Quantcast Cutting - Page 110 - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home
Old 05-19-2016, 11:49 PM

Send a message via Skype™ to BookKitty
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlgebraAddict View Post
I just walked to a burger joint/ice cream place in a short dress and it felt like people were nicer to me?? maybe I was just imagining things. but like no one said anything and people did smile and say hi so that was ok I guess idk how to feel about this
that's awesome omg im so happy 4 u!!
i was really self conscious about my scars on my arm(they weren't really there for self harm, per se, but i have terrible impulse control and so i made shapes and shit) for a long time but they've mostly faded and i made jokes about them a lot. ppl were a bit weird abt it though.
Old 05-20-2016, 05:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BookKitty View Post
that's awesome omg im so happy 4 u!!
i was really self conscious about my scars on my arm(they weren't really there for self harm, per se, but i have terrible impulse control and so i made shapes and shit) for a long time but they've mostly faded and i made jokes about them a lot. ppl were a bit weird abt it though.
ikr people can be so friggin weird about stuff ugh

and I'll use you as a
w a r n i n g
s i g n
that if you talk enough sense, then you'll lose your mind

- I Found, by Amber Run
Old 06-12-2016, 12:21 AM

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=G17iMOw0ar8 okay EVERYBODY NEEDS TO WATCH THIS RIGHT NOW PLEASE

this man is so amazing and inspirational and what he says is SO IMPORTANT so PLEASE

and I'll use you as a
w a r n i n g
s i g n

- I Found, by Amber Run
Old 06-12-2016, 12:24 AM

also so I'm trying to put together a collection of essays and helpful lists and tips and stuff for people struggling with depression and their friends/family. I want to have a section on dealing with self harm. Does anyone have any suggestions on how I can write a realistic and hopefully non-triggering piece on how to cope with urges and scars and everything??? I'm trying to center this whole thing on not so much therapeutic vague emotional advice and more on just practical and helpful tips. I think I could help out a lot of people so I just need some idea thank u so much <3

and I'll use you as a
w a r n i n g
s i g n

- I Found, by Amber Run
Old 06-14-2016, 05:28 PM

Quote:
also so I'm trying to put together a collection of essays and helpful lists and tips and stuff for people struggling with depression and their friends/family. I want to have a section on dealing with self harm. Does anyone have any suggestions on how I can write a realistic and hopefully non-triggering piece on how to cope with urges and scars and everything??? I'm trying to center this whole thing on not so much therapeutic vague emotional advice and more on just practical and helpful tips. I think I could help out a lot of people so I just need some idea thank u so much <3

https://www.kidpub.com/book-page-or-...ury-1857158462

please read this guys

and I'll use you as a
w a r n i n g
s i g n

- I Found, by Amber Run
Old 06-21-2016, 12:02 AM

god I'm such an awful person and I just want to bleed out
idk maybe my parents are right and I'm just a maniacal manipulative bitch who uses self harm for leverage

and I'll use you as a
w a r n i n g
s i g n

- I Found, by Amber Run
Old 08-12-2016, 02:41 AM

Quote:
god I'm such an awful person and I just want to bleed out
idk maybe my parents are right and I'm just a maniacal manipulative bitch who uses self harm for leverage
bby no.
you're not an awful person, you're a wonderful person; you're awesome and you're supportive of basically every depressed or anxious or just generally upset person on KP, and you give really good advice, and from what I can tell you're a really really great friend. Honestly, you're amazing.
and you know what? Your parents are wrong. Don't believe a word they say, parents don't know shit about why their children do things and often they don't think before they speak. So yeah; you're an awesome person, pls don't bleed out, ignore your parents bc they're wrong ;-;
Down and out and missing home

(So beat a little louder now
I can't hear you anymore)
-Barns Courntey
Old 08-12-2016, 03:05 AM

Mm, so my mom just basically told me in a roundabout way that my self harm scars make her uncomfortable, and that they make anyone who sees them uncomfortable/upset and now i'm sitting here trying to figure out a better way to hide them because clearly I'm not doing a good enough job and screw it, her comment made me ten times more self conscious and that's not going away any time soon.
I kinda just want to scream at her to stop fucking bringing these things up, because bloody fucking hell it's irritating and it's upsetting as fuck and it's been over a year since I told her I stopped! She needs to pull an Elsa and let. It. Fricking. Go. I cannot move on from that part of my past unless she stops dregging it up every other month!
Down and out and missing home

(So beat a little louder now
I can't hear you anymore)
-Barns Courntey
Old 08-12-2016, 07:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zelda View Post
Mm, so my mom just basically told me in a roundabout way that my self harm scars make her uncomfortable, and that they make anyone who sees them uncomfortable/upset and now i'm sitting here trying to figure out a better way to hide them because clearly I'm not doing a good enough job and screw it, her comment made me ten times more self conscious and that's not going away any time soon.
I kinda just want to scream at her to stop fucking bringing these things up, because bloody fucking hell it's irritating and it's upsetting as fuck and it's been over a year since I told her I stopped! She needs to pull an Elsa and let. It. Fricking. Go. I cannot move on from that part of my past unless she stops dregging it up every other month!
Oh god I feel u
Just try to keep ur head up and you're so much stronger now tbh. But yes of course it's ridiculous to have people bringing this shit back up from your past when you're past it. But anyway I hope it works out.

and I'll use you as a
w a r n i n g
s i g n

- I Found, by Amber Run
Old 10-30-2016, 12:33 AM

ha well whoops
I would feel bad but I feel pretty much nothing at all right now so

and I'll use you as a
w a r n i n g
s i g n

- I Found, by Amber Run

Tags
<3., afraid to keep on living, box full of sharp objects, don't cut!, eff happy thoughts., emma i flipping love you, emma i miss you, emma is the bestest, i love u as a sis emma, i love you so much emma, i will cry for you, i... loved you, imnotafraidtokeeponliving, keep holding on, let there be rain, notafraidtowalkthisworld, pluzzle stay, scars everywhere, scars up and down my arms, taaaaaaaaaaaaaaag, we love pluzzle, we love u emma, when hell freezes over, why do you love me?, you got this!!