Quantcast Relationship Advice ;) - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Outside Life > Free advice
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-03-2012, 04:13 PM

Location: Somewhere where sharks and gymnastics and filming combine into a good career and happy life...
Default Relationship Advice ;)

Give me your problems, and I shall solve them. That rhymed.

Anything. Anything. Give it all to me. I will answer your questions!

And it doesn't have to be just crush advice. Relationships are a range of things. Having problems with your friends? Your siblings?
I'll help!
Old 12-03-2012, 04:14 PM

I have a crush; she touched my hand yesterday. X3 Fo shizzle.
Sleeping with roaches and
Taking best guesses
At the shade of the sheets and
Before all the stains
Old 12-03-2012, 04:16 PM

Location: Somewhere where sharks and gymnastics and filming combine into a good career and happy life...

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxi View Post
I have a crush; she touched my hand yesterday. X3 Fo shizzle.
There's not really a problem there!
Good luck!
Old 12-03-2012, 06:55 PM

Okay, so my crush looks at me a lot, but he doesn't really try to "connect" with me if you know what I mean. He smiles at me sometimes but he acts like I do when I have a crush-look at them a lot and keep my distance in case they find out I like him. :/ i
Old 12-03-2012, 07:16 PM

Hey, I have a hunch that two guys might like me... and I was wondering if I could have your opinions about them and whether they liked me or not:

Guy #1:
Brown hair. He tries to shave, I think, but he sort of misses the outsides of his face, so there's a little peach fuzz. (Yeah, I notice weird things....) He's pretty nice to me, a little dirty-minded. I barely talked to him last year, but this year he has two consecutive classes with me. We always walk together from Class 1 to Class 2, and sometimes he brushes up against me on "accident".And he'll talk to be a lot. And if there's a spot next to me he'll sit there. Yeah.... and if I see him in the hallway, he'll wait up for me and we'll talk and stuff. He's in my grade, but one year older. (Or technically, I'm one year younger than everyone else :P ) Oh, and we can practically talk about anything.

Guy #2

He's a sophomore who sits in front of me in Biology (I'm a freshman by the way....). I've never met him before but he literally turns around every single day to ask me questions about worksheets and lab reports and tests and stuff. He's pretty nice and all, but I don't really know him that well. And we don't talk about anything else. And then, today, he was like "Are you mexican or chinese?" and I was like.... "Um.... I'm half-chinese.... but I'm not mexican?" and he was like "Oh, it's just that your last name isn't very chinese-ish" and I was like "Oh. Um. Okay." Oh, so we were learning about cell division and how some cells don't divide anymore after they touch another cell (your skin for example or else it would just keep on growing and growing forever). So, him and I were talking about it after the test and he touched me on the arm to illustrate it even though it was totally unnecessary and awkward and all.

So, what do y'all think? Oh yeah, and don't think that I'm like super popular or pretty or anything. I'm like Asian and nerdy and glasses-y and some acne-y.
Old 12-03-2012, 10:10 PM

How do you text your crush (who doesnt actually know that I have his number-- I got it from a friend) without seeming creepy/stalkery? And what do you say so the conversation isn't awkward? I've talked to other guys before, but my crush is different. The other guys I've talked to are my best guy-friends who are like creative and nice and stuff, and my crush is like one of the hunting guys in a different 'social class' at school if you know what I mean....xD (I realize that I just made that sound super confusing. xD)

So, advice? Thanks (:

No more dreaming like a girl, like a girl so in love...with the wrong world.

Snow White's stitching up the circuitboard...

inside of me.

-quote on dA
Old 12-03-2012, 10:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cloudwriter View Post
How do you text your crush (who doesnt actually know that I have his number-- I got it from a friend) without seeming creepy/stalkery? And what do you say so the conversation isn't awkward? I've talked to other guys before, but my crush is different. The other guys I've talked to are my best guy-friends who are like creative and nice and stuff, and my crush is like one of the hunting guys in a different 'social class' at school if you know what I mean....xD (I realize that I just made that sound super confusing. xD)

So, advice? Thanks (:
Just pretend you had a friend change all of your contact names to stupid names like Darth Vader or something as a prank, so you're trying to find out which is which. Then talk about little stuff, like school and teachers and find out what you have in common.

Hope I helped!
Old 12-03-2012, 11:19 PM

Location: en route to Mordor, punching my father, Voldemort, in the nose for not liking my Father's Day gift

Quote:
Originally Posted by cloudwriter View Post

So, advice? Thanks (:
Have you talked to him before? Just, like… say hi. Ask how their day's going. ^.^
For my crush who I'd never talked to before, I said, like, "I've never really talked to you before, but… hi. :P"
And then, usually I just say, like, "Hi. How was your day? ^.^"

(…oh wait.
This is me I'm talking about.
You should probably go do the opposite as what I did. xD)
Old 12-03-2012, 11:24 PM

Okay, so there's this dude, but he doesn't go to my school anymore. Now what?
Old 12-03-2012, 11:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Read_Write View Post
Okay, so there's this dude, but he doesn't go to my school anymore. Now what?
Well, try to connect with him somehow.
Do you have his phone number? Do you see him around town?
If you have his number, call him and don't be all flirty and awkward. Just have a genuine conversation about your likes and dislikes. The relationship will blossom from there.
If you see him around town, go up to him and say 'Hey,' and have another genuine conversation. Pretty simple

Tags
are you my mummy?, idon'tloveyou(ipromise), r u my boyfriend?, taaaaaaaaaaaaaaag