anyway hey i love my gf
Old 07-26-2017, 08:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BookKitty View Post
correction: cishet aces are cishet ?
non-cishet aces...aren't cishet
there we go
anyway hey i love my gf
depends what u mean by ace. If someone is homoromantic asexual then they're gay and ace so if someone is heteroromantic asexual or aromantic heterosexual then they're het/ace right??

My problem I guess is mainly when people call aro+ace specs het because "ur not attracted to anyone ur not queer!!"

Anyways, I think I'm aroace spectrum but not exactly aroace...? Can't tell if I feel any attraction or if I'm just desperate for acceptance, comfort, and love.

Also I was wondering why people enjoy kissing? I have kissed my friends (made out with maybe, or is made out only when u use tongue...?) but it was just kinda a thing you know I don't understand the real appeal of kissing
they'd lead me to y o u
Old 07-26-2017, 10:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverMoon View Post
depends what u mean by ace. If someone is homoromantic asexual then they're gay and ace so if someone is heteroromantic asexual or aromantic heterosexual then they're het/ace right??

My problem I guess is mainly when people call aro+ace specs het because "ur not attracted to anyone ur not queer!!"

Anyways, I think I'm aroace spectrum but not exactly aroace...? Can't tell if I feel any attraction or if I'm just desperate for acceptance, comfort, and love.

Also I was wondering why people enjoy kissing? I have kissed my friends (made out with maybe, or is made out only when u use tongue...?) but it was just kinda a thing you know I don't understand the real appeal of kissing
^^^ the kissing thing,
I too do not understand the appeal. I've never kissed anyone (5ever alone lol) so I'm not the best judge but...it doesn't seem all that pleasant?? I'd kiss someone just to say that I had but then after that probably not.

also tfw your family always 'reminds' you not to get distracted by boys and that's like,,,not a problem lol.
Down and out and missing home

(So beat a little louder now
I can't hear you anymore)
-Barns Courntey
Old 07-26-2017, 11:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zelda View Post
^^^ the kissing thing,
I too do not understand the appeal. I've never kissed anyone (5ever alone lol) so I'm not the best judge but...it doesn't seem all that pleasant?? I'd kiss someone just to say that I had but then after that probably not.

also tfw your family always 'reminds' you not to get distracted by boys and that's like,,,not a problem lol.
Lolll even if I wasn't ace I wouldn't distract myself with such frivolities until after grad school lmao

"Don't do love, don't do friends, I'm only after success"
they'd lead me to y o u
Old 07-26-2017, 12:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverMoon View Post
Lolll even if I wasn't ace I wouldn't distract myself with such frivolities until after grad school lmao

"Don't do love, don't do friends, I'm only after success"
that's really smart tbh, partners take up so much time and if you ever get into a fight or smth then that effects your grades b/c emotions are distracting.

ena why so cynical, don'tcha know u need the lurrvvvve (jk jk success works better without lurrve)
Down and out and missing home

(So beat a little louder now
I can't hear you anymore)
-Barns Courntey
Old 07-26-2017, 10:49 PM

lmao so my straight friend is so incredibly oblivious lol at the start of the summer I made some jokes about how my cat is the only boy I'll ever love and she decided to tell me "that's not true! You're going to get a bf and get married someday!" And then when I was sad about being ugly af she told me she was going to find me a hot boy at school next year and I kept stopping her at "there'll be some cute boy" and she got so confused but it was sad though. And eventually she found out (that's a whole other post) and we were hanging out and she was talking about how scared she is that kids at my school (she's going to be an incoming freshman in the fall) are going to "make fun of her for being straight" and I actually just started laughing because it's so ridiculous
Old 07-26-2017, 11:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zelda View Post
that's really smart tbh, partners take up so much time and if you ever get into a fight or smth then that effects your grades b/c emotions are distracting.

ena why so cynical, don'tcha know u need the lurrvvvve (jk jk success works better without lurrve)
Yeh exactly. Lol I'm too cynical. Jill says there is a human out there for me somewhere tho. I want to believe her even if it's hard to.
they'd lead me to y o u
Old 07-27-2017, 02:11 AM

Send a message via Skype™ to BookKitty

kissing is great ngl it's gross but in a hot way
Old 12-19-2017, 12:15 AM

Send a message via Skype™ to BookKitty

hi r we alive
Old 12-19-2017, 11:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BookKitty View Post
hi r we alive
hello there

Tags
♤of♡s, alaska is a mermaid, am confuse but yolo, asher was here, cutie jasper <3, down with het, elliot is the best ever, elliot will u marry me, fuck trump, genderqueer, girls are yes, gsrm, homo-freaking-flexible, i <3 girls, i am ellio, i have a crush on u, i love elliot more stfu, once in slept w/ santa d:, shit am i gay, shut the fuck up, thanks 4 helping me out, trans & pan pride, u are not ellio im ellio, u go, yo i love everyone