Quantcast Your emotional venting thread. I'll explain. - Page 1826 - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Outside Life > Free advice
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-30-2016, 02:57 PM

Send a message via Skype™ to Jesse

I've never been bullied this bad my entire life. I don't talk in class. Everybody hates me. On the bus, kids will vape into my face. They'll scream my name and when I turn around, act like it never happened. They call me Satan, and said that I always look "angry and wrinkly". I swear to God I've never said a word to them in my life but THEY WONT SHUT THE FUCK UP. My teachers treat me like I'm stupid because I won't talk, and everyone in my grade moves away from me if I sit anywhere remotely near them. I cant go to this school for another three months. I just want to graduate or move. My mom won't pick me up after school so I'm always stuck on the bus for half an hour everday with them. My brother sees everything.
Old 03-30-2016, 09:16 PM

Oh no doesn't he do anything!?
Old 03-30-2016, 10:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesse View Post
I've never been bullied this bad my entire life. I don't talk in class. Everybody hates me. On the bus, kids will vape into my face. They'll scream my name and when I turn around, act like it never happened. They call me Satan, and said that I always look "angry and wrinkly". I swear to God I've never said a word to them in my life but THEY WONT SHUT THE FUCK UP. My teachers treat me like I'm stupid because I won't talk, and everyone in my grade moves away from me if I sit anywhere remotely near them. I cant go to this school for another three months. I just want to graduate or move. My mom won't pick me up after school so I'm always stuck on the bus for half an hour everday with them. My brother sees everything.
plz let me come over there and knock the daylights out of those fuckers. fuck them. fuck all of them. u deserve so much better. is there no way you can talk to a teacher or head of school or whatever about it? there are things that can be done (or should be done). makes me fucking angry. agh.

and I'll use you as a
w a r n i n g
s i g n
that if you talk enough sense, then you'll lose your mind

- I Found, by Amber Run
Old 04-01-2016, 09:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesse View Post
Jesse I'm so sorry you have to go through that. No one should have to.
Please talk to someone about it- like Esther said, you deserve so much better and I really, sincerely hope that everything will be better soon. Can your brother perhaps do anything to help?
Old 04-03-2016, 12:44 AM

I'm a little bit scared...
I haven't talked to Lydia in a whole year and she hasn't replied to any of my emails, the last one being on 2/2/15. I sent her multiple new emails and replies on old emails but she hasn't even replied
She "reads" all of my hangouts messages but I'm starting to suspect that it's just Google Hangouts being weird, because she has never replied either.
I'm a lot scared and this sucks when one of your best friends is completely out of touch and I don't know what's happening with her, and she could be dead for all I know and I'm just really sad because I miss her.
Old 04-04-2016, 12:16 AM

mmmkkkaaaayyy so i'm behind on school and oh gasssh i think it's an especially bad case of SPS (spring procrastination syndrome, i think it's legit) and aaaaah i need to get over this if i want to succeed in life. i'm v. frustrated but can still laugh at myself so that's good

brah i need to read books and memorize lines and finish one paper in the next twelve-fifteen hours, and hopefully use about four hours of that time for science and math which i hate getting behind on *cries*

ah well by the time thursday rolls around i may do much latin and theology which will be good. and i may also write. which will be even better. oh gash i want to write ;.;

-i found, amber run
Old 04-04-2016, 12:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HannahChen2009 View Post
I'm a little bit scared...
I haven't talked to Lydia in a whole year and she hasn't replied to any of my emails, the last one being on 2/2/15. I sent her multiple new emails and replies on old emails but she hasn't even replied
She "reads" all of my hangouts messages but I'm starting to suspect that it's just Google Hangouts being weird, because she has never replied either.
I'm a lot scared and this sucks when one of your best friends is completely out of touch and I don't know what's happening with her, and she could be dead for all I know and I'm just really sad because I miss her.
like, KP Lydia?
Old 04-04-2016, 07:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverMoon View Post
like, KP Lydia?
Yeeeaaaahhhhhh. :c
Old 04-06-2016, 01:53 PM

i hate being insignificant
Old 04-06-2016, 10:32 PM

Send a message via Skype™ to MaggieMay

Quote:
Originally Posted by strawberry View Post
i hate being insignificant
insignificant is the last thing u are ok?? i know that bad things can blind u to the point where u feel like that but i care about u and u are kind and worthwhile and loved and pls try not to forget that <33

Tags
♥lifepleaseguys:'), afraid to keep on living, bettertoburnoutthanfade, black n hopeless feeling, do what?, do you ever wonder?, face the north, i give up; okay?, i love u its gon b ok, i'm already dead inside, i'm so sorry, i'm there for you :), ignored as usual, ihopethebunnycheersuup:), just pray :), kayla was here, o_o this is insane, smexy elmo, someone's bitter, tags y u so weird?, takesometimetofeelbetter, theblackisclosingin, they're following me...:(, we got this!, you are not alone