Quantcast Forum Game: Last person to post here wins! - Page 16402 - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Outside Life > Randomize
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-18-2015, 11:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by meerkat View Post
me yesterday while writing this essay: ooh yay i'm writing about gender roles and heteronormativity! fun! i have this mostly planned out now haha i'll just skip the intro paragraph and come back to it later~
me now while finishing this essay: I HAVE FOUR BODY PARAGRAPHS AND A THESIS BUT NO INTRO OR CONCLUSION OMG THIS ESSAY IS A LOAD OF CRAP ABOUT HETERONORMATIVITY AND GENDER ROLES UGH REMIND ME WHY I CHOSE THIS TOPIC WHEN NOTHING I'M SAYING MAKES SENSE AND IT'S TURNED INTO AN AROMANTIC RANT WITH CITED SOURCES AND I WANT TO FIGHT SOMETHING AND I WILL LITERALLY GO KICK MY OWN ASS INSTEAD OF WRITE THIS STUPID ESSAY BC WHERE THE HECK AM I GOING WITH IT ANYWAYS

HEY GUYS. ACTUALLY DOING THE INTRO AND CONCLUSION LAST IS THE BEST IDEA EVER. LIKE, IT MAKES THE INTRO SUPER EASY AND SOMETIMES UR THESIS CHANGES AS U WRITE THE PAPER, SO IT MAKES UR PAPER MORE ATTACHED TO UR THESIS

BUT ALSO IT GIVES U MORE WORK LATER AND

HECK YE, VOICE UR OPINION. AROMANTICS NEED MORE ATTENTION ANYWAY BC THEY TOTALLY EXIST (EVEN WHEN EVERYONE ELSE IS IN COMPLETE DENIAL) SO U WRITE THAT ESSAY AND ALSO POINT OUT ALL THE PROBLEMATIC CRAP IN ROMANCE STORIES AND GENDER ROLES AND THAT CRAP

ok, imma sleep for real, but legit writing the intro and conclusion and abstract if u have one last is the best writing tip i've ever gotten. also, if u need to turn in an outline at the same time as ur paper, just write the paper and then write an outline.
Old 05-19-2015, 12:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CosmoCat View Post
HEY GUYS. ACTUALLY DOING THE INTRO AND CONCLUSION LAST IS THE BEST IDEA EVER. LIKE, IT MAKES THE INTRO SUPER EASY AND SOMETIMES UR THESIS CHANGES AS U WRITE THE PAPER, SO IT MAKES UR PAPER MORE ATTACHED TO UR THESIS

BUT ALSO IT GIVES U MORE WORK LATER AND

HECK YE, VOICE UR OPINION. AROMANTICS NEED MORE ATTENTION ANYWAY BC THEY TOTALLY EXIST (EVEN WHEN EVERYONE ELSE IS IN COMPLETE DENIAL) SO U WRITE THAT ESSAY AND ALSO POINT OUT ALL THE PROBLEMATIC CRAP IN ROMANCE STORIES AND GENDER ROLES AND THAT CRAP

ok, imma sleep for real, but legit writing the intro and conclusion and abstract if u have one last is the best writing tip i've ever gotten. also, if u need to turn in an outline at the same time as ur paper, just write the paper and then write an outline.
it's literally just "hi hello aro people are pretty cool and also gender stereotypes suck and here have some scholarly articles to prove my points" >.< AT LEAST I CAN REVISE IT LATER! AND HECK YEAH FOR ARO REPRESENTATION <3 somehow my essay went from "this story uses stereotypes" to "this story defies stereotypes" really quickly and i had to change my thesis, BUT I'M DONE NOW SO SOMEONE HUG ME PLEASE <3

my dad didn't believe i had 7hrs of homework today but screw that bc i actually can't afford to zone out for too long anymore it's shocking

IN OTHER NEWS WE'RE PLANNING A FLUTE SECTION THING AND THE CHAT WE'RE HAVING IS AMAZING LIKE IT STARTS OUT WITH THE SECTION LEADER ASKING WHAT TIME PPL CAN MAKE IT AND EVERYONE'S BEING ALL NICE AND TELLING HER AND THEN THIS ONE GIRL'S LIKE "HELP ME I HAVE TONSILITIS" WITH NO CONTEXT AND IT COMPLETELY KNOCKS US ALL OFF TRACK SO SECTION LEADER RESPONDS "DUDE OMG SHUT UP NO ONE CARES ABOUT YOU JK I LOVE YOU AND YOU'RE SO PRECIOUS AND CUTE OMG CAN I HUG YOU" AND LONG STORY SHORT I'M PRETTY SURE AT LEAST TWO OF THE PEOPLE IN MY SECTION ARE IN SOME SORT OF RELATIONSHIP
"music kids are smart and dignified and focused" they say. no we are literally just trashcans that like to fight each other

Last edited by meerkat; 05-19-2015 at 01:56 AM. Reason: i finished my essay
Old 05-19-2015, 06:49 PM

"Dictator J___ vs Dictator C___. Dictator J___ addresses her subjects as "losers", yet Dictator C___ elongates her words (e.g. "NOOOOOOWWW"). They have a common goal, which calls for using all caps for most, if not all, of their messages." -someone's comment about our flute section leaders

"our other common goal is to kill you :-)" -one of the section leaders
Old 05-19-2015, 10:58 PM

who wants to talk about the bluecoats with me??? bc i'm rewatching tilt and internally screaming

Last edited by meerkat; 05-19-2015 at 11:04 PM.
Old 05-20-2015, 05:38 PM

i can't remember the last time i actually named a character
oh gosh i don't remember it being this hard picking a name
Old 05-20-2015, 06:04 PM

Send a message via Skype™ to Jesse

Quote:
Originally Posted by LizzieS View Post
I used to read the baby name book when I needed a name haha
Just pick a name that's not too weird but not too common, like Elijah or Brooke or something
Old 05-20-2015, 06:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LizzieS View Post
google "random name generator"
you're welcome
Old 05-20-2015, 08:49 PM

silently freaking out bc i'm definitely sick now. so i need to rest, but i also need to get my hw done before the teachers lock me out of it. and mostly i'm worried about throwing up so my mental stability i veeeeeery questionable right now.....
Old 05-20-2015, 08:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CosmoCat View Post
silently freaking out bc i'm definitely sick now. so i need to rest, but i also need to get my hw done before the teachers lock me out of it. and mostly i'm worried about throwing up so my mental stability i veeeeeery questionable right now.....
omg do you need me to call you or something while you do hw, just to calm yourself down? bc i have literally nothing to do all day other than study for a french test which i'm basically done with and i really want you to stay safe and everything
Old 05-20-2015, 09:12 PM

Ok I realize that I'm yet another wreck of a teenager who has too much homework but honestly

laik

this is the first year I've ever had to deal with the hell of finals and I am so fucking dead like I am on kidpub instead of doing the four page biology study guide I need to do

and even after that I have to study for every other final

and I'll use you as a
w a r n i n g
s i g n
that if you talk enough sense, then you'll lose your mind

- I Found, by Amber Run

Tags
! ! ! pokeyisswag, !! real 1st tag, !a first tag, ( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡), (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻, /family reunion/, diltg, emma = epik, emma is 4ever, falling rain..., fart fart fart fart, fuck, funny, gwen5evar, i love emma, i love panda, i love you slendy, i win ., jack milliken was here., just a smalltown girl, lenny bruce is not afraid, lst randomness, mirwolf, sherlock was here, tylerdurdenwashere