Quantcast Forum Game: Last person to post here wins! - Page 16390 - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Outside Life > Randomize
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #163891  
Old 05-10-2015, 07:17 PM
LizzieS LizzieS is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Neverland
Posts: 5,648
Default

and anyway all of you guys do you have goodreads accounts??
Reply With Quote
  #163892  
Old 05-10-2015, 07:23 PM
camikat camikat is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: actualizing things
Posts: 8,144
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LizzieS View Post
okay i watched that movie with my friend because we had it on dvd and i cried so hard so i think i'll wait a bit to read the book because i tend to cry even more when i read books
some of the kids in my grade had to read the road for english class, and they didn't recommend it too highly. but i guess i'll check it out.
those other ones sound cool. thanks jesse!







okay but this is weird because i saw that book when i was at the library today and i kept looking at it but i didn't take it off the shelf because i assumed it was a classic and i was like "nah i'm not in the mood for a classic today"
OKAY I'LL GET IT NEXT TIME I'M AT THE LIBRARY
yeah it's a pretty old book but it is soo so good
Reply With Quote
  #163893  
Old 05-10-2015, 07:23 PM
LizzieS LizzieS is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Neverland
Posts: 5,648
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by camikat View Post
yeah it's a pretty old book but it is soo so good
Set at a boys boarding school in New England during the early years of World War II, A Separate Peace is a harrowing and luminous parable of the dark side of adolescence. Gene is a lonely, introverted intellectual. Phineas is a handsome, taunting, daredevil athlete. What happens between the two friends one summer, like the war itself, banishes the innocence of these boys and their world.

are they gay
i bet they're gay
Reply With Quote
  #163894  
Old 05-10-2015, 07:24 PM
camikat camikat is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: actualizing things
Posts: 8,144
Default

my dad said that business owners should be able to turn away gay customers bc of their religious beliefs. i just announced 2 the family that it is against my religion 2 talk to straight ppl and im not talking to them anymore. he called me disgusting. more updates will follow
Reply With Quote
  #163895  
Old 05-10-2015, 07:24 PM
camikat camikat is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: actualizing things
Posts: 8,144
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LizzieS View Post
Set at a boys boarding school in New England during the early years of World War II, A Separate Peace is a harrowing and luminous parable of the dark side of adolescence. Gene is a lonely, introverted intellectual. Phineas is a handsome, taunting, daredevil athlete. What happens between the two friends one summer, like the war itself, banishes the innocence of these boys and their world.

are they gay
i bet they're gay
they are ex TREMELY gay and it is glorious
like it doesn't say it outright but it is so so obvious

Last edited by camikat; 05-10-2015 at 07:27 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #163896  
Old 05-10-2015, 07:27 PM
LizzieS LizzieS is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Neverland
Posts: 5,648
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by camikat View Post
my dad said that business owners should be able to turn away gay customers bc of their religious beliefs. i just announced 2 the family that it is against my religion 2 talk to straight ppl and im not talking to them anymore. he called me disgusting. more updates will follow
go you my freshman!!! keep me updated with the excitement

Quote:
Originally Posted by camikat View Post
they are ex TREMELY gay and it is glorious
oooooh yay
Reply With Quote
  #163897  
Old 05-10-2015, 07:29 PM
LizzieS LizzieS is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Neverland
Posts: 5,648
Default

but okay you guys should use goodreads so i can follow you and get book recommendations from you guys because none of my friends use it anymore
Reply With Quote
  #163898  
Old 05-10-2015, 07:33 PM
LizzieS LizzieS is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Neverland
Posts: 5,648
Default

i'm sorry it appears i'm scaring everyone off by talking about goodreads
STAY
TALK TO ME
TELL ME ABOUT YOUR DAY
Reply With Quote
  #163899  
Old 05-10-2015, 07:40 PM
meerkat meerkat is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: the void
Posts: 6,198
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LizzieS View Post
but okay you guys should use goodreads so i can follow you and get book recommendations from you guys because none of my friends use it anymore
i just made one
Reply With Quote
  #163900  
Old 05-10-2015, 07:40 PM
LizzieS LizzieS is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Neverland
Posts: 5,648
Default

YO what is your username we can share and compare books
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
! ! ! pokeyisswag, !! real 1st tag, !a first tag, ( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡), (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻, /family reunion/, diltg, emma = epik, emma is 4ever, falling rain..., fart fart fart fart, fuck, funny, gwen5evar, i love emma, i love panda, i love you slendy, i win ., jack milliken was here., just a smalltown girl, lenny bruce is not afraid, lst randomness, mirwolf, sherlock was here, tylerdurdenwashere

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:34 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.