Quantcast Stranger Things - Page 2 - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Outside Life > Randomize
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11  
Old 08-03-2016, 02:18 AM
Ember Ember is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 1,007
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swallowtail View Post
Also I want to know what Hopper is doing? He's doing something with the lab people but also maybe giving Eleven food??
Yeah? I mean is he working wih them now? Maybe that's how he got more information about Eleven and maybe he's kind of going rogue as well? Because I can't see him complying fully with the lab. So maybe he's using that to help Eleven. But then again that could be dangerous to everyone else if he didn't comply fully. I don't know oh my gosh
__________________
I carry your heart with me (I carry it in my heart)
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 08-03-2016, 03:09 AM
BookKitty BookKitty is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: under the roots of a tree, hangin with the gnomes
Posts: 473
Send a message via Skype™ to BookKitty
Default

((pretend this is in caps)) hey kids i would goddamn die 4 eleven and mike honestly jesus christ
__________________
i feel like a child hiding behind your tombstone
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 08-03-2016, 03:22 AM
Ember Ember is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 1,007
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BookKitty View Post
((pretend this is in caps)) hey kids i would goddamn die 4 eleven and mike honestly jesus christ
SAME oh my gosh also Dustin bc I also love that child and Will and probably everyone in this show sans the mouth breathers
__________________
I carry your heart with me (I carry it in my heart)
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 08-03-2016, 01:52 PM
Swallowtail Swallowtail is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: ny/ma
Posts: 862
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ember View Post
Yeah? I mean is he working wih them now? Maybe that's how he got more information about Eleven and maybe he's kind of going rogue as well? Because I can't see him complying fully with the lab. So maybe he's using that to help Eleven. But then again that could be dangerous to everyone else if he didn't comply fully. I don't know oh my gosh
He's helping Eleven but also I'm not sure whether he ratted her out at the school?? I want to know!!
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 08-17-2016, 03:11 AM
maxi maxi is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: The land down under
Posts: 12,824
Default

i jusT STARTED THIS AND IT'S SOSOSOSO GOOD
__________________
What a wonderful caricature of intimacy
Raindrops on roses and
Girls in white dresses and
Sleeping with roaches and
Taking best guesses
At the shade of the sheets and
Before all the stains
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 08-17-2016, 03:52 PM
Garrett Garrett is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: high by the beach
Posts: 1,577
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxi View Post
i jusT STARTED THIS AND IT'S SOSOSOSO GOOD
Yaasss! haha did you start it because of christine's video ? XD
I watched it in two days as soon as it came on Netflix...back when I was on summer break and could spend eight full hours watching a television show .
__________________
you don't need anyone else to be happy
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 08-17-2016, 08:15 PM
maxi maxi is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: The land down under
Posts: 12,824
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garrett View Post
Yaasss! haha did you start it because of christine's video ? XD
I watched it in two days as soon as it came on Netflix...back when I was on summer break and could spend eight full hours watching a television show .
Hahaha nah my dad started watching it and I saw a CGI demon and then I was like ooooooh yes please.
__________________
What a wonderful caricature of intimacy
Raindrops on roses and
Girls in white dresses and
Sleeping with roaches and
Taking best guesses
At the shade of the sheets and
Before all the stains
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 08-18-2016, 06:54 PM
Garrett Garrett is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: high by the beach
Posts: 1,577
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxi View Post
Hahaha nah my dad started watching it and I saw a CGI demon and then I was like ooooooh yes please.
but forreal.
and can we just talk about how nancy is my celebrity crush. like i've looked up the other things that actress has been in and they weren't very good and she wasn't doin it, but NANCY is beautiful. like can i just have nancy please thank you.
__________________
you don't need anyone else to be happy
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 08-18-2016, 07:36 PM
maxi maxi is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: The land down under
Posts: 12,824
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garrett View Post
but forreal.
and can we just talk about how nancy is my celebrity crush. like i've looked up the other things that actress has been in and they weren't very good and she wasn't doin it, but NANCY is beautiful. like can i just have nancy please thank you.
Nancy is so so beautiful man. Gorgeous.
__________________
What a wonderful caricature of intimacy
Raindrops on roses and
Girls in white dresses and
Sleeping with roaches and
Taking best guesses
At the shade of the sheets and
Before all the stains
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
butterfly, eleven

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:17 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.