Quantcast The Girly Thread! - Page 75 - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home
Old 12-20-2011, 12:37 PM

Send a message via Skype™ to lvhamsters

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jean View Post
Okay this is random, but I think my mom thinks I have an eating disorder. She's always asking me if I eat lunch and telling me I'm to skinny. Honestly, I don't eat a lot, I usually don't eat much breakfast, and I don't eat a lot of lunch or dinner. I still eat though! I bake a lot too. What do I do?
Haha, sounds sorta like me. Tell her you still eat, but just not as much as other people. Some people just can't eat a lot.

When we were young we used to say

That you only hear the music when your hearts begin to break

Now we are the kids from yesterday
Old 12-20-2011, 02:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeptemberLove View Post
I'm SO happy!
Today I got this awesome blue sweatshirt, and Bob Marley, Beatles, and Mickey Mouse tees.
The word Beatles caught my eye.
Awesome! I'm in need of some new t-shirts myself...:P
Old 12-20-2011, 04:19 PM

OOOOH, herbal essence is SO nice XD I use this moisturizing stuff though, because I swim and the chlorine totally dries my hair out

~Bambi!
Old 12-20-2011, 04:20 PM

I turned girly when I started this new school.

I used to throw on a tee-shirt, brush my hair, pull it in a ponytail, and I was out the door.

Now I spend a while choosing the right pants to match my shirt, apply mascara, braid my hair and... umm, I think that's all. Not very much more... but still. Way too girly for me. >.< That doesn't stop me from wearing sneakers and running faster than anyone else in my grade and scoring touchdowns when playing touch football, of course. XD
Old 12-20-2011, 04:26 PM

I can't play sports.
Old 12-20-2011, 04:31 PM

Location: The bathroom. Hey, when you gotta go, you gotta go! *smiles sheepishly* Now, get out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueMi View Post

I used to throw on a tee-shirt, brush my hair, pull it in a ponytail, and I was out the door.

Now I spend a while choosing the right pants to match my shirt, apply mascara, braid my hair and... umm, I think that's all. Not very much more... but still. Way too girly for me. >.< That doesn't stop me from wearing sneakers and running faster than anyone else in my grade and scoring touchdowns when playing touch football, of course. XD
EXACTLY LIKE ME. Omg.
Actually when I started middle school.
~~
Love, Peace, chicken grease!
~~~
Sleepwalking on the fields of candy hills, chocolate grass, and unicorn clouds can result in broken arms and broken dreams. Don't say I didn't tell you.

Choke. Just kidding!
Old 12-20-2011, 05:01 PM

Location: The bathroom. Hey, when you gotta go, you gotta go! *smiles sheepishly* Now, get out.

I was reminiscing in illichat, and I realized how much I changed from my first video to now
I like, grew five inches, lost *most* of my baby fat (ahahahaha), and actually look my age. I went to a store at the mall called V-Generation (sort of like Forever 21) and I was buying a dress. My mom, to my horror, asked the cashier (luckily no one was around) if the dress I chose was age-appropriate for me (because it strapless, sort of) .
The girl replied, "oh, no, it looks perfectly fine!"
And then my mom brought up my age. 12.
The girl looked slightly surprised/slightly shocked, and said, laughing: "OH! I thought she was my age. and I'm 18!"
Gaspy.
I was as tall as her *(only about five...two? not that tall.)* and I felt all,
what?

=========================
awkward random story. you don't have to...you know...read it.
~~
~~~
Sleepwalking on the fields of candy hills, chocolate grass, and unicorn clouds can result in broken arms and broken dreams. Don't say I didn't tell you.

Choke. Just kidding!
Old 12-20-2011, 05:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanilla48 View Post
I was reminiscing in illichat, and I realized how much I changed from my first video to now
I like, grew five inches, lost *most* of my baby fat (ahahahaha), and actually look my age. I went to a store at the mall called V-Generation (sort of like Forever 21) and I was buying a dress. My mom, to my horror, asked the cashier (luckily no one was around) if the dress I chose was age-appropriate for me (because it strapless, sort of) .
The girl replied, "oh, no, it looks perfectly fine!"
And then my mom brought up my age. 12.
The girl looked slightly surprised/slightly shocked, and said, laughing: "OH! I thought she was my age. and I'm 18!"
Gaspy.
I was as tall as her *(only about five...two? not that tall.)* and I felt all,
what?

=========================
awkward random story. you don't have to...you know...read it.
LUCKY!!!
You haven't been on in such a long time!
Old 12-20-2011, 05:34 PM

HIHIHIHIHIHI!!!!!

I MISSED YOU ALLL (:
Who are you?

LOOOOOL just kidding. I know who you are. x)
WAIT, JUST TO MAKE SURE MY SENSES ARE CORRECT, WHO ARE YOU?!
I'm serious I know who you are. I'm panicking because I'm thinking I have forgotten many people on KP.
~~
~~~

Choke. Just kidding!
Old 12-20-2011, 07:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueMi View Post

Same :P

I used to hate tank tops, and just put on a tee shirt and sweat pants and I never wore my hair down.

Now, welcome to high school :P I have a very defined style. When it's warmer out, I wear maybe an off-the-shoulder shirt or a cami under a cute and girly shirt. In he cold I wear some university hoodies, and some local rugby, lacrosse, and equestrian team hoodies. And my Vancouver Canucks sweatshirt But everything is earth toned and I usually wear ripped jeans with Converse and my hair straightened
"Oh! Somebody ought to take society by the four corners of the sheet and toss it all into the air! Everything would be broken, most likely, but at least nobody would have anything, there'd be that much gained!" - Les MisÚrables

Tags
& the clock hits twelve, blehehehe. highlights., bodily fluids, christina ricci rocks, confused. wht's with <3s?, dude just stop, emma <3's sagar, emma + lst, emma + sandy = <3..., emma louveees lst, emma+gerardsmexyvoice=<3, emmalyce + lst = <3, girlyness and nonsense, ialwaysthoughtlstwasagirl, intruments of torture, iwillneverfessup, lstisntwithemma, lstiswithss, oh why, omnomnom, shampoo, stop trollin us, trends, we're all beautiful <3, y is lst+emmalyce there?