Quantcast Relationship Advice ;) - Page 2 - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Outside Life > Free advice
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-03-2012, 11:35 PM

Location: Somewhere where sharks and gymnastics and filming combine into a good career and happy life...

So text him and say, Hi, it's -----. What's up?"
And if he's like, how did you get my number either say "didn't you give it to me?" or "oh i got it from a friend."
I'm sure he won't mind, unless you're super creepy.
Old 12-03-2012, 11:38 PM

Location: Somewhere where sharks and gymnastics and filming combine into a good career and happy life...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephiey View Post
Hey, I have a hunch that two guys might like me... and I was wondering if I could have your opinions about them and whether they liked me or not:

Guy #1:
Brown hair. He tries to shave, I think, but he sort of misses the outsides of his face, so there's a little peach fuzz. (Yeah, I notice weird things....) He's pretty nice to me, a little dirty-minded. I barely talked to him last year, but this year he has two consecutive classes with me. We always walk together from Class 1 to Class 2, and sometimes he brushes up against me on "accident".And he'll talk to be a lot. And if there's a spot next to me he'll sit there. Yeah.... and if I see him in the hallway, he'll wait up for me and we'll talk and stuff. He's in my grade, but one year older. (Or technically, I'm one year younger than everyone else :P ) Oh, and we can practically talk about anything.

Guy #2

He's a sophomore who sits in front of me in Biology (I'm a freshman by the way....). I've never met him before but he literally turns around every single day to ask me questions about worksheets and lab reports and tests and stuff. He's pretty nice and all, but I don't really know him that well. And we don't talk about anything else. And then, today, he was like "Are you mexican or chinese?" and I was like.... "Um.... I'm half-chinese.... but I'm not mexican?" and he was like "Oh, it's just that your last name isn't very chinese-ish" and I was like "Oh. Um. Okay." Oh, so we were learning about cell division and how some cells don't divide anymore after they touch another cell (your skin for example or else it would just keep on growing and growing forever). So, him and I were talking about it after the test and he touched me on the arm to illustrate it even though it was totally unnecessary and awkward and all.

So, what do y'all think? Oh yeah, and don't think that I'm like super popular or pretty or anything. I'm like Asian and nerdy and glasses-y and some acne-y.

So it sounds like you're more friends with the 1st guy. Like, a lot better friends
I'd say guy #1, but, really it's up to you.
And I think you should never think about the physical (nerdy, glasses-y acne-y), and more of the inside. People are more attracted to personality, not looks (I know, hard to believe, but it's TRUE, I SWEAR!)
Old 12-04-2012, 11:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonbeam View Post
Well, try to connect with him somehow.
Do you have his phone number? Do you see him around town?
If you have his number, call him and don't be all flirty and awkward. Just have a genuine conversation about your likes and dislikes. The relationship will blossom from there.
If you see him around town, go up to him and say 'Hey,' and have another genuine conversation. Pretty simple
Well, I kind of have his phone number. He doesn't have a cell, so I have his mom's (from the list of people at my school, since I went there last year). And it would be awkward to call his mom, especially since she's a teacher at my new school. :/
I don't really see him around town, either.
Maybe someday I'll call him or something...

(Sorry, I don't mean to be mean or anything. Just statin' facts here. )

Last edited by Read_Write; 12-05-2012 at 05:04 PM. Reason: Because there wasn't a reason for editing. :P
Old 12-06-2012, 05:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by L.S.Trendom View Post
Have you talked to him before? Just, like… say hi. Ask how their day's going. ^.^
For my crush who I'd never talked to before, I said, like, "I've never really talked to you before, but… hi. :P"
And then, usually I just say, like, "Hi. How was your day? ^.^"

(…oh wait.
This is me I'm talking about.
You should probably go do the opposite as what I did. xD)
Yep, I've talked to him before. Like, every day. xD
xD Thanks for the advice. :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockshadow View Post
Just pretend you had a friend change all of your contact names to stupid names like Darth Vader or something as a prank, so you're trying to find out which is which. Then talk about little stuff, like school and teachers and find out what you have in common.

Hope I helped!
That's actually a really good idea. Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonbeam View Post
So text him and say, Hi, it's -----. What's up?"
And if he's like, how did you get my number either say "didn't you give it to me?" or "oh i got it from a friend."
I'm sure he won't mind, unless you're super creepy.
xD Thanks. :P
That last sentence made me laugh. xD

No more dreaming like a girl, like a girl so in love...with the wrong world.

Snow White's stitching up the circuitboard...

inside of me.

-quote on dA
Old 12-09-2012, 11:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Read_Write View Post
Well, I kind of have his phone number. He doesn't have a cell, so I have his mom's (from the list of people at my school, since I went there last year). And it would be awkward to call his mom, especially since she's a teacher at my new school. :/
I don't really see him around town, either.
Maybe someday I'll call him or something...

(Sorry, I don't mean to be mean or anything. Just statin' facts here. )
Oh. O.O that made it very different.
Old 12-09-2012, 11:46 PM

I spend too much time with my laptop... I need laptop relationship help... O_e
Old 12-10-2012, 12:13 AM

Send a message via Skype™ to lvhamsters

Quote:
Originally Posted by Owen-L View Post
I spend too much time with my laptop... I need laptop relationship help... O_e
That's a hard one =O Hmm . . . . you need to calmly tell it you need some time on your own and gently press the on/off button ;~; It may be hard though, so I wish you luck.

XD Haha I have the same problem ^^

When we were young we used to say

That you only hear the music when your hearts begin to break

Now we are the kids from yesterday
Old 12-10-2012, 07:26 AM

So this girl at my school nearly completely ignores me unless it's something like handing in reply slips or during running competitions, when we talk a LOT.
So...schoolmates/teammates relationship. I don't know why I even try aside from the reason I knew her before I got into this secondary school through this camp at this fishing-village place, and because she played a really awesome prank during that camp.
Old 12-10-2012, 07:46 AM

Location: en route to Mordor, punching my father, Voldemort, in the nose for not liking my Father's Day gift

Quote:
Originally Posted by lvhamsters View Post
That's a hard one =O Hmm . . . . you need to calmly tell it you need some time on your own and gently press the on/off button ;~; It may be hard though, so I wish you luck.

XD Haha I have the same problem ^^
I don't have the same problem.
I don't have a problem.
DON'T MESS WITH OUR RELATIONSHIP RAWR
*hugs computer possessively and snarls*
Old 12-10-2012, 08:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by L.S.Trendom View Post
I don't have the same problem.
I don't have a problem.
DON'T MESS WITH OUR RELATIONSHIP RAWR
*hugs computer possessively and snarls*
Exactly. I need a computer, though.

Tags
are you my mummy?, idon'tloveyou(ipromise), r u my boyfriend?, taaaaaaaaaaaaaaag