Quantcast The Girly Thread! - Page 76 - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home
Old 12-20-2011, 08:16 PM

Vanilla: YAY! I'm so glad you're back! you'd better stay!

Yeah, I'm kind of making the switch -- or at least, I want to -- to more skirts and stuff -- I normally wear ALL American Eagle, but I'm leaning toward the more vintage look, SO CUTE!

~Bambi!
Old 12-20-2011, 10:02 PM

Location: The bathroom. Hey, when you gotta go, you gotta go! *smiles sheepishly* Now, get out.

OHMAIGAWD BAMBI HAI!
I'm hoping I'm going to get my KP addiction back. I'm Tumblr addicted now -__- anyone have one? :O

Arrg
I am hoping to get my story published by the end of this school year (late May) or end of 8th grade. HOPEFULLY I WILL :O

Stage Fire. Does that sound too weird?
Electrical.
Electrice.
Electricity.
*is thinking up possible story titles*
I might post it on here, does anyone have any good methods on how to keep interest in your story, because EVERY STInkIN time I try a story, I suddenly lose interest.

OKAY BACK TO THE TOPIC! (:
How do you guys wear makeup, if you do (: LOL
I don't know why I started, really. All i do is, like, mascara. Eye liner. Occasionally shadow. The works, you know?
Okay, I need help for straight hair. My hair is long-ish, up to my back, and I need help on ideas My mom says it's too plain for school O.o and I hate curling it ONLY because I feel all smoky...and it feels all stiff.

^^ahaha I think I wrote too much.
~~
Love, Peace, chicken grease!
~~~
Sleepwalking on the fields of candy hills, chocolate grass, and unicorn clouds can result in broken arms and broken dreams. Don't say I didn't tell you.

Choke. Just kidding!
Old 12-20-2011, 10:26 PM

For makeup I wear mascara, natural looking pink, brown, or tan eyeshadow, and lip gloss.

Yeah I'm going to randomly jump in this thread
Old 12-20-2011, 11:23 PM

Location: The bathroom. Hey, when you gotta go, you gotta go! *smiles sheepishly* Now, get out.

i've got to try the Pink/Tan/Brown shadow
~~
~~~
Sleepwalking on the fields of candy hills, chocolate grass, and unicorn clouds can result in broken arms and broken dreams. Don't say I didn't tell you.

Choke. Just kidding!
Old 12-20-2011, 11:47 PM

I almost never wear makeup. Probably the most amount of makeup I've ever worn was this Saturday, and I was only wearing a bit of concealer, blush, and lip gloss.
Old 12-21-2011, 12:18 AM

Lol >.< my mom will never let me wear blush, foundation, or ANYTHING x)

I only wear stuff for my eyes and lips.
On my Variety Show (I'm in drama) we had to wear makeup, and my friend put too much blush on me (my mom let me slip, but was still a little ticked), and she tried to hide it with foundation, and after the show (i didn't retouch for the whole show, two hours) my parents took pictures of me. With flash, it looked exactly how it did onstage, because we had spotlights--I looked like I had a fever, my eyes were smudged, my cheeks were UBER RED, and my curled hair was letting off.

Ahaha, but looking at the picture now, it was pretty funny.

Aooowhh, I miss you guys
~~
~~~

Choke. Just kidding!
Old 12-21-2011, 12:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanilla48 View Post
i've got to try the Pink/Tan/Brown shadow
Yeah, I have a little pallet. And it is those colors. Somedays I wear tan, some days brown, and stuff. I like to switch it up.
Old 12-21-2011, 12:32 AM

Quote:
Lol >.< my mom will never let me wear blush, foundation, or ANYTHING x)

I only wear stuff for my eyes and lips.
On my Variety Show (I'm in drama) we had to wear makeup, and my friend put too much blush on me (my mom let me slip, but was still a little ticked), and she tried to hide it with foundation, and after the show (i didn't retouch for the whole show, two hours) my parents took pictures of me. With flash, it looked exactly how it did onstage, because we had spotlights--I looked like I had a fever, my eyes were smudged, my cheeks were UBER RED, and my curled hair was letting off.

Ahaha, but looking at the picture now, it was pretty funny.

Aooowhh, I miss you guys
Ah don't worry though. I mean unless you have terrible skin then you don't really need foundation. Haha, that sounds funny. I wonder how my parents would take it if I wore that. I don't think my mom would care but my dad would.
Old 12-21-2011, 07:14 AM

Quote:

HIHIHIHIHIHI!!!!!

I MISSED YOU ALLL (:
Who are you?

LOOOOOL just kidding. I know who you are. x)
WAIT, JUST TO MAKE SURE MY SENSES ARE CORRECT, WHO ARE YOU?!
I'm serious I know who you are. I'm panicking because I'm thinking I have forgotten many people on KP.
HI LUCKY!!

Heh... You probably have no clue who I am. :P I read Finding Phoebe when I was a guest. I am Pokey.

And wow... You're in 7th grade!? I thought you were waaay older than thaft based on your writing. I'm in seventh too.
Old 12-21-2011, 07:16 AM

Location: honestly I can't even think of a witty answer anymore this is tragic

Even I use them! I usually use the curly hair one, or sometimes the split ends one.

Tags
& the clock hits twelve, blehehehe. highlights., bodily fluids, christina ricci rocks, confused. wht's with <3s?, dude just stop, emma <3's sagar, emma + lst, emma + sandy = <3..., emma louveees lst, emma+gerardsmexyvoice=<3, emmalyce + lst = <3, girlyness and nonsense, ialwaysthoughtlstwasagirl, intruments of torture, iwillneverfessup, lstisntwithemma, lstiswithss, oh why, omnomnom, shampoo, stop trollin us, trends, we're all beautiful <3, y is lst+emmalyce there?