Quantcast New NES... - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home
Old 01-07-2013, 10:02 PM

Smile New NES...

Okay, a new NES. I'm bored. So... here is the synopsis/beginning/prompt/whatever you want to call it:

She stumbled through the brambles of the woods and into a wide, open plain. The grass was dry and dead; the few trees dying; and no animals were in sight. In the distance, she could see a hut, smoke rising from the chimney.
The girl glanced down at her torn jeans. She looked at the handle of the knife sticking out of her thigh. She slung her bow over her shoulder, and started to limp toward the small hut.

Finally, the injured girl reached the hut. When she knocked on the door, an older lady answered.
"Oh my! Come in, come in! I am a doctor, I can help you. What happened, darling?"
"Well-" the girl started.
"Oh, my manners!" the lady interrupted. "My name is Manda." The younger girl nodded respectfully.
"I am Charlotte Daylings. I was in the woods, when..."

Continue it! (please... :P)
Old 01-07-2013, 10:21 PM

"I was ambushed. All I know is that a person in black attacked me, and then my only sensation was one of agony..."
She shivered. She could remember the sensation vividly: her vision going red, white-hot flames flooding her mind, a faint, very faint thunk as she hit the ground, but she didn't really register it as the white-hot flames engulfed her entire body. She thrashed in agony, screaming until she could scream no more, begging for escape from the terrorizing white-hot torment... She did not want to ever have to go through that again.
Unfortunately, she would not have the privilege to never have that happen again...

(I was thinking that the dagger ish poison dagger.)
Old 01-07-2013, 11:27 PM

(Okay. )
Old 01-08-2013, 11:25 AM

Thinking about it the girl swallowed, feeling her head become heavier and dizzier. She clutched the ladies arms for support, a deep sweat painting her body decorated with dry blood and lasserations. Her eyes were wild, bloodshot, and pleading. "Please..." she swallowed again, past her thick gut enforcing tears to start down her cheeks, "..please..." her face went white as flame coursed through her veins, the root at her leg. "...help me."
She fell to the ground wriggling in pain. Her head trembled, every movement causing a shock of pain like the sudden bolt of lighting to erupt in her skull. She could only hear her raspy breaths, her thudding heart as quick as infinty. Her thoughts jumbled together as her blurry vision threatened black spots. She looked around with as much as she could possible see, her limbs weakly reaching for her burning calf where the dagger stuck out. She saw figures above scramble about. Then she saw someone enter her veiw, a young man, not quite getting his appearance but catching the smooth hiss of, "You'lle be alright." That was before she passed out.

*Is that good?*

I am one with the wind and sky
Old 01-08-2013, 06:32 PM

*Yes Nice job!*
Old 01-09-2013, 06:38 AM

*....okay, will continue*
The girl muffled, feeling a drop land on her head. Her eyes partially fluttererd open, seeing past her blonde eyelashes into a stenchy lodge. She lay on a cot around an old wooded canvas. It was small, being her feet laid over the side. She made the slightest move as a sudden pain bolted through her body. She capped a scream and the white buble of anxiety in her throat. She felt drousy but she managed to look up at her bandaged leg. She realized she was covered in a wool blanket and pulled them slightly off before scrambling back beneath them. she was exposed, her chest only decorated in white bandage wrapped all the around and stopping at her hips. Her pants were gone, only dressed in underwear. She turned reaching for her jacket hooked on a nail beside her bed. Before an older lady walked in, not minding her struggeling attempts.
"Why hello deary!" She hollored at the other end of the room. She set her hands on her hips, a smile tugging at her lips.
The girl nodded back, wiping away her long blonde locks of hair out of her eyes. "Good morning," she watched the lady warily.
The lady took notice of her reaching her coat and rushed towards her clutching it and pulling it away. "No no deary! I got a fine dress for you to be wearin' and I don't want you to work yourself right now, eh? You need rest!" She cried laying her back down. The girl pulled the covers up to her neck, embarrassed.

Old 01-12-2013, 02:50 PM

*.....ahem?*

Old 01-12-2013, 04:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bookworm1999 View Post
*.....ahem?*
*Sorry, I've been busy. I'll add to this later. And you did great. *
Old 01-12-2013, 06:23 PM

*thanks, I wasn't refering to getring attention more of ahem like is anyone going to move on... but ya, thanks anyways*

Old 01-15-2013, 07:33 AM

*ew... its dead. *pokes NES with stick**

Tags
nes!, taaaaaaaaaaaaaaag