Quantcast Ink Warriors NES~You must write to survive - Page 3 - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Writing > Never Ending Stories
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-28-2011, 11:07 PM

Send a message via Skype™ to TheMoonWakedWolf

Kaliegh wandered down the narrow hallway. She'd heard this was the meeting place, but she couldn't find any rooms. Just an empty hallway.
To her relief, she heard a few voices conversing down a ways. She crept further down the hallway, mumbling a few lyrics to the song on her iPod.
"Livin' long, livin' long, sleep all alone. You're gonna take it all, and I'm gonna rip it out. I'll kick, I'll creep-crawl down your street, I'll gouge your eyes out. Black ice, black ice, black ice, black ice."
The voices became less faint as Kaliegh lurked through the hallway. She saw a dim light ahead. She took out her earphones and turned down the volume on her iPod. The voices became louder and louder, Kaliegh being able to make them out clearly.
"That couldn't possibly be you're real name!"
"Try me."
"Fine, fine. Pokey. Welcome to the Ink Warriors."
"So this IS the place." Kaliegh whispered to herself. She continued down the hallway, just a little less cautious.
"Ah! You must be Pokey!" came another voice. "Come in the bedroom. I have some explaining to do. You too, Bruce."
Kaliegh heard the three begin to get up. She heard their footsteps coming towards her, and at first, she was rushed into a panic. She ran aimlessly ahead and knocked heads with another girl with spikey brown hair.
"Ow!" Kaliegh complained, rubbing her head. "Geez, watch where you're going!"
The girl with the spikey hair gave Kaliegh a questioning look.
"Kaliegh, in case you didn't know." Kaliegh said angrily, still rubbing her head. "I'm an Ink Warrior. Now, are we gonna get started or what?"
Old 09-29-2011, 11:43 AM

In my hurry to get to the bedroom, I didn't notice the newcomer. It wasn't until everyone filed into the minisicule room that I saw her, grouchily rubbing her head.
"And you are?" I asked.
"Kalieigh," She said flatly.
"I see. Well, I need to tell you all something..." Sweat rolled off my forehead. "A member of our clan has..." I started pacing back and forth in the narrow corridor between the bunks.
"Tell us already!" Bruce exclaimed.
I sighed. "One of them...
The others looked at me expectantly.
"...has disappeared. Into the Capitol."
Old 09-29-2011, 05:54 PM

A look of horror crossed Pokey's face, which was paling by the second. "WHAT!?" she demanded. "I just got here and now someone's missing?"
Pokey was still waiting for Rayana to grin and exclaim, "Haha, got you!" but she didn't. She gave a mere nod of her head, her expression solemn and her jaw set.
Pokey's eyes danced across the room. Thus far, four warriors. What woukd they stand against the world?
Old 09-29-2011, 07:36 PM

"pokey someone is missing its piper" "she is missing she should have got here a lot faster"
"maybe something wrong?"

*do you think we should make it that piper is missing and we have to find her?*

Not like the the gross kind of mud,
like you know what I mean right?
Like the cool program mud.
Anyway why are you reading this?
I mean does it mean anything?

Memorable Princess Bride Qoutes

Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die.

You rush a miracle man, you get rotten miracles.

Vizzini: HE DIDN'T FALL? INCONCEIVABLE.
Inigo Montoya: You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.
Old 09-29-2011, 07:56 PM

*Well I was thinking, I don't think AnnaMator might want that, I was thinking, that we create a character that we all control? And that will be the missing person? Just a suggestion...*
Old 09-29-2011, 08:44 PM

*Hey Guys, Piper can be "missing", but not really. They could all think that she is, but then she ends up just being late or something. If you really want her to go missing, I'll have her do that later on. I just want to start out with all you guys, K? *

I scrambled down the winding dirt road. I was fairly certain that this was the right country. Terr Solis. That was what the invitation had said. At least, I think that is what it said. Sighing, I pulled out the black and white paper, reading it over carefully. There it was! "The meeting will begin at 4:30 P.M.." And it was 7:00 P.M. right now. Man, was I late.

"576 Ink Side Lane... No.. That's not t.... Ah ha! there it is!" I thought out loud. I just hoped they didn't think something had happened to me. I scrambled into the building. It was nothing to be proud of, just a large old cobblestone house that appeared to be falling apart. The rough-hewn path was wearing away, weeds growing in between the stones. I walked up to the splintering wooden door and pulled it open. Creak...
Old 09-29-2011, 08:45 PM

Send a message via Skype™ to TheMoonWakedWolf

*Mm...maybe...
By the way, Camikat, would you mind not controlling my character? I mean, this was fine, but from now on, could I just have control of her? (you can say, "Kaliegh turned to face me" or something like that, but I'd like to control what she said).*

"Well, it wasn't me." Kaliegh stated. Everyone gave her a puzzled look, but she ignored them. She simply stuck her earphones back in and continued Black Ice, quietly humming and slapping her thigh to the melody.
Suddenly, they all heard the door creak open down the hallway. A tall girl with curly, golden blonde hair entered sheepishly.
"And who are you supposed to be?" Kaliegh asked dryly. "Let me guess -- your name is Jabby, like Miss 'Pokey' over here."

Last edited by TheMoonWakedWolf; 09-29-2011 at 08:48 PM.
Old 09-29-2011, 09:06 PM

Location: Told a story about a man who was too afraid to fly so he never did land

Name: Margaret
Appearance:Brown hair that reached shoulders. Big brown eyes. about 5`1
Personality:sweet and kind a bit short tempered and VERY poetic
Special Skill:Poetry,archery and singing! A GREAT LEADER
Props?:sword
Misc:
Me? I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly... stupid. - CAPTAIN Jack Sparrow
Old 09-29-2011, 09:07 PM

Location: Told a story about a man who was too afraid to fly so he never did land

Another girl appeared behind her. She had brown hair that drapped on her shoulers. Big brown eyes and a sweet smile.
Me? I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly... stupid. - CAPTAIN Jack Sparrow
Old 09-29-2011, 09:22 PM

Pokey popped up and, after glaring at Kaleigh for that snide comment about her name (and fiercly jabbing her in the side), she smiled at the two girls. "And you are?"
"Piper," prompted the first girl.
"Margaret," the second replied coolly, "but call me Maggie if you want to stay on my good side."
"Wait..." Pokey raised an eyebrow at Bruce. "Didn't you say Piper was missing?"
Bruce shrugged sheepishly, his cheeks coloring.
Rayana rolled her eyes. "No, you idiots, Charlie is missing!"

**Does someone want to create "Charlie"?

Tags
ink, nes, warriors