Quantcast Your emotional venting thread. I'll explain. - Page 1797 - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Outside Life > Free advice
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-03-2015, 08:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by otaku View Post
why is sexuality so damn hard to figure out and why can't I figure ou if I'm crushing on my best friend still. Fucking teenagers. Hormones are bs. I want to sleep for 17,000 and let stuff figure itself out and then I can wake up and just be like Ahhh, makes sense now, great lets roll I can maybe finish my college homework somewhere in there even though I'm a high school junior I love this class but I can't keep up. I need to talk to mr. Trovato. I can't figure out anything or think straight anymore. Not just class wise. Crap. I'm so tired. Mentally.
hey i know the feel, im rly tired these days too in more ways than one. hormones are crap and it would be excellent if everything figured itself out. however since that rarely happens, looking for alternatives like outlets for ur feelings and stuff may help. about the class stuff tho, if you feel overwhelmed then u should definitely tell ur teacher about it because that's the best way to solve the problem c: if you ever need someone to talk to, my contact tab is open. all the issues you brought up are really frustrating i totally understand /hug/
Old 11-03-2015, 12:52 PM

Send a message via Skype™ to MaggieMay

Quote:
Originally Posted by strawberry View Post
HEY I CARE
i hope you're doing great too <3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Puckbrina159 View Post
First, I was literally just thinking about how it sucks that you're never around here anymore. Second, WE ALL CARE ABOUT YOU SO MUCH AND I HOPE YOURE DOING FANTASTIC <3333
Quote:
Originally Posted by camikat View Post
yo megan!! im not really on anymore either but im glad i saw this bc i care and i rly hope ur doing well !!!
ily all so much <3
Old 11-03-2015, 06:56 PM

Quote:
hey i know the feel, im rly tired these days too in more ways than one. hormones are crap and it would be excellent if everything figured itself out. however since that rarely happens, looking for alternatives like outlets for ur feelings and stuff may help. about the class stuff tho, if you feel overwhelmed then u should definitely tell ur teacher about it because that's the best way to solve the problem c: if you ever need someone to talk to, my contact tab is open. all the issues you brought up are really frustrating i totally understand /hug/
It really would, I wish sexuality and crap was just something you automatically just Know. LIke, am I straight or bi or a lesbian or what? I usually write or draw or something, but I feel like I dont have enough time. I have a huge research paper and a project with a paper due in about a month. I just have no idea what I'm doing or how to actually research it and not bs like in the middle school era of my life and through to now. I feel like Mr. T expects me to know though, and I don't feel like I can do it and I'm just stressed about it. And because I'm trying to figure that out I don't feel like I have time for my art and crap which is my kinda outlet. paradoxical. I probably should talk to him, but i feel like he's not going to tell me something I don't already know, like be independant, budget your time well and work hard. I try really hard at all the above but it's difficult to do stuff when I don't want to which feels like all the time now. And that makes me stress about what real college is going to be like, since it's only a year and a half away, roughly. Thanks, that means a lot to mean. I'll try to remember that, since I forget everything constantly.
Old 11-03-2015, 07:52 PM

i just read one of the best books i have read in my entire life
i put a book review on the nsp it's that good
wow

and I'll use you as a
w a r n i n g
s i g n
that if you talk enough sense, then you'll lose your mind

- I Found, by Amber Run
Old 11-04-2015, 12:31 PM

i screwed up so bad i wish i could turn back time and not be a fuckup i just want to disappear forever There's no way out
Old 11-04-2015, 01:53 PM

nothing i try is working everything just makes it worse i don't deserve anything
Old 11-04-2015, 05:27 PM

Quote:
nothing i try is working everything just makes it worse i don't deserve anything
shh Sravani don't give up and wait it out. it might not change fast but it will, i believe that, and when it does, you will most definitely deserve it. i know how you feel, i keep doing the same bad things (lazy, prideful, especially) but life is breaking out of ruts and getting into new ones, and very little is in your control, even your ownself. but you'll find your niche, don't worry... just keep trying, but don't obsess about it, mkay? i'm pretty sure this is a long-term change

(wow sorry that got preachy why do i think i understand)
(do i understand??)

-i found, amber run
Old 11-04-2015, 06:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gracithe1andonly View Post
shh Sravani don't give up and wait it out. it might not change fast but it will, i believe that, and when it does, you will most definitely deserve it. i know how you feel, i keep doing the same bad things (lazy, prideful, especially) but life is breaking out of ruts and getting into new ones, and very little is in your control, even your ownself. but you'll find your niche, don't worry... just keep trying, but don't obsess about it, mkay? i'm pretty sure this is a long-term change

(wow sorry that got preachy why do i think i understand)
(do i understand??)
thank you (: it means a lot
Old 11-04-2015, 09:08 PM

Quote:
i screwed up so bad i wish i could turn back time and not be a fuckup i just want to disappear forever There's no way out
Hey, You stuck up for me and I'm gonna stick up for you. Whatever it is, you're not a fuckup and you do deserve stuff. Just because you made one mistake doesn't mean everything is gone. It just means you made a mistake, and every does. I don't know what, or exctly how you feel, but try not to let it drag you down. I know it sounds cheesy and Trevor-y, but it does get better, maybe not necessarily all at once or forever, but it'll get better, even if just for a little while.
Also, your advice did help, and prodded me enough to go see Mr. T and he was very helpful. It removed some of the stress, not all, but a nice bit.
Old 11-04-2015, 09:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by otaku View Post
Hey, You stuck up for me and I'm gonna stick up for you. Whatever it is, you're not a fuckup and you do deserve stuff. Just because you made one mistake doesn't mean everything is gone. It just means you made a mistake, and every does. I don't know what, or exctly how you feel, but try not to let it drag you down. I know it sounds cheesy and Trevor-y, but it does get better, maybe not necessarily all at once or forever, but it'll get better, even if just for a little while.
Also, your advice did help, and prodded me enough to go see Mr. T and he was very helpful. It removed some of the stress, not all, but a nice bit.
Thank you so much, and I'm glad my advice helped c: I still feel overwhelmed but the depression has subsided for now. Thank you for sticking up for me you're awesome <33

Tags
♥lifepleaseguys:'), afraid to keep on living, bettertoburnoutthanfade, black n hopeless feeling, do what?, do you ever wonder?, face the north, i give up; okay?, i love u its gon b ok, i'm already dead inside, i'm so sorry, i'm there for you :), ignored as usual, ihopethebunnycheersuup:), just pray :), kayla was here, o_o this is insane, smexy elmo, someone's bitter, tags y u so weird?, takesometimetofeelbetter, theblackisclosingin, they're following me...:(, we got this!, you are not alone