Quantcast Percy Jackson NES (Let's keep this alive!) - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Writing > Never Ending Stories
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-14-2013, 09:01 PM

Default Percy Jackson NES (Let's keep this alive!)

Okay, you know it's your typical Percy Jackson NES.
But Chiron's missing, the campers are stressing out and going crazy and on top of this Gaea is making a comback.

The leader of the clan will be no more
as mother earth will lock the door
between life, death, human and soul
the whole world will go cold
you have until the leaves drop
ten will start but three will drop
hurry now before it's too late
stop mother earth and close the gate

The characters won't know it at first, but Gaea is planning on closing the doors of life and death so everything freezes forever. So I hope at least ten will enter, but if there is more/less we will deal with that. We need at least three people willing to die.

Are you in?

Character Form:
Name:
Godly Parent:
Appearance:
Personality:
Past:
Powers:

Normal rules, no controlling others characters, try to keep up with the pace.. .yada yada.

Here's my form.

Name: Bree Summers
Godly Parent: Aphrodite
Appearance: Long brown beach curls with tan skin and bright green eyes. Her hair is always silky and her eyes always bright. But whenever she feels sad or if she's drained by her powers her whole appearance dulls. She has a normal height and build. She never goes into public with out her pearl earrings, some braclet and makeup.
Personality: Very loud, bossyish and likes to take charge. She is nice but her bossyish takes over sometimes without her meaning to. She get's jealous easily, espcially if someone likes a boy she likes.
Past: Grew up with rather poor family. She doesn't like talking about her past because she doesn't want people to feel bad for her or know what happened.
Powers:Charm speak, make any boy fall for her (at least temporairly) and has that "bossy" quality.

So that's it! Hope you consider joining!

(finding neverland)
Old 08-14-2013, 09:28 PM

Name: Michael Goloziano
Godly Parent: Zeus
Appearance: Jet black medium curls of hair, sky blue eyes, light, tan colored skin, slightly on the taller side, medium build.
Personality: Michael is considered shy, sweet, and quiet by people who don't know him very well. To his friends, he's a reckless, fun-loving brainy guy. He doesn't like talking much, but once you get to know him, he's a lot louder and bolder than you would've thought originally. He's more of a follower than a leader.
Past: Michael's mother was a rich, powerful Italian that owned a giant, marble mansion. Michael had two older stepbrothers, and was often scorned by his mother for being so quiet. His older brothers achieved far more than he had, both academically and athletically, so he was frowned upon by not just his parents, but his teachers, relatives, and family friends. Therefore, Michael doesn't talk much about his past, although most other kids at camp know about his family's power.
Powers: Can fly, and summon lightning.

-relatable post #234

Last edited by Arin; 08-14-2013 at 09:42 PM.
Old 08-14-2013, 09:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arin View Post
Name: Michael Goloziano
Godly Parent: Zeus
Appearance: Jet black medium curls of hair, sky blue eyes, light, tan colored skin, slightly on the taller side, medium build.
Personality: Michael is considered shy, sweet, and quiet by people who don't know him very well. To his friends, he's a reckless, fun-loving brainy guy. He doesn't like talking much, but once you get to know him, he's a lot louder and bolder than you would've thought originally. He's more of a follower than a leader.
Past: Michael's mother was a rich, powerful Italian that owned a giant, marble mansion. Michael had two older stepbrothers, and was often scorned by his mother for being so quiet. His older brothers achieved far more than he had, both academically and athletically, so he was frowned upon by not just his parents, but his teachers, relatives, and family friends. Therefore, Michael doesn't talk much about his past, although most other kids at camp know about his family's power.
Powers: Can fly
Thanks! Are you sure you don't want him to have any other powers besides flying?

(finding neverland)
Old 08-14-2013, 09:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Confuzzled View Post
Thanks! Are you sure you don't want him to have any other powers besides flying?
Erm... he can summon lightning? xD I kind of don't want to make him too powerful, ya know?

-relatable post #234
Old 08-14-2013, 09:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arin View Post
Erm... he can summon lightning? xD
Sure! I don't really care as long as it is relevant to his parent. I just wanted to make sure you were aware that he only had one power.

(finding neverland)
Old 08-14-2013, 10:14 PM

Yuss

I AM SO TOTALLY JOINING
they'd lead me to y o u
Old 08-14-2013, 10:42 PM

Name: Calliope "Callie" Greyson
Godly Parent: Athena
Appearance: Shoulder length wavy white-blond hair, very pale skin. Large, nearly translucent blue eyes that people tend to freak out about. Small nose. Has enough muscle to protect herself in day to day life, but her strength lies in intellect. About 5'3.
Personality: Aggressive when anyone she cares about is in danger. Coolheaded in bad situations. Would do anything for loved ones. Rather quiet if she isn't arguing with someone, though she will go out of her way to get into a debate.
Past:Grew up in the suburbs with her cousins. Her father gave her to them, when he suffered from alcohol problems, and she hasn't heard from him since. Nothing sets her apart too much, but she's over-average. On the debate team at school, gets an A or A- on each test.
Powers: Like I said, intellectual. Her mind scrolls through the possibilities and impossibilities faster than anybody else's, and she can factor in and out the problems at a terrifying pace, coming up with logical suggestions in under five seconds. (and she's good at staring contests, haha)
greatly exaggerated.
-- Mark Twain
Old 08-15-2013, 09:28 AM

Name: Ríona Gwendolyn O'Connell
Godly Parent: Apollo
Appearance: Choppy copper hair that reaches her shoulders, gray-black eyes, fair skin, but with lots and lots of freckles, muscular, but lean with long limbs. 5'6".
Personality: Somewhat serious as children of Apollo go, friendly enough but not very talkative and has some trust issues. Hardly ever gets angry as she doesn't respond to insults or threats, but she may get angry at a true enemy-- she doesn't get angry at other cabins or anything. Both book and street smart, but not a genius or anything. She can be more open around friends. Is more independent than a follower or leader by nature, so quests and missions can sometimes be challenging.
Past: Is from Ireland and carries an Irish accent (not a heavy one but not a light one). Other than that she doesn't speak of her past.
Powers: Musical and archery gifts. And her music does more than just sound good.
they'd lead me to y o u
Old 08-15-2013, 04:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Confuzzled View Post
you have until the leaves drop
ten will start but three will drop
(Just saying, both these lines end with 'drop', so...)
they'd lead me to y o u
Old 08-16-2013, 11:20 PM

As stated in the title, this must live! Don't let it die before it's begun, let's get some more people in, guys.

they'd lead me to y o u

Tags
thismustlive