Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Writing > Guilds
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-31-2009, 10:08 AM

Who was that death threat intended for?
Are you evil? Want to work for me?
Old 06-09-2009, 06:43 PM

Hmmm, I'll rip off all your fingernails and every hair on your head, braiding it into a rope. I'll take the rope and hang you on the gallows by it, then drown you in bleach. After that, I'll drop you in a pit of acid, then stick your hand in a blender and pulverize it. When your whole arm is gone, I'll end your misery by pulverizing your whole body, the liquid I'll then burn and drop the ashes in a volcano. The volcano will be blown up, and the site will have a plaque that says: Sagar: the pathetic never-has-been
Old 06-28-2009, 01:45 AM

Location: Stalking in the silence; listening to your tortured dreams.

This'll be fun. Let's see what hasn't been said yet....hmmm oh I know, though I doubt I can beat Fudgefairy...

I shall place you in a cage out in the weather...doesn't sound so bad right? Ha ha wrong. You shall be in the tundra, thus victim to below freezing temperatures, ice, wind, frostbite and hypothermia. Then I shall release crows and ravens. Having nothing to eat, they'll feast on you. Once your eyeballs have been pecked out, I shall take you and slice off your fingers and toes, which by then have become dead with frostbite. Then I will place you on the Chair of Torture and let you scream in agony, before throwing you in boiling water. If you still live by then the sudden temperature change would kill or cause major nerve damage... then I shall take you, and bury you up to your neck before placing your head toward the sky, along the suns path and sew your eyelids open, then I'll take honey and pour it over your face and to an anthill, then I'll upset the ants and allow that to kill you. If not, then I'll sick the bears on you.

We lie best when we lie to ourselves. ~ It; Stephen King.
Old 06-28-2009, 02:03 AM

Send a message via AIM to Shayok

You think that's bad? I'll take you on for worst torture.

I'll put you on the rack, but I'll add large metal spikes to spear you to it. THen I'll pour oil on half your body and burn it, Harvey Dent style. After you've suffered the burns I'll heap salt upon your wounds, delicately shaving off your unharmed skin with a blade. I shall then feed the skin to you as your only food. I shall then rip your body from the rack and the spikes, leaving large gaping holes in your body, and tie your limbs to horses, and watch as your body as peeled apart. I shall take care to leave only your limbs ripped away, because I'm not done yet. After carefully starving you and thirsting you I will subject you to frost bite. the end
Old 06-28-2009, 02:05 AM

hmm..Sagar, Rachel I think Shayok might give you guys a run for your money. Same with Fudgefairy.

Old 06-28-2009, 04:00 PM

I shall lock you in a submarine and quickly lower it into the ocean, which will cause you to get the burns. After you have nearly been crushed to death from the pressure, I will bring you back to the surface and put you in an airplane. The plane will fly to the highest point on earth, Mt. Everest, and leave you there. You will have nothing with you, and shall be kept on Everest for three days.
After the three days are up, I'll return and bring you to the Amazon jungle. I will drop you in the river, where you shall be feasted upon by pirranahs. Before you are completely eaten, I'll remove you from the river and tie you to a tree, where I will force-feed you a venom that kills SLOWLY, while causing immense amounts of blinding pain. Then I'll break your calf bones and make you suck the marrow out. Finally, I'll wrap an anaconda around your neck and watch as it strangles you to death.
Old 06-29-2009, 05:28 PM

Send a message via AIM to Shayok

Due to miscalculations in your plan you end up in the submarine and I escape!! haha. (Sorry couldn't resist)
Old 06-29-2009, 07:56 PM

There are no miscalculations. You die, Shayok. HA!
Old 06-29-2009, 09:27 PM

Yep that would most definately happen.

Old 06-29-2009, 09:38 PM

No way. Sagar will be chained to the submarine wall. Shayok will be chained to Sagar. I'll get out and remote-control steer it down.