Quantcast Your emotional venting thread. I'll explain. - Page 1676 - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Outside Life > Free advice
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-26-2015, 08:42 PM

why am i on here
i told myself id never come here again so why am i here
everything triggers and i shouldn't be here or anywhere on kp or talking to anyone except my mom and anime characters
WHY AM I HERE
I DONT KNOW
I DONT KNOW ANYMORE
why does everthing plummet at the slightest something
why should everything effect me
i just want to be happy all i want is to be happy and not whatever the hell im feeling now
nothing works everything is just barely temporary and i try to be okay and the next thing i know THERE I GOim back to depressed
i don't understand and i need someone to vent to but i can't bc no one will listen and this thread will make it worse and who am i kidding everything makes it worse
don't worry it's not anyone's fault not even mine i just don't know anymore i just want to grow out of this shitty mood swing stage and back to where happiness actually lasted more than five consecutive minutes
but no one ever cares
IM SUPPOSED TO BE TAKING A BREAK FROM THIS WEBSITE WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH ME WHY CANT I DO THAT AT LEAST
because im desperate to vent?? HA nice try sravani venting isn't gonna help you ahhaahhahaa no one cares and no one should because nothing will help this will just be there for idek how long i hate it so much but oh well that's life ok bye i don't want
Old 03-26-2015, 08:46 PM

maybe i don't fail that badly after all.
also @sravani: check ur email

in other news i'm so glad to not have feelings
Old 03-26-2015, 08:50 PM

Send a message via Skype™ to MaggieMay

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alaska View Post
so i went up to london to see a psychiatrist today and now i've been prescribed prozac - does anyone else take any antidepressants and have any info on it? idk i'd rather hear it from someone my age rather than the medical facts from an adult
(i don't remember the name of mine but) yeah from my experience you kind of have to start small and increase/decrease your dose based on how you feel. it usually doesn't start to work for a few weeks the week after i started mine i felt incredible and overall happy, but then i went downhill again because of the medicine. it caused me to have a lot of negative thoughts i hadn't really been having before and it really sucked tbh. it took some time and dose changes after that but now im at a good dose and im feeling a lot better!!! i think that if you're starting antidepressants, you also have to change your lifestyle a lot to; like, if u eat unhealthy and never go out now, then if u keep doing that when you start the antidepressant, it doesnt have an effect on u. and that's kind of what happened for me. in most cases antidepressants really work but i got caught in the small chance that they didnt lol (and theyre working for me now so it all happens for a reason right?) but good luck, i hope that whatever decision you make benefits you!!
Old 03-26-2015, 08:54 PM

okay bc you're not on chat i'll copypaste the onesided convo here

me: are you okay?
i'm really concerned for you
i saw your evt thing
i think there's dust in my eye omg i'm freaking out please tell me you're okay
please
Sent at 5:46 PM on Thursday

me: i'm stable enough to work now
nothing can affect me
i'm here okay
i'm here for you
please tell me you're fine
please tell me you're not going to hurt yourself
please
Sent at 5:47 PM on Thursday

me: sravani tell me you're fine or tell me you're not fine i don't care i just need to know you're still here
don't hurt yourself
i'm about to cry
just don't
please
hang in there for me
idk how to help with feelings bc i have stopped having them
but this is what i would do if i had any:
just find something that interests you and read.
and learn as much as you can about it.
because the world is such an amazing place
with so many things you don't know yet
and you have to embrace that without wallowing in shallow feelings
get up and look around okay?
there's so much about this place that you don't know and if you research and learn as much as you can
you'll feel like you have a purpose
trust me
Old 03-26-2015, 09:09 PM

i wish i had cool irl friends that don't piss me off and make me feel like shit haha
Old 03-26-2015, 09:28 PM

okay already i'm fine
writing ec essays helps
Old 03-26-2015, 09:51 PM

Location: en route to Mordor, punching my father, Voldemort, in the nose for not liking my Father's Day gift

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alaska View Post
so i went up to london to see a psychiatrist today and now i've been prescribed prozac - does anyone else take any antidepressants and have any info on it? idk i'd rather hear it from someone my age rather than the medical facts from an adult
tbh antiddepressants saved my life. Like things still suck sometimes but they don't suck as much.

Quote:
Originally Posted by meerkat View Post
no no no who am i kidding im fine its nothing to freak out about but i don't think any job or college will accept less than perfection and there are always gonna be better qualified ppl than me so i have to be the best
ok lemme explain a thing to u
u don't have to be the best. relax. i go to a shitty small town school. Theres about three hundred people. We don't have a single AP class. Over half my class was failing LA3 last year.
And guess what? They're still getting into colleges.
You will too.
Old 03-26-2015, 09:57 PM

im tasting so much blood rn
Old 03-26-2015, 10:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by strawberry View Post
im tasting so much blood rn
aRE YOU OKAY
Old 03-26-2015, 10:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by strawberry View Post
im Tasting So Much Blood Rn
Wut That's Not Good!!! and This Is Coming From Someone Who Is Familiar With The Taste Of Blood And It Freaks People Out

Last edited by CosmoCat; 03-26-2015 at 10:02 PM. Reason: CURSE U CAPSLOCK. I AM WORRIED ABOUT A PERSON NOT TRYING TO BORE THEM WITH RANDOM CAPITALIZATION

Tags
♥lifepleaseguys:'), afraid to keep on living, bettertoburnoutthanfade, black n hopeless feeling, do what?, do you ever wonder?, face the north, i give up; okay?, i love u its gon b ok, i'm already dead inside, i'm so sorry, i'm there for you :), ignored as usual, ihopethebunnycheersuup:), just pray :), kayla was here, o_o this is insane, smexy elmo, someone's bitter, tags y u so weird?, takesometimetofeelbetter, theblackisclosingin, they're following me...:(, we got this!, you are not alone