Quantcast Doctor Who! 8D - Page 188 - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home
Old 09-14-2014, 07:10 PM

Location: Held captive by Loki while waiting for the Doctor who is solving a mystery with Sherlock.

I still haven't been able to watch episodes 2, 3, 4 and however many episodes there are now.

is not KNOWLEDGE
but i m a g i n a t i o n.
- Albert Einstein

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Old 09-15-2014, 04:56 PM

omg, i loved the new doctor's first episode MAINLY BECAUSE NOT CLARA BUT ACTUALLY BECAUSE A DINOSAUR AND I LOVE 12 AND OMG MY FAVORITE CHARACTERS LADY VASTRA AND JENNY WERE BACK I WAS SO HAPPY but, yeah, totally looking forward to episode 3 because i hear it's really good. and i'm starting to not like Clara that much. Like, she's okay and her theme song is beautiful, but i really like Donna. can we please have Donna back? Or Martha? or Rose? Any of them. Just...not Clara
Old 09-15-2014, 05:24 PM

Send a message via Skype™ to lvhamsters

I absolutely love the robin hood episode. Just sayin'.

When we were young we used to say

That you only hear the music when your hearts begin to break

Now we are the kids from yesterday
Old 09-16-2014, 03:15 AM

Location: honestly I can't even think of a witty answer anymore this is tragic

I'm going to be showrunner for Doctor Who one day. I've written a few scripts in practise. Obviously, it will take some time to be able to do so, but I have ideas for it when it becomes possible, and for a spin-off or something. Oh, and of course, my own shows.
Old 09-20-2014, 12:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rebecca View Post
I'm going to be showrunner for Doctor Who one day. I've written a few scripts in practise. Obviously, it will take some time to be able to do so, but I have ideas for it when it becomes possible, and for a spin-off or something. Oh, and of course, my own shows.
Thank god. How soon can you take over? Moffat is becoming desperate and we need someone good again.
Being a geek is all about being honest about what you enjoy and not being afraid to demonstrate that affection. It means never having to play it cool about how much you like something. Being a geek is extremely liberating.
~ Simon Pegg

┓┏ 凵 =╱⊿┌┬┐

TWO HEARTS AND TWENTY-SEVEN BRAINS.
Old 09-20-2014, 11:29 PM

Quote:
i'm Going To Be Showrunner For Doctor Who One Day. I've Written A Few Scripts In Practise. Obviously, It Will Take Some Time To Be Able To Do So, But I Have Ideas For It When It Becomes Possible, And For A Spin-off Or Something. Oh, And Of Course, My Own Shows.
Omg Please Devote The Entirety Of The Budget To Making A Vastra/jenny/strax Spin Off Please I'm Begging You
Old 09-21-2014, 10:50 AM

TIME HEIST IS SO GOOD GUYS
TEAM NOT-DEAD WINSSSS

But can Clara and Psi be a couple instead of Clara and Danny? PLEASE?
Old 09-21-2014, 10:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonRider View Post
Thank god. How soon can you take over? Moffat is becoming desperate and we need someone good again.
Well, I could skin him and make a Slitheen suit tomorrow, so we'll see how that goes.
We all know Mark Gatiss will be the next showrunner. He's Moffat's bestie, and he writes some great episodes.
Old 09-21-2014, 11:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CosmoCat View Post
Omg Please Devote The Entirety Of The Budget To Making A Vastra/jenny/strax Spin Off Please I'm Begging You
Tempting.
I'd also bring back the Doctor's Daughter.
And given that she's also called Jenny, that could be quite interesting. Not implying anything. People can have the same name, sure. I mean, we were told she couldn't regenerate, but imagine if she could...just a little theory I'm toying with. I wouldn't put it past Moffat to pull something like that out of the bag.
Old 09-21-2014, 11:49 AM

Quote:
Well, I could skin him and make a Slitheen suit tomorrow, so we'll see how that goes.
We all know Mark Gatiss will be the next showrunner. He's Moffat's bestie, and he writes some great episodes.
Imagine you AND Mark writing it together. So you can keep him grounded in case he pulls a Moffat...

Quote:
Tempting.
I'd also bring back the Doctor's Daughter.
And given that she's also called Jenny, that could be quite interesting. Not implying anything. People can have the same name, sure. I mean, we were told she couldn't regenerate, but imagine if she could...just a little theory I'm toying with. I wouldn't put it past Moffat to pull something like that out of the bag.
OH MY GOD
OH MY GOD PLEEEEAAAASE DO THAT
Being a geek is all about being honest about what you enjoy and not being afraid to demonstrate that affection. It means never having to play it cool about how much you like something. Being a geek is extremely liberating.
~ Simon Pegg

┓┏ 凵 =╱⊿┌┬┐

TWO HEARTS AND TWENTY-SEVEN BRAINS.

Tags
28.6.42.12, allons-y!, bbc, bow ties are cool :d, bowtiesssss :3, chameleon circuit, dalek, doctor who, fantastic!, fezes are cool!, fezzes :d, fishcustard, geronimo!, istoleatimelordandranaway, jellybaby?, madman.with.a.box, power-of-squee, tardis, the doctor, the raggedy man, theonlyonemadenough, time travel, tv shows, who da man?, wibblywobblytimeywimey