Quantcast Do you like your name? Haha... - Page 28 - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Outside Life > Free advice
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #271  
Old 07-05-2014, 06:21 PM
Elizabeth Elizabeth is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: I really wish I knew
Posts: 779
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by meerkat View Post
I have a friend who's name is legally Anchal, but at home her family always calls her Isa. By the time she was in kindergarten and her teachers asked her name, she'd completely forgotten her legal name and said "Isa" because she was more used to it.
Other than teachers, I'm the only one at school who knows her legal name because I snuck a peek at the attendance list in third grade. Since then, I've always called her Annie. She calls me Jannie after my middle name, so we're Annie and Jannie and no one else understands why. ^-^
That must be fun.
Reply With Quote
  #272  
Old 07-05-2014, 06:40 PM
meerkat meerkat is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: the void
Posts: 6,198
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizabeth View Post
That must be fun.
And I have another friend who's a year younger than me and Isa. Her name's Vennela (sp?) but we call her Vanilla Ice Cream Cake. And I have the same middle name as her, so together we're Annie, Jannie, and Jannie. XD
Reply With Quote
  #273  
Old 07-05-2014, 07:24 PM
Elizabeth Elizabeth is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: I really wish I knew
Posts: 779
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by meerkat View Post
And I have another friend who's a year younger than me and Isa. Her name's Vennela (sp?) but we call her Vanilla Ice Cream Cake. And I have the same middle name as her, so together we're Annie, Jannie, and Jannie. XD
Vanilla ice cream cake. I like it.
So you're triplets?
Reply With Quote
  #274  
Old 07-05-2014, 07:37 PM
meerkat meerkat is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: the void
Posts: 6,198
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizabeth View Post
Vanilla ice cream cake. I like it.
So you're triplets?
Apparently. We are triplets with huge age and height differences.
But there's this girl on my swim team who looks almost exactly like me and we've been called long-lost twins, and Isa has this other friend who she also calls my long-lost twin.
So we're technically quintuplets.
Reply With Quote
  #275  
Old 07-05-2014, 09:51 PM
Elizabeth Elizabeth is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: I really wish I knew
Posts: 779
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by meerkat View Post
Apparently. We are triplets with huge age and height differences.
But there's this girl on my swim team who looks almost exactly like me and we've been called long-lost twins, and Isa has this other friend who she also calls my long-lost twin.
So we're technically quintuplets.
Oh. That would be interesting triplets.
I don't know anyone who looks much like me. I've been told I look like my sister, but I don't see it. We have different builds, eye color, hair, etc.
Quintuplets would be fun.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
عائشة, /im/kungfupanda, bobbalina, flaming mangoes, greetings i am lorenzo, hi my name is bob, iluvmynamebutnotpostit, like my name? alice, my name is boring, my name is ioewurtpoivuhe, my name is sucky, my name is ur name, read this tag, sam wasn't here, taaaaaaaaaaaaaaag

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:08 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.