Quantcast KP Ships/Matches - Page 126 - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home
  #1251  
Old 04-15-2015, 12:46 PM
meerkat meerkat is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: the void
Posts: 6,198
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverMoon View Post
dude yes i have one sided love for the first chair too. Ena x first chair 2k15
first chair and I were a box set until first chair betrayed me for my kouhai
however meera x first chair horn might become canon next year bc i shall be the only horn
FIRST CHAIR FLUTE LOVES MY SENPAI MORE THAN ME BUT AT LEAST SENPAI NOTICED ME TWICE

Last edited by meerkat; 04-15-2015 at 12:54 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #1252  
Old 04-15-2015, 06:27 PM
SilverMoon SilverMoon is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: the feds will never find me
Posts: 11,035
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by meerkat View Post
however meera x first chair horn might become canon next year bc i shall be the only horn
FIRST CHAIR FLUTE LOVES MY SENPAI MORE THAN ME BUT AT LEAST SENPAI NOTICED ME TWICE
Ena x first chair might become canon next year, but who knows because I'm going to high school and therefore a different school. I will rip the first chair from whatever senpais I may have. I'll be like nOTICE ME SENPAI and then later JK I ONLY WANTED TO STEAL FIRST CHAIR FROM YOU no jk I would never do that I really want a senpai (of school & bass & life)

KOUHAI ACKNOWLEDGE ME(/my power-- like that's existent)

then again everyone involved w him except for me loves kouhai way more than me
pshh. Bad tastes.

I hate kouhai because first chair and I are meant to be. first chair doesn't belonG to you, usurper kouhai!
__________________
trails of f i r e
you always knew
they would carry me home
they'd lead me to y o u
Reply With Quote
  #1253  
Old 04-15-2015, 06:36 PM
meerkat meerkat is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: the void
Posts: 6,198
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverMoon View Post
Ena x first chair might become canon next year, but who knows because I'm going to high school and therefore a different school. I will rip the first chair from whatever senpais I may have. I'll be like nOTICE ME SENPAI and then later JK I ONLY WANTED TO STEAL FIRST CHAIR FROM YOU no jk I would never do that I really want a senpai (of school & bass & life)

KOUHAI ACKNOWLEDGE ME(/my power-- like that's existent)

then again everyone involved w him except for me loves kouhai way more than me
pshh. Bad tastes.

I hate kouhai because first chair and I are meant to be. first chair doesn't belonG to you, usurper kouhai!
i have like a gazillion flute senpais but my main senpai is the first chair in orchestra and she has noticed me twice <3333 also the marching band section leader notices me a lot bc she kinda has to (i'm in her freaking section) and she's alway like "OMG MEERA-CHAN HIIIIIII" she does that to every freshman though but it's still cute and she still notices me yay XD but of course because i play flute and i am basically a flute stereotype in almost every way, i'm friends with concert band first chair but at the same time i want her placement too much so therefore she is not a senpai

also here we have this tiny freshman girl who plays bass and she's second chair in a section full of senior guys (and one sophomore but whatever) who all consider her a senpai and it's so freaking adorable i can't handle it

and the best part is that last semester she was last chair but she moved up all the way to second in just one semester so they consider her even more of a senpai because of that but they also consider her a kouhai because she's really small and cute and everything and she's also like three years younger than almost everyone else in the section

and the even better part is that next year all the basses will graduate except her (and that other guy but he's like last chair now) and she will be section leader senpai to the tiny freshmen coming in next year <3

Last edited by meerkat; 04-15-2015 at 06:46 PM. Reason: I REMEMBERED TIFF THE BASSIST AND I KINDA EXPLODED <3
Reply With Quote
  #1254  
Old 04-16-2015, 10:17 PM
SilverMoon SilverMoon is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: the feds will never find me
Posts: 11,035
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by meerkat View Post
i have like a gazillion flute senpais but my main senpai is the first chair in orchestra and she has noticed me twice <3333 also the marching band section leader notices me a lot bc she kinda has to (i'm in her freaking section) and she's alway like "OMG MEERA-CHAN HIIIIIII" she does that to every freshman though but it's still cute and she still notices me yay XD but of course because i play flute and i am basically a flute stereotype in almost every way, i'm friends with concert band first chair but at the same time i want her placement too much so therefore she is not a senpai

also here we have this tiny freshman girl who plays bass and she's second chair in a section full of senior guys (and one sophomore but whatever) who all consider her a senpai and it's so freaking adorable i can't handle it

and the best part is that last semester she was last chair but she moved up all the way to second in just one semester so they consider her even more of a senpai because of that but they also consider her a kouhai because she's really small and cute and everything and she's also like three years younger than almost everyone else in the section

and the even better part is that next year all the basses will graduate except her (and that other guy but he's like last chair now) and she will be section leader senpai to the tiny freshmen coming in next year <3
that's awesome lol
I ASPIRE TO BE HER!! I REALLY WANT TO MAKE A SENIOR ORCHESTRA IN FRESHMAN YEAR UGH (and although chamber is probably too much to aim for I fear kouhai will be able to do what I cant. Whatever let's not think about him)

I now deem her my senpai, even though I have no idea who she is.

Ena x First Chair wiLL BECOME CANON AGAIN!!!1!!1!1!1!!111!!!!!!! I have a test tomorrow, I'm two points behind kouhai in the averages, I need to beat him. Lol the orch directors are like 'everyone should be playing @ first chair level so it shouldn't matter where u sit' and like kouhai is supposed to be my teammate not my enemy but damn I really fucking want first chair again.
I will practice (overwork) the so much. Right after I do math HW. Why is there even math HW, it's so repetitive.

Also I will become a great and powerful laser!!!! (Orch inside joke from today that I'll explain later)
__________________
trails of f i r e
you always knew
they would carry me home
they'd lead me to y o u
Reply With Quote
  #1255  
Old 04-16-2015, 10:26 PM
meerkat meerkat is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: the void
Posts: 6,198
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverMoon View Post
that's awesome lol
I ASPIRE TO BE HER!! I REALLY WANT TO MAKE A SENIOR ORCHESTRA IN FRESHMAN YEAR UGH (and although chamber is probably too much to aim for I fear kouhai will be able to do what I cant. Whatever let's not think about him)

I now deem her my senpai, even though I have no idea who she is.

Ena x First Chair wiLL BECOME CANON AGAIN!!!1!!1!1!1!!111!!!!!!! I have a test tomorrow, I'm two points behind kouhai in the averages, I need to beat him. Lol the orch directors are like 'everyone should be playing @ first chair level so it shouldn't matter where u sit' and like kouhai is supposed to be my teammate not my enemy but damn I really fucking want first chair again.
I will practice (overwork) the so much. Right after I do math HW. Why is there even math HW, it's so repetitive.

Also I will become a great and powerful laser!!!! (Orch inside joke from today that I'll explain later)
YESS BAND/ORCH JOKES ARE BEST JOKES

her name's tiffany but she's so adorable everyone calls her tiff because she's too small and adorable to be a tiffany. literally. these big buff senior bassists walk up to her like "hey tiff" and stuff like that and it's just so freaking cute because she's all tiny and shy and everything and they actually look up to her even though they're like two feet taller than her (she's like barely five feet tall)

i aspire to be the flute version of that girl

also in the flute section there were these two girls who were super close friends to the point that people thought they were dating, and one got first chair and the other was like sixth or something and now they hate each other it's hilarious

well i was first chair in fifth and sixth grade and she took my placement so i kinda hate her as well XD
Reply With Quote
  #1256  
Old 04-17-2015, 08:56 PM
SilverMoon SilverMoon is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: the feds will never find me
Posts: 11,035
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by meerkat View Post
YESS BAND/ORCH JOKES ARE BEST JOKES

her name's tiffany but she's so adorable everyone calls her tiff because she's too small and adorable to be a tiffany. literally. these big buff senior bassists walk up to her like "hey tiff" and stuff like that and it's just so freaking cute because she's all tiny and shy and everything and they actually look up to her even though they're like two feet taller than her (she's like barely five feet tall)

i aspire to be the flute version of that girl

also in the flute section there were these two girls who were super close friends to the point that people thought they were dating, and one got first chair and the other was like sixth or something and now they hate each other it's hilarious

well i was first chair in fifth and sixth grade and she took my placement so i kinda hate her as well XD
tbh I feel shitty right now bc I'm pretty sure I failed my playing test so that means no first chair and I hate kouhai the most I hate him on such a deep level why can't I beat kouhai he's my fucking kouhai why is he so annoying and good at shit and a better person than me

ena x competence
ena x laserness
ena x not feeling like shit everyday bc of an accumulation of stuff
__________________
trails of f i r e
you always knew
they would carry me home
they'd lead me to y o u
Reply With Quote
  #1257  
Old 04-17-2015, 08:58 PM
meerkat meerkat is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: the void
Posts: 6,198
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverMoon View Post
tbh I feel shitty right now bc I'm pretty sure I failed my playing test so that means no first chair and I hate kouhai the most I hate him on such a deep level why can't I beat kouhai he's my fucking kouhai why is he so annoying and good at shit and a better person than me

ena x competence
ena x laserness
ena x not feeling like shit everyday bc of an accumulation of stuff
meera x horrible academic performance and meera x failing to meet this goal she's had for two years already and meera x sucking at life
Reply With Quote
  #1258  
Old 04-17-2015, 08:58 PM
toriluv91750 toriluv91750 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: I'm not gonna tell O_o
Posts: 615
Default

Tori* laziness= Toriness
__________________
And
I Hope
That You Remember
Me
~I See Fire-Ed Sheeran~

DFTBA
Reply With Quote
  #1259  
Old 04-17-2015, 09:50 PM
SilverMoon SilverMoon is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: the feds will never find me
Posts: 11,035
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by meerkat View Post
meera x horrible academic performance and meera x failing to meet this goal she's had for two years already and meera x sucking at life
those should be your notps, they may be canon right now but you deserve a better lover tbh the current ones for me are

ena x incompetence and never being good enough
ena x the majority bringing me down so much and so easily
ena x no confidence whatsoever and crippling perfectionism and a raging inferiority complex

but they're really rly terrible dysfunctional relationships so im trying to get out of them (and failing. abusive >:I)
__________________
trails of f i r e
you always knew
they would carry me home
they'd lead me to y o u
Reply With Quote
  #1260  
Old 04-17-2015, 09:52 PM
meerkat meerkat is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: the void
Posts: 6,198
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverMoon View Post
those should be your notps, they may be canon right now but you deserve a better lover tbh the current ones for me are

ena x incompetence and never being good enough
ena x the majority bringing me down so much and so easily
ena x no confidence whatsoever and crippling perfectionism and a raging inferiority complex

but they're really rly terrible dysfunctional relationships so im trying to get out of them (and failing. abusive >:I)
well i have to just accept i'm a failure
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
#silenawedding, *cami+arin sitting, *in a tree ;), *making o-u-t, cavid<3, emma + chair = otp <3, emma x chair, estophieeee, fail ship, flaming mangoes, gwen, hella rad, i'mgladi'mnotshipped:d, iffee <3, ineedelectricnow, ishipit, lilaagwen, megasthophie is enough, mirwolf, mokey, princesssilentofshipping, ryan higa, smexy elmo, truuuuuuuuuuuuuue love <3, walksin/o_owalksout

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:52 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.