Rose.
GOPTRKG90FDPOJFLDK'GRFDKSF;L;VGLFD;G'LUYK;'L;GFLH' ;LF';DHLF';D
I HAVE TO WAIT TIL CHRISTMAS
HG7FUDJGHDSKAGDGGAHJGHSAHGGSHAHSGAHGSHAGSHAGDHFGDG AGJDGHDGAJSGDHJASGDJAS
no.
AND THEN AUGUST 2014
FOR SERIES 8?
AHAHAH NO.
DON'T FORGET THE FEZ. XD Moffat sure knows how to make the Whovians laugh.
Old 11-25-2013, 04:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonRider View Post
**SPOILERS**
Rose was never there. The Moment was such a powerful weapon that it developed a consciousness, which is why the Time Lords hid it. But it also had a conscience, and knew it could never be used. So, to prevent the War Doctor from using it, it read the War Doctor's mind/life to find a form he was most likely to listen to. Unfortunately, the Moment is like the TARDIS in the sense that it sees all time mixed up ('...From your past. Or your future. I always get those two mixed up.') so accidently chose a form (Rose) that it knew the Doctor would listen to - but Interface!Rose didn't realise that the Doctor only met Rose in his next inarnation. So Rose's form was in the movie... But not Rose.
Noooo (well, at least to the bolded part - I agree with everything else you said).
I don't think it "accidentally chose" to take the form of Rose/Bad Wolf. I think the Moment kinda scanned the Doctor and chose the image that would evoke the biggest reaction from him. The face that he would listen to, the face that would convince him not to use this horrible weapon.
And the face it chose was Rose.
Also, the Moment didn't know what time the Doctor met Rose. The Moment chose a face from the War Doctor's future without knowing that he hadn't yet met Rose.
DO YOU KNOW WHAT THIS MEANS?
It means that Rose is the most important person to step into the Doctor's life. It means that Rose affected the Doctor so deeply and created such a change in him and it outshines anyone in his past, and outshines anyone he will ever meet.
THIS IS WHY I SHIP THESE TWO.
Old 11-25-2013, 10:52 PM

Yup, just saw the 50th special in 3D at the movie theater. "8I Lol...Oh...oh, I officially love this way too much...wait...that's okay, I didn't need my heart...XD I got that reference! Haha...ha... ;_; I got that reference... X3 Gah, so much love!" was basically me the entire time. XD Everyone clapped at the end, went "oooh" at the references, and I even heard some sniffles. Now I just wanna see it again! >3<
Old 11-25-2013, 10:57 PM

I JUST DIED
I SAW IT IN 3D
MY HEART
AHHHHH
IT WAS SO BEAUTIFUL
This is how I spent my 15th birthday... and I know how I'll be spending my 65th birthday for the 100th Anniversary!!!
Old 11-26-2013, 06:34 PM

I saw it in 3D yesterday with my brother, and since we live in a small town we didn't expect that anybody would be there but the /entire/ theatre was packed with Whovians and cosplayers and it was so wonderful and we were all clapping and laughing and screaming when David Tennant was on and it was //amazing//.

-Douglas Adams
Old 11-26-2013, 08:51 PM

But the question that's been bugging me is...

When Clara goes into the Black Archives with Kate('s Zygon), Clara says something like, "Well, why am I allowed in?" and Kate('s Zygon) says something about how Clara recieved maximum exclusiveness from her last visit, and there's a picture of Clara and Kate on the whiteboard that Clara obviously doesn'y remember. So was this:

a) one of Clara's mini-lives from when she was in the Doctor's time stream?
b) modern Clara, but she had her memory wiped on the way out so she doesn't remember?
c) or modern Clara, but this hasn't yet happened for her because she's a time traveler?
Old 11-26-2013, 08:53 PM

Send a message via Skype™ to lvhamsters

Quote:
Originally Posted by LizzieS View Post
But the question that's been bugging me is...

When Clara goes into the Black Archives with Kate('s Zygon), Clara says something like, "Well, why am I allowed in?" and Kate('s Zygon) says something about how Clara recieved maximum exclusiveness from her last visit, and there's a picture of Clara and Kate on the whiteboard that Clara obviously doesn'y remember. So was this:

a) one of Clara's mini-lives from when she was in the Doctor's time stream?
b) modern Clara, but she had her memory wiped on the way out so she doesn't remember?
c) or modern Clara, but this hasn't yet happened for her because she's a time traveler?
Ugh that's been bugging me too ;~; When I first saw it I thought it was one of the shape-shifters going as Clara. But. That doesn't make much sense XD

When we were young we used to say

That you only hear the music when your hearts begin to break

Now we are the kids from yesterday
Old 11-30-2013, 07:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LizzieS View Post
Noooo (well, at least to the bolded part - I agree with everything else you said).
I don't think it "accidentally chose" to take the form of Rose/Bad Wolf. I think the Moment kinda scanned the Doctor and chose the image that would evoke the biggest reaction from him. The face that he would listen to, the face that would convince him not to use this horrible weapon.
And the face it chose was Rose.
Also, the Moment didn't know what time the Doctor met Rose. The Moment chose a face from the War Doctor's future without knowing that he hadn't yet met Rose.
DO YOU KNOW WHAT THIS MEANS?
It means that Rose is the most important person to step into the Doctor's life. It means that Rose affected the Doctor so deeply and created such a change in him and it outshines anyone in his past, and outshines anyone he will ever meet.
THIS IS WHY I SHIP THESE TWO.
Woops I meant accidently chose a person from his future.
IT PISSES ME OFF THOUGH BECAUSE TO ME, EIGHT IS THE ROMANTIC DOCTOR, NOT TEN. And although they are cute together, I don't ship it because it's not the right Doctor for me.
Being a geek is all about being honest about what you enjoy and not being afraid to demonstrate that affection. It means never having to play it cool about how much you like something. Being a geek is extremely liberating.
~ Simon Pegg

┓┏ 凵 =╱⊿┌┬┐

TWO HEARTS AND TWENTY-SEVEN BRAINS.
Old 12-01-2013, 08:21 PM

Quote:
IT PISSES ME OFF THOUGH BECAUSE TO ME, EIGHT IS THE ROMANTIC DOCTOR, NOT TEN. And although they are cute together, I don't ship it because it's not the right Doctor for me.
Any romantic Doctor is good enough for me xD
Old 12-01-2013, 08:35 PM

Quote:
I feel like Eight would be the romantic Doctor in the way that you think things like Phantom of the Opera and Les Miz are romantic. Like, old-fashioned romantic. I don't think 10 or 11 would be classified as "romantic" -- but 10, no doubt about it, is Rose's Doctor. 9 regenerated because he was in love with Rose. He regenerated into a younger, more dashing man who Rose could appreciate. 9 made 10 for Rose.

So yes, all the modern Doctors have all this lovey stuff going on, but that's because in the modern world half of the people are only watching because they want to see people make out.

Tags
28.6.42.12, allons-y!, bbc, bow ties are cool :d, bowtiesssss :3, chameleon circuit, dalek, doctor who, fantastic!, fezes are cool!, fezzes :d, fishcustard, geronimo!, istoleatimelordandranaway, jellybaby?, madman.with.a.box, power-of-squee, tardis, the doctor, the raggedy man, theonlyonemadenough, time travel, tv shows, who da man?, wibblywobblytimeywimey