Quantcast Your emotional venting thread. I'll explain. - Page 125 - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Outside Life > Free advice
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-20-2012, 06:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMoonWakedWolf View Post
ME, she wasn't calling people who swear immature. She's says that they sound immature and/or are being immature when they curse. Please, don't get so defensive when people are stating their opinion, because it's not always going to be directed towards you. I agree that she can't stop everyone, but that doesn't mean she can't try, and that certainly doesn't mean you need to be rude about it, which was how you sounded in your response. I consider what you just said immature, and that is my opinion, so snap if you want to, but that will not phase me. It will just prove my point. And please, don't take this the wrong way. I just have no tolerance for immaturity like that.
I apologize, though I bet you expect rudeness in any one of my posts.
"Writing is a form of therapy; sometimes I wonder how all those who do not write, compose, or paint can manage to escape the madness, melancholia, the panic and fear which is inherent in a human situation."
Old 06-20-2012, 07:07 PM

*butts in during the middle of big cursing fight*

Ahem.

Uh... yeah. This is probably going to sound like the most self-cented, stupid post ever, but it really means a lot to me.

Okay, I'm really self conscious about my... my... acne. (Oh gosh.) I know that sounds really popular-sounding and like "Oh my gosh, I have a huge zit on my nose!" and all, but.... yeah. Like, when I'm talking to people, I don't really look them in the eye and I'm always thinking about how they're probably thinking about how ugly I look and stuff. And, yeah. *end of ze rant*
Old 06-20-2012, 07:24 PM

Location: The bathroom. Hey, when you gotta go, you gotta go! *smiles sheepishly* Now, get out.
Default asdfghjkl Messy-Uppy. Very messy uppy.

Okay, so today is my cousin's 11th birthday. And then. Me and my dad head on over to her house at about 10 AM, which is like 20 minutes away so I can sleep over for the night. Funfunfun!

I told her tomorrow that I would be early, about 9 to 10 ish. I KNOCKKNOCKNOCKNOCKNOCKNOCK! And whaddayaknow? They are all the way at a restaurant eating lunch that is 5 minutes away from my house. Which I am 15 minutes away from. My dad is super mad at me for bringing me. And then brings me home.

At about 2PM my cousin calls me and then says that her mom could drop me off after work. And that she is at home, bored. So I'm all excited right? And and and THEN my dad says okay, but then an hour later he said my older brother could drop me off. I didn't call, assuming she was still at home and would give her a surprise. I get ready and we go for a 20 minute drive to my cousin's house. We arrive. I KNOCKNOCKNOCKNOCK. My brother calls my cousin's brother. Turns out that they are at the doctors, 1 hour away.
BLEEBLOOBLAHBLOOBLEEP.

ASDFGHJKL So then my brother calls my cousin's brother again, and he is heading home. (He's 17, btw.) He is SOOOO angry at me. We wait for 30-45ish minutes in which suddenly two ambulances come by the house across the street, and then 10 min later, another ambulance, and then 5 min later, a firetruck. (Sad for the household. Hope everything is okay.) And then my cousin's brother comes. And then we come inside. I surf on computer. Everything alright. Then I write this post.

Lol sorry if this is too ranty! (: I need something to tell about...and this is perfect. Not to sound all snobbish and prissy. (:

Have a nice day everyone!
~~
Love, Peace, chicken grease!
~~~
Sleepwalking on the fields of candy hills, chocolate grass, and unicorn clouds can result in broken arms and broken dreams. Don't say I didn't tell you.

Choke. Just kidding!
Old 06-20-2012, 07:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruza View Post
I wanted to read your post, but it was too damn long.
...You do realize you just proved my point, right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMoonWakedWolf View Post
ME, she wasn't calling people who swear immature. She's says that they sound immature and/or are being immature when they curse. Please, don't get so defensive when people are stating their opinion, because it's not always going to be directed towards you. I agree that she can't stop everyone, but that doesn't mean she can't try, and that certainly doesn't mean you need to be rude about it, which was how you sounded in your response. I consider what you just said immature, and that is my opinion, so snap if you want to, but that will not phase me. It will just prove my point. And please, don't take this the wrong way. I just have no tolerance for immaturity like that.
Thank you, MoonWakedWolf. It's nice to know that someone understands what I mean. ^_^
Old 06-20-2012, 07:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAshWolf View Post
...You do realize you just proved my point, right?
*she's trolling XD*
Old 06-20-2012, 07:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildwolf View Post
*she's trolling XD*
I know. XD And she proved my point.
Old 06-20-2012, 07:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAshWolf View Post
I'm not one for first-world-technology problems. O_e But this is serious.

My laptop's keyboard is malfunctioning. ;_; Several of they keys don't work. The light on the Caps Lock button isn't working right. And if I turn on Caps Lock on the broken keyboard OR my wireless one (which I'm using now), it types "I88888888888" and doesn't stop until I press it again. e___e

I can't type very fast on my wireless because I'm not used to it. The Backspace key is SUPER TINY. The Enter key is unreasonably big. AND I've never used the Shift key to capitalize. I always just tap the Caps Lock. x_x

Normally, I wouldn't care. But I NEED to write my book. It's one of my main lifelines. And I'm already under enough stress already. I don't need to worry about getting my keyboard fixed. x__x

*le end rant*

You should go to Best Buy...
And get a new one!
Old 06-20-2012, 07:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephiey View Post

Ahem.

Uh... yeah. This is probably going to sound like the most self-cented, stupid post ever, but it really means a lot to me.

Okay, I'm really self conscious about my... my... acne. (Oh gosh.) I know that sounds really popular-sounding and like "Oh my gosh, I have a huge zit on my nose!" and all, but.... yeah. Like, when I'm talking to people, I don't really look them in the eye and I'm always thinking about how they're probably thinking about how ugly I look and stuff. And, yeah. *end of ze rant*
I have the same problem. But there is a good, natural product called Witch. It's made with Witch Hazel, which helps eliminate any residue grease causing zits. I started using it a week ago, a quarter of my zits are gone! Don't use products with loads of chemicals. They make it worse. As does make-up.
Hope I helped.
Being a geek is all about being honest about what you enjoy and not being afraid to demonstrate that affection. It means never having to play it cool about how much you like something. Being a geek is extremely liberating.
~ Simon Pegg

┓┏ 凵 =╱⊿┌┬┐

TWO HEARTS AND TWENTY-SEVEN BRAINS.
Old 06-20-2012, 07:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildwolf View Post

You should go to Best Buy...
And get a new one!
D: I can't go get a new one! I like using Hajima. *pats my laptop* His memory is perfect, I like the style, and he's perfectly lightweight. And I never throw anything out unless it's totally 100% unusable. (Besides.....I just got Hajima in FEBRUARY. XD And he was a surprise gift from my dad.)
Old 06-20-2012, 07:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephiey View Post

Ahem.

I know how you feel.... (see http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/showthr...076#post301076 for my full rant on the subject.)

Tags
♥lifepleaseguys:'), afraid to keep on living, bettertoburnoutthanfade, black n hopeless feeling, do what?, do you ever wonder?, face the north, i give up; okay?, i love u its gon b ok, i'm already dead inside, i'm so sorry, i'm there for you :), ignored as usual, ihopethebunnycheersuup:), just pray :), kayla was here, o_o this is insane, smexy elmo, someone's bitter, tags y u so weird?, takesometimetofeelbetter, theblackisclosingin, they're following me...:(, we got this!, you are not alone