Quantcast Absolutely true Harry Potter facts. As if. - Page 10 - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Books and Such > Pottery
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-31-2012, 08:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GabiDi View Post
Wait, the tag H.P. and R.S. = <3?
Harry Potter + Rita Skeeter = <3
It makes a hell of a lot more sense if you watch AVPM. *shoves laptop open to AVPM's youtube page in your face* HERE NOW WATCH WATCH WATCH WATCH WATCH THE MAGICFULNESS
from the ashes
you pick up the p i e c e s
and the ghosts in the attic;
they never quite leave
Old 05-18-2013, 10:08 AM

Professor Grubbly-Plank was Professor Flitwick's sister. She and Fudge dated in their school years.
Old 07-10-2013, 07:31 PM

Send a message via Skype™ to venika

At the end, Voldemort agrees to stop trying to kill Harry-- if Harry promises to play hide and seek with him! Poor Voldemort was feeling lonely.... XD

Bellatrix moves into Moaning Myrtle's bathroom... and they have a lot of awesome ghostly sleepovers!

It turns out that the Sorting Hat is fake. Salazar Slytherin had jinxed the hat to put people in the wrong houses. So, all the Gryffindors are Hufflepuffs, all the Hufflepuffs are Slytherins, all the Ravenclaws are Gryffindors, and all the Slytherins are Ravenclaws.... LOL...
Old 07-10-2013, 07:42 PM

Voldemort and Harry took breaks between battles and had small talk.
Harry: "So how are the kids?"
Voldemort: Oh they're just great. I think that it's great how Voldemort Jr. is following his dreams. I mean, it's a lot of money for Lois and I but it's great.
Harry: How is Lois?
Voldemort: She is just great. She's ready for the kids to go back to school, but yeah, she's jut great. How's the friends and the girlfriend?
Harry: Ginny and Ron are great. They could use some sleep though what with the battle and all. Hermione is still complaining of her neck hurting from that death threat with the sword from Bellatrix though.
Voldemort: Yeah I've been meaning to apologize to her for that. I'm really sorry. It was in the script.

Azure

Indigo

Cerulean

Cobalt

Periwinkle

And suddenly the blue will not seem so dark, more like the color of the noon-bright sky."

--The Realm of Possibility by David Levithan
Old 07-10-2013, 08:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by venika View Post
At the end, Voldemort agrees to stop trying to kill Harry-- if Harry promises to play hide and seek with him! Poor Voldemort was feeling lonely.... XD

Bellatrix moves into Moaning Myrtle's bathroom... and they have a lot of awesome ghostly sleepovers!

It turns out that the Sorting Hat is fake. Salazar Slytherin had jinxed the hat to put people in the wrong houses. So, all the Gryffindors are Hufflepuffs, all the Hufflepuffs are Slytherins, all the Ravenclaws are Gryffindors, and all the Slytherins are Ravenclaws.... LOL...
No. Gryffindors are Slytherins, Slytherins are Gryffindors, Ravenclaws are Hufflepuffs, and Hufflepuffs are muggles. >:^D

-relatable post #234
Old 06-17-2016, 08:25 AM

bellatrix hated herslf because she joined voldemort, so went back before she was killed and is hermione and married her secret crush,draco
Old 06-17-2016, 02:33 PM

OH MY GOD I FORGOT THIS EXISTED
also I am 100% sure I have made more threads on w/b than any other person ever. its really bad

edit: i looked it up. I have created 191 threads since I joined. oh god help me

and I'll use you as a
w a r n i n g
s i g n
that if you talk enough sense, then you'll lose your mind

- I Found, by Amber Run
Old 07-17-2016, 05:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arin View Post
No. Gryffindors are Slytherins, Slytherins are Gryffindors, Ravenclaws are Hufflepuffs, and Hufflepuffs are muggles. >:^D
I am a proud hufflepuff and I say That Hufflepuffs are Ravenclaws, Ravenclaws are gryfiinndors, rgyffindors are Slytherins, and slytherins are hufflepuffs. That is just a disgrace to my house. We do excist, you know!
Old 01-18-2017, 04:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruza View Post
Pertaining to this post (I know you're joking, just wanted to say)...
It is impossible that the snake in the first book was Nagini.

1. The snake in the first book was a male. Nagini is female.

2. Harry only spoke Parseltongue because of Voldemort making him and his snake one of the horcruxes; if he had just freed the snake that would find and join Voldemort, he would not have been able to speak to it, thus probably not freeing it.

3. A sign by the snake's cage in the first book said it was 'bred in captivity'.

4. The snake was a boa constrictor, and Nagini was a viper.

5. Voldemort began creating horcruxes before Harry was born, and Harry was his last horcrux, therefore, the snake Harry released could not have been Nagini. Nagini was already, ah, how do I put this? Horcruxed.

Alright, then. I hope I cleared that up.
This is not true, NIGINI was the last horcrux. He made Nigini one when he killed frank byce, but anyways, these are made up facts, so it wouldn't really matter. And what I just said is true for harry potter.
Old 01-18-2017, 05:01 PM

1.) Bellatrix is secretly in love with Snape, and only married Rudophous because she thought if she did then she would stay closer to Snape, and she secretly survived The Molly Attack, found a time turner, went back, and dyed her old self's hair blonde. She didn't want herself to be evil and then married James.

2.)Ron called Draco a nerd when they were young so Draco gave up books and started to make fun of people and ran away fro his old family (the weasleys) Dyed his hair blonde and the Malfoys took him in

3.) Fred secrelt likes pansy and they made out in private untill Colin saw them and took a picture

Tags
completely true, draco's a nargel, dramione, fred is georges clone, gryfinpuff=<3, h.p.+r.s.=<3, n. l. + l. l. = <3, ron+draco=<3, sirius dies, snape kills dumbledore, snape loves tacos, the snake...nagini?, voldy=geewayindisguise, voly <3 pancakes!