't know what to say. And I want to be friends with him before I tell him I like him.
So please help I need to know what to say to him, and how to say it, and how not to be nervous when I do.

Please help!!!?!??!?
Old 05-05-2011, 02:01 PM

I'm not an expert, but I want to help.

Just start talking to him back. If you think he likes you, then maybe you want to wait until you're sure...? If you're alowd to, maybe try getting his e-mail and e-mail him. It always helps me to talk to people when I don't have to see their expression.

Yeah, I'm not that big of a help, am I? Sorry about that.
Old 05-05-2011, 03:11 PM

yay thanks!! I will try.

Anyone else I can still use a little help.. please??
Old 05-05-2011, 06:20 PM

Location: In fourth year at Hogwarts, going on epic adventures at night with Harry, Ron, and Hermione.

Number one most important rule: Be natural. Be yourself. I know that might sound "over-rated", but boys do not like girls who try to be someone they're not. So If you want him to like you, just act natural.

"How?" you might ask. Okay, here are some things to keep in mind:

1. Ask questions about him. You know, "What did you do this week?" or "Do you play sports?" or "Do you play an instrument?" ect. This might seem awkward, but truly, what kind of boy wouldn't like a girl who is natural and interested in him? Only a jerk who is not worth it.

2. DON'T TALK ABOUT YOURSELF UNLESS HE ASKS. The most annoying thing when boys talk to me, (this goes for girls and boys), is when they only talk about them self. It can be annoying, so don't do it. But of course, if he asks a question about you, definitely answer it, and don't seem embarrassed to talk about yourself either.

3. Don't hang all over him. You can go up and talk to him, but make sure he makes some of the first moves. You don't want the boy to think you are "quick to get attached" or just like him from his looks.

I hope this helps, and good luck!!

In peace,
~ Mallori Sparke
Old 05-05-2011, 07:02 PM

Okay.

If he likes to read, find out one of his FAVORITE books. If you've read it, then go up to him and say something about the book. If not, (if you want to/can of course) you might wanna read it or find another book he likes.

Another Tip: Join in to his conversation and then add things and short little stories that goes along with his conversation.

OR: Randomly stand beside him and then say "Oh hi! I didn't see you there!" or start a conversation.

I hope I helped...............

No more dreaming like a girl, like a girl so in love...with the wrong world.

Snow White's stitching up the circuitboard...

inside of me.

-quote on dA
Old 05-05-2011, 07:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rachelkirsten View Post
Number one most important rule: Be natural. Be yourself. I know that might sound "over-rated", but boys do not like girls who try to be someone they're not. So If you want him to like you, just act natural.

"How?" you might ask. Okay, here are some things to keep in mind:

1. Ask questions about him. You know, "What did you do this week?" or "Do you play sports?" or "Do you play an instrument?" ect. This might seem awkward, but truly, what kind of boy wouldn't like a girl who is natural and interested in him? Only a jerk who is not worth it.

2. DON'T TALK ABOUT YOURSELF UNLESS HE ASKS. The most annoying thing when boys talk to me, (this goes for girls and boys), is when they only talk about them self. It can be annoying, so don't do it. But of course, if he asks a question about you, definitely answer it, and don't seem embarrassed to talk about yourself either.

3. Don't hang all over him. You can go up and talk to him, but make sure he makes some of the first moves. You don't want the boy to think you are "quick to get attached" or just like him from his looks.

I hope this helps, and good luck!!

In peace,
~ Mallori Sparke

Thanks so much you really helped@!!@!!!
Old 05-05-2011, 07:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cloudwriter View Post
Okay.

If he likes to read, find out one of his FAVORITE books. If you've read it, then go up to him and say something about the book. If not, (if you want to/can of course) you might wanna read it or find another book he likes.

Another Tip: Join in to his conversation and then add things and short little stories that goes along with his conversation.

OR: Randomly stand beside him and then say "Oh hi! I didn't see you there!" or start a conversation.

I hope I helped...............
Thanks I will try!!!
Old 05-11-2011, 02:13 PM

Just treat your crush like a friend (I know that sounds crazy but its better then going all giggly and blushy!). Maybe if he likes a certain book or something, learn something about that book or read it and then that will get the conversation going. AND BE NATURAL!!! You don't want your crush to think your someone who you aren't!!! If he trys to talk to you again, make the most of it!! Hope all goes well and I've helped (but I've probably haven't - sorry!)!!!!
Old 05-11-2011, 03:43 PM

Thanks! You guys helped me alot, and I am going to try it the next time I see him.
Old 05-15-2011, 08:36 AM

They already said what I was going to say, but I have one piece of advice:
Don't talk about religion or politics, as I know you do that a lot.

Tags
crush, don't know what to say, help needed, nervous