Quantcast Your emotional venting thread. I'll explain. - Page 1873 - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Outside Life > Free advice
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #18721  
Old 09-22-2016, 11:56 PM
Garrett Garrett is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: high by the beach
Posts: 1,577
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxi View Post
Instagram pm me i'm a dude i'll understand lmao
okok...see you there
__________________
you don't need anyone else to be happy
Reply With Quote
  #18722  
Old 09-23-2016, 03:37 AM
pluzzle pluzzle is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Australia
Posts: 1,921
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garrett View Post
im also guessing that kidpub is not a place where i can speak of pubic hair issues?
LMAO gl dude
Quote:
Originally Posted by meerkat View Post
on a happier note i had one of those dreams that was so nice i want to go to sleep to finish it up
(it was Very Gay)
that is good and nice and i am happy for u.
__________________
nya
Reply With Quote
  #18723  
Old 09-23-2016, 07:41 AM
Jesse Jesse is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: a place tantalizingly close to home
Posts: 5,700
Send a message via Skype™ to Jesse
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garrett View Post
im also guessing that kidpub is not a place where i can speak of pubic hair issues?
flashback to when "the guy's thread" got taken over by girls talking about their periods
Yeah no. No it's not.
__________________
ďIf you choose to be invisible, itís a superpower; if itís forced upon you, itís a plight. The same goes for being visible.Ē - Kathryn Schulz, Sight Unseen
Reply With Quote
  #18724  
Old 09-23-2016, 07:45 AM
Jesse Jesse is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: a place tantalizingly close to home
Posts: 5,700
Send a message via Skype™ to Jesse
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garrett View Post
im super self-conscious about my body because im rly skinny and most of the time girls aren't super into really skinny dudes so :') not much I can do about it. I try to eat a lot and do all that gaining weight stuff with the protein but nothing happens. I'm literally 15 and I'm 6ft and I weight 114 pounds.
gah.
why. I have a little bit of muscle on my arms cause I work out. I literally have no fat on my body and I know a lot of people would do anything for that, but it's awful because that's what people see first when they look at me.
that's why I enjoy wearing long sleeve shirts and jeans. BEcause at least I think that they make my skinniness less noticeable.
You're not even that skinny. I weight less than you (though I'm shorter) but I'm also 15 and honestly? No one should be expecting a 15-year-old boy to have abs and a v-cut. Trust me, you're absolutely normal.
__________________
ďIf you choose to be invisible, itís a superpower; if itís forced upon you, itís a plight. The same goes for being visible.Ē - Kathryn Schulz, Sight Unseen
Reply With Quote
  #18725  
Old 09-23-2016, 12:22 PM
Swallowtail Swallowtail is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: ny/ma
Posts: 882
Default

So some really crazy emotional stuff happened at school and it's all really weird and idk how to feel or what to do
Reply With Quote
  #18726  
Old 09-23-2016, 04:11 PM
Zelda Zelda is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: spaceship
Posts: 975
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garrett View Post
im super self-conscious about my body because im rly skinny and most of the time girls aren't super into really skinny dudes so :') not much I can do about it. I try to eat a lot and do all that gaining weight stuff with the protein but nothing happens. I'm literally 15 and I'm 6ft and I weight 114 pounds.
gah.
why. I have a little bit of muscle on my arms cause I work out. I literally have no fat on my body and I know a lot of people would do anything for that, but it's awful because that's what people see first when they look at me.
that's why I enjoy wearing long sleeve shirts and jeans. BEcause at least I think that they make my skinniness less noticeable.
Don't worry too much about it, bro, we all have those things we're self-conscious about. You'll grow into your body, just give it time .
__________________
Little boy inside my chest
Breathe some life into my bones
I've been lost and wandering
Down and out and missing home


(So beat a little louder now
I can't hear you anymore)
-Barns Courntey
Reply With Quote
  #18727  
Old 09-23-2016, 04:17 PM
Garrett Garrett is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: high by the beach
Posts: 1,577
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zelda View Post
Don't worry too much about it, bro, we all have those things we're self-conscious about. You'll grow into your body, just give it time .
yeah but i've always been taller than all my peers and skinny so it's nothing new.
__________________
you don't need anyone else to be happy
Reply With Quote
  #18728  
Old 09-23-2016, 05:12 PM
Graystorm Graystorm is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: twenty one pilots
Posts: 307
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frostblaze View Post
oh, don't cringe - honestly, i was so much worse than you >< kid, i could tell you stories that would make you feel pretty dern good about your noob days, trust me... ah, lemme rephrase that - i've seen you come across all your obsessions, and it's been sososo great to see you get so pASSIONATE about them all, honestly - think of all the things you haven't been obsessed with yet ouo

hey, it's okay. we're all like that, but everyone's is different. i'm usually the happiest, funniest, dorkiest person who loves to make people laugh at my expense and talk about bands - and some kids actually like me, and that always surprises me. the person that absolutely falls in love with everyone who genuinely wants to talk to me, and not through my parents, and not as if they have to. but i think on the inside i'm reliving my worst moments, that time i absolutely crushed this one person, the time i had my worst social encounter. the time i humiliated myself because i could not get my damned anxiety attack under control. some days i literally would rather die than go see my friends and socialize. sometimes i wonder how i would hide cuts just so i could do it or fake a suicide - meaning, kill myself, but make it look like something else happened. i question my faith, damn myself for being a christian. but these sides are valid. they don't make me any realer or faker. that's something I control. and that's all they are: sides. they make up you. and maybe someday these sides will tweak a little.

so you're not alone, stormy
ahh Madie. You have no idea. you have no idea how happy you make me feel. no mater what you say you always make me feel better. I love you so much. I might even be dead already without you.

I'm scared. I'm scared at how much twenty one pilots has become a crutch for me. this morning I almost had a fricking panic attack because my dad said that I couldn't have my phone, therefor I couldn't listen to top.

I wIsH i DiDnt hAVe pRoBLemS

i WiSH i CouLDnT reLAte tO ThEiR MUSIc

i wish i were dead
__________________
If you must die


Remember your life
Reply With Quote
  #18729  
Old 09-23-2016, 05:35 PM
Swallowtail Swallowtail is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: ny/ma
Posts: 882
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graystorm View Post
Thanks Swallow, although I live in a condo neighbor hood and I don't think smashing ice cubes on the street would be the most socially acceptable thing to do
Who cares about socially acceptable? If it helps you, pleas go smash some ice cubes or something. If you can't though, I completely understand and accept that. Also, you're such a great person tbh and it literally made my day talking to you.
Reply With Quote
  #18730  
Old 09-23-2016, 08:07 PM
TheMoonWakedWolf TheMoonWakedWolf is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: karl marx is my father
Posts: 17,106
Send a message via Skype™ to TheMoonWakedWolf
Default

hey guys. just wanna let y'all know something

when i was a freshman in high school, i was a complete n00btastic boob. like, i was the worst of the worst of the newbies. i was the most cringey. i was cringier than the "smexy elmo" tag. it was bad.

my freshman year, i left my homecoming dance in tears and could barely come to school on monday because some asshole ruined my night. freshman year was when i came home from softball in tears every night and eventually had to go to therapy. freshman year was when i really started to feel i was failing.

sophomore year was when i tried hurting myself once. then twice. i was losing weight, but not in a good way. i hated my body. i hated myself. the therapy wasn't helping.

junior year was when i hurt myself more. and more. and more. i cried during tests and panicked in assemblies. i binged and then purged and then starved and then binged. my friend told me she'd almost killed herself. one time, i tried to overdose just to get out of work. it didn't work. i went anyway. it didn't stop. i hated everything about me.

this year, i'm still pretty anxious and depressed. i'm still fat and still struggling with my body. i still have self-image issues and have to fight self-harm. life is still hard. but you know what? this year, i won homecoming princess. somehow, a near majority of the school looked at the four preppy jocks, the three chorus soloists, and me, the fuckin weirdo in marching band who thought no one really liked her, and said, "yeah, she's cool. i'll vote for her." life may not go your way 100000% of the time, and things will sometimes be a struggle, but you are still loved. when the opportunity comes, you'll be surprised to learn how much.
__________________
m i k e a r u b a
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
♥lifepleaseguys:'), afraid to keep on living, bettertoburnoutthanfade, black n hopeless feeling, do what?, do you ever wonder?, face the north, i give up; okay?, i love u its gon b ok, i'm already dead inside, i'm so sorry, i'm there for you :), ignored as usual, ihopethebunnycheersuup:), just pray :), kayla was here, o_o this is insane, smexy elmo, someone's bitter, tags y u so weird?, takesometimetofeelbetter, theblackisclosingin, they're following me...:(, we got this!, you are not alone

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:26 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.