Quantcast *{Not sure where this should go...}* Haha, let's obsess and discuss our crushes :3 - Page 124 - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Outside Life > Free advice
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-23-2011, 11:17 PM

Aw, Wolf... :/ As you probably figured out, my crush is with a girl I despise. :P So that's awkward... but yours sounds worse. :/ I'm sorry.

-Douglas Adams
Old 11-23-2011, 11:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GabiDi View Post
Aw, Wolf... :/ As you probably figured out, my crush is with a girl I despise. :P So that's awkward... but yours sounds worse. :/ I'm sorry.
I'm not sure if I would rather have him going out with someone I hate or a friend....maybe a friend jsut so I won't be disappointed by him And it's okay. I've accepted it and I've learned that not all things last forever, and when it ends, I'll be there to help him back on his feet. Because that's what friends are for.
"Oh! Somebody ought to take society by the four corners of the sheet and toss it all into the air! Everything would be broken, most likely, but at least nobody would have anything, there'd be that much gained!" - Les MisÚrables
Old 11-24-2011, 12:25 AM

Location: In fourth year at Hogwarts, going on epic adventures at night with Harry, Ron, and Hermione.

Awww, WolfWriter!! I'm so sorry!! I really REALLY hope everything turns out well for you! But just keep praying. Don't give up hope. Believe. Keep your friendship with him, and maybe eventually (sooner or later), Zach just might realize he has a thing for you too. It just might take him a little longer to see it than it took you.
Everything will work out! Have faith!!

be L oyal O bedient V irtuous E ncouraging

Phil. 4:13 "I can do all things through Him who gives me strength."

MUSIC can . . .
Give you hope . . .
Make you believe . . .
Heal your heart . . .
Touch your soul . . .
And never leave your mind . . .
~ Mallori Sparke
Old 11-24-2011, 07:48 AM

Location: Told a story about a man who was too afraid to fly so he never did land

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolfWriter View Post
Wow. Uh, my thread has...a lot of posts...uh... xD

Yep. Anyway.

So, you know the guy I originally liked? Well, two weeks ago that changed. Because I realized something. I hardly knew him and I was making him out to be someone he wasn't. His priorities were different than mine. He didn't give me the time of day. And he made me cry. And no one who is worth my love should ever make me cry out of anger directed at them. I may cry because I'm confused, or because I'm happy, or because something happened to them, but no one worth my love should ever make me cry because I'm mad at them.

So I went to my family's small group/Bible study. We'd been a part of it for four years and all of the other kids in it were my age and went to my school, so now we're all really close. We meet once a week. So there was always a guy who was a year older than me named Zach. I'd always admired him like an older brother and I thought he was funny but he was always my brother. I considered him a great friend but I wasn't all clingy and freaky or anything. I respected him more than any guy besides my cousin because he showed me that there are good Christian guys in the world and that they're the kind of person God wants me to find. This past year I became a freshman, so he was a sophmore. My friend was dating one of Zach's friends, so my friend's boyfriend invited my friend and me and the rest of my buds to their table. 5 freshman girls, 5 sophmore guys, and we all got along. We didn't all like each other like THAT. But we have had so many good laughs. They make me happy. Homecoming rolls around and Zach asks my kinda-friend, Kelsey to the dance. I don't care, because I don't like Zach at this point. Even though I don't think he and Kelsey are a good couple. Actually, all of my friends have said at one point that their relationship is very uneven. Zach tries so hard to impress Kelsey, but she just pushes him away. She won't let him walk her to class or put his arm around her. He isn't to compliment her because it embarasses her. And she told me that she doesn't really like him because he's 'clingy' even though he's just trying to make her happy. He got her flowers once because of a tip from his friend, and Kelsey got mad at him because it wasn't their one-month anniversary yet.

By this point, I'm kind of ticked off because here's one of my best friends and he's going out with a girl who swears and lies when he isn't around. But if I told him that, he would a.) think I'm jealous, b.) think I'm lying to get them apart, or c.) think that I'm just being a jerk. All of which would ruin our friendship. So what do I do? I pray. And I've been praying for God to lead me to the right guy for a while now. But I just realized something. He's been here this whole time. I realized this two weeks ago at small group and I was enraged with myself for starting to fall for him. I told myself that I didn't really like him and tried to stall the fall. But when I woke up in the middle of the night, sobbing, I knew that it was true. He'd been there. He'd been my friend, my brother in Christ. And now I was too late. His heart belonged to someone else and I was left to stare after them, tears rolling silently down my cheeks. I've never prayed so hard in my life. Every waking moment I begged and pleaded with God to have Him go before me and prepare a path for me, all in His own time. It provided me so much comfort, and I felt optimistic. If it's meant to be, it will be, and the truth is that everyone's going to hurt me. It's just a matter of figuring out who you're willing to suffer for. And he's the one. He's always been the one.

He was the one to spend two hours quoting Lord of the Rings with me. He was the one to loan me his favorite book, the cover creased and the spine bent, the pages worn and dog-eared and smelling like a mix of his house and old paper. He was the one who stayed up with me until past midnight even though he's a morning person just to cheer me up when I was sad. Of course, I was sad because of him and coming to terms with why I liked him suddenly, and he asked me why I was upset, so I told him it wasn't something I wanted to say right now because I'm not even sure of it. And he said he would pray for me to be happy. We have inside jokes. And my friend says I seem happy around him, happier than ever.

"Why would you ever consider the fact that you irritate me? No one knows Lord of the Rings quotes better "

"That was a deep thought for it being past midnight."

"I'll stay up with you, if that will make you feel better "

"I'm glad we're friends "

(all quotes from him)

<3 I'll wait.
One word............. Ouch
Me? I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly... stupid. - CAPTAIN Jack Sparrow
Old 11-24-2011, 12:44 PM

Location: The bathroom. Hey, when you gotta go, you gotta go! *smiles sheepishly* Now, get out.

AHahah Now people in my drama class are shipping em together ;D I'm helping her, they like each other but they don't know how to show it...I'm diving in...operation A&F is a go!
I mean, it's so fudging cute but many a time I wish I was in her shoes :/ Oy.
Adriancisco. That's a cute name,.
~~
Love, Peace, chicken grease!
~~~
Sleepwalking on the fields of candy hills, chocolate grass, and unicorn clouds can result in broken arms and broken dreams. Don't say I didn't tell you.

Choke. Just kidding!
Old 11-24-2011, 01:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rachelkirsten View Post
Thank YOUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!

I was really sad for the past week . . . until today, because everything worked out!!! PERFECTLY!!! GOSH, I love him so much I could . . . could squeal! *squeals*

He's amazing . . . ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh . . . cutest guy ever . . . kindest guy ever . . . smartest guy ever . . . most respectful guy ever . . . most talented guy ever . . . . best guy ever . . . !!!!
YAY! Are you going out again?
Old 11-24-2011, 01:30 PM

Location: In fourth year at Hogwarts, going on epic adventures at night with Harry, Ron, and Hermione.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildwolf View Post
YAY! Are you going out again?
YES!! I'm so happy!!! YAY!!

be L oyal O bedient V irtuous E ncouraging

Phil. 4:13 "I can do all things through Him who gives me strength."

MUSIC can . . .
Give you hope . . .
Make you believe . . .
Heal your heart . . .
Touch your soul . . .
And never leave your mind . . .
~ Mallori Sparke
Old 11-24-2011, 01:51 PM

Okay. I need help.
Two very good friends of mine were dating for a good year and a half. The girl, who's been one of my best friends since 5th grade, broke up with the boy yesterday. He is devastated (he's totally in love with her). How can I help him? I really hate to see him so sad.
Help?!
Old 11-24-2011, 02:21 PM

Send a message via Skype™ to Moogle

I'm sorry wolf that stinks. I hope that in the end everything turns out ok I feel your pain girl, I really do. Waiting Isa hard, frusterating process. Ive been waiting 2 years and ugh it's horrible. But you're an awesome person I am sure you'll get him soon

What's the point in all this screaming?
No one's listening anyway
I'm published! http://bookstore.kidpub.com/product_.../wings-of-gold
Old 11-24-2011, 03:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rachelkirsten View Post
YES!! I'm so happy!!! YAY!!

Tags
#foreveralone, *insert funny tag*, barbed wire is the worst, boys are weird..., boys are weird...., crushes, don't you know, gwen6eva, i like you <3, i love tags, i think i love you, i'm gay, i'm in love with lena, iffee <3, just had to add a tag, looooooove!, love doesn't exist..., my ferret ate my homework, notice me ;-;, oooooooh young love, sandy was here, tags y u so weird?, that you're toxic!, too much fighting >.>, ~snapple~