Quantcast *{Not sure where this should go...}* Haha, let's obsess and discuss our crushes :3 - Page 824 - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Outside Life > Free advice
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-30-2015, 11:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaggieMay View Post
TFW U ASK UR FRIEND OUT AND SHE SAYS YES AND ITS A MUTUAL CRUSH AND EVERYTHING IS AMAZING

i
omggg im so happy for you!!
Old 12-30-2015, 03:00 PM

It's been exactly a week since I've seen her. Goin a lil nuts not gonna lie.
I'm not even going to get to see her on her birthday. I have a plan though. I'm definitely going to post on Instagram for her birthday because that's kind of the perfect way to say that I love her and make her smile on her special day. Over the weekend I'm going to get her a birthday present to give to her when we go back to school but I don't really know what to get for her... any suggestions? I'd love for it to be something personal but I don't really know what that could be. Hm. Well, I have a few days left to prepare. Let me know what you guys think. (: <3333

Azure

Indigo

Cerulean

Cobalt

Periwinkle

And suddenly the blue will not seem so dark, more like the color of the noon-bright sky."

--The Realm of Possibility by David Levithan
Old 12-30-2015, 08:19 PM

Send a message via Skype™ to MaggieMay

Quote:
Originally Posted by strawberry View Post
omggg im so happy for you!!
thank you!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puckbrina159 View Post
It's been exactly a week since I've seen her. Goin a lil nuts not gonna lie.
I'm not even going to get to see her on her birthday. I have a plan though. I'm definitely going to post on Instagram for her birthday because that's kind of the perfect way to say that I love her and make her smile on her special day. Over the weekend I'm going to get her a birthday present to give to her when we go back to school but I don't really know what to get for her... any suggestions? I'd love for it to be something personal but I don't really know what that could be. Hm. Well, I have a few days left to prepare. Let me know what you guys think. (: <3333
u guys sound so cute omg!! i would suggest making something, like a drawing or baking her something or making her a necklace or a bracelet or looking up cool things u could make on the internet. good luck! <33
-
-
-
-
we're having a sleepover tomorrow and we're gonna make mac and cheese and hold hands and maybe even cuddle a bit im just :''''')
Old 12-30-2015, 11:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaggieMay View Post
thank you!!!!

u guys sound so cute omg!! i would suggest making something, like a drawing or baking her something or making her a necklace or a bracelet or looking up cool things u could make on the internet. good luck! <33
-
-
-
-
we're having a sleepover tomorrow and we're gonna make mac and cheese and hold hands and maybe even cuddle a bit im just :''''')

Thank you! I might bake something.

OMG THOUGH good luck! You two sound adorable!

Azure

Indigo

Cerulean

Cobalt

Periwinkle

And suddenly the blue will not seem so dark, more like the color of the noon-bright sky."

--The Realm of Possibility by David Levithan
Old 12-31-2015, 09:47 PM

spending new year with your crush (indirectly). sounds cute unless you're me and you can't go and talk to him bc it'd be awkward and also can't decide whether he's your crush half the time and are just honestly waiting for 2016 so I can go home and roll around in bed.
Old 12-31-2015, 09:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by strawberry View Post
spending new year with your crush (indirectly). sounds cute unless you're me and you can't go and talk to him bc it'd be awkward and also can't decide whether he's your crush half the time and are just honestly waiting for 2016 so I can go home and roll around in bed.
strawberry, dear, TALK TO THEM.
There's only a little bit of the year left. If your chat goes in the awkward direction, it's just going to be "last year", right?
*gives relationship advice while shoving Hershey kisses into mouth*
Old 12-31-2015, 10:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparklez5858 View Post
strawberry, dear, TALK TO THEM.
There's only a little bit of the year left. If your chat goes in the awkward direction, it's just going to be "last year", right?
*gives relationship advice while shoving Hershey kisses into mouth*
lol im sitting in the same group and subtly watching his conversation
Old 01-05-2016, 03:25 AM

had my first PROPER kiss today. like one that actually meant something. and my second third fourth fifth..
Old 01-05-2016, 11:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by T.Longmire View Post
^^^ same actually

**coughsexceptoldordeadpplhahathatswhattheclassicr ockfandomwillgetyou**
this is painfully true omg
Old 01-05-2016, 11:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pluzzle View Post
had my first PROPER kiss today. like one that actually meant something. and my second third fourth fifth..
ahh congratulations what happened???

Tags
#foreveralone, *insert funny tag*, barbed wire is the worst, boys are weird..., boys are weird...., crushes, don't you know, gwen6eva, i like you <3, i love tags, i think i love you, i'm gay, i'm in love with lena, iffee <3, just had to add a tag, looooooove!, love doesn't exist..., my ferret ate my homework, notice me ;-;, oooooooh young love, sandy was here, tags y u so weird?, that you're toxic!, too much fighting >.>, ~snapple~