Quantcast Character roleplaying - Page 207 - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Writing > Never Ending Stories
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-03-2018, 08:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverMoon View Post
me: norab! great to see you!! I love ur new chars alreadu and dalia/asteria is def now an otp lmaoooo
me: im working on trying to finish an essay while juggling my three brain cells. In otherwords im out of it. Here's a child who still doesn't really have accurate characterization. I dont know what i'm doing
Takumi (Kuroyuri): Oh no, what has this weird person ^ started. Why is everyone just discussing killing.
me: is takumi a cinnamon roll or a sinnamon roll? Guess you'll never know. someon talk to us pls
Me: yes ‘‘tis I, norab lolol. It’s great to see you too! How’ve you been? (Also thanks they’re unofficial girlfriends)
Me: “a child who doesn’t really have accurate characterization” is literally all of my characters ever. Sighhhh
Liam (@ Takumi): don’t worry, you get used to it
Old 12-04-2018, 11:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steampunk View Post
Me: yes ‘‘tis I, norab lolol. It’s great to see you too! How’ve you been? (Also thanks they’re unofficial girlfriends)
Me: “a child who doesn’t really have accurate characterization” is literally all of my characters ever. Sighhhh
Liam (@ Takumi): don’t worry, you get used to it
Me: I can’t type thats just how it be on this bithc of an earth (I’m surprised my spellcheck didn’t catch that one tho lol)
Me: I been idk ok, sorta bored, lookin to be more involved with KidPub and the internet again , how about you?
Takumi: Why are people this way???? This is why I live in the middle of nowhere
Me: but you go into civilization all the time
Takumi: yeah, but I can go back to the middle of nowhere where there aren’t people who constantly talk about killing. Well, uh, mostly, anyway.
Takumi: Also, what is this place???

ryo asuka

Tags
#hellagayandreadytoslay, ㅋㅋㅋ, .hazel will do this now, .that was in all caps lol, candy, edliam, ena was here, love the lesbians, luna was here, my babies <3, my characters hate me, my mango was here, pain, poliwog, sammimon roll was here, ships, sinnamon roll somnus ha