Quantcast Sam and Julia Cowrite - Page 4 - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Writing > Story Ideas
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-05-2016, 09:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparklez5858 View Post
Should I write every other chapter or are we going to co-write every chapter??
ok but for the next kp games we should revive legend and cecila
Old 03-05-2016, 12:59 PM

The moon gazed down at the Clair de Lune with it's gentle eyes. Moonlight reflected off of the crystal castle. The castle seemed so innocent that night. It was the last normal night in the Clair de Lune. The castle didn't know that this year it's students would be damned to a war much greater than themselves. Much greater than the Clair de Lune. Much greater than mankind, itself. These students would get caught up in a war between gods.
Old 03-05-2016, 01:23 PM

ok so i thought that maybe at the beginning of time there were two gods; deus and luna. deus and luna were brother and sister. deus loved his sister dearly, but luna did not love deus as much as deus loved her. she longed for someone to love. eager to please his sister, deus created a god called solis. solis was a beautiful god with locks of golden blonde hair. luna and solis fell in love and forgot all about deus. for some reason solis and luna try to get rid of deus and while deus is mad and he banishes solis and luna to become the sun and moon but i need to come up with that part.

i think that the magi family should be the last family of enchanters/enchantresses and only an enchanted on the night of a lunar eclipse can bring solis and luna back.

orrr only a love as strong as luna and solis's (coughcoughkeidabellacoughcough) can bring back luna and solis who want revenge on deus who still walks the planet... somehow?

idek give me your thoughts and if you have a completely different idea thats great too
Old 03-05-2016, 04:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arthurboulos View Post
ok so i thought that maybe at the beginning of time there were two gods; deus and luna. deus and luna were brother and sister. deus loved his sister dearly, but luna did not love deus as much as deus loved her. she longed for someone to love. eager to please his sister, deus created a god called solis. solis was a beautiful god with locks of golden blonde hair. luna and solis fell in love and forgot all about deus. for some reason solis and luna try to get rid of deus and while deus is mad and he banishes solis and luna to become the sun and moon but i need to come up with that part.

i think that the magi family should be the last family of enchanters/enchantresses and only an enchanted on the night of a lunar eclipse can bring solis and luna back.

orrr only a love as strong as luna and solis's (coughcoughkeidabellacoughcough) can bring back luna and solis who want revenge on deus who still walks the planet... somehow?

idek give me your thoughts and if you have a completely different idea thats great too
HOLY COW THAT'S SOME SHAKESPEARE POOP
BUT SERIOUSLY, it's actually a really good idea. I'm definitely in for it and I don't want to make it too much about Sedabella, but I like that Sedabella will have her own moment to revive the gods. (But of course we'll have our Keidabella OTP moments.)
I still need an answer though--do we cowrite chapters or do every other chapter? XD
Old 03-05-2016, 10:27 PM

Quote:
BUT SERIOUSLY, it's actually a really good idea. I'm definitely in for it and I don't want to make it too much about Sedabella, but I like that Sedabella will have her own moment to revive the gods. (But of course we'll have our Keidabella OTP moments.)
I still need an answer though--do we cowrite chapters or do every other chapter? XD
aha thankies (ᵔᴥᵔ)

so are we going with sedabella bringing back luna and solis orrrrr

so the hooden figure could be a follower of luna and/or solis?

also yeah keidabella ftw!!!

and katravis of course

about the chapter thing it works either way for me, it might be easier if we did chapter after chapter but i'm fine either way
Old 03-05-2016, 10:40 PM

Quote:
Quote:
aha thankies (ᵔᴥᵔ)

so are we going with sedabella bringing back luna and solis orrrrr

so the hooden figure could be a follower of luna and/or solis?

also yeah keidabella ftw!!!

and katravis of course

about the chapter thing it works either way for me, it might be easier if we did chapter after chapter but i'm fine either way
or if we really wanna get crazy the hooden figure could be deus trying to destroy all possible returns of solis and luna, and by doing that he's trying to eliminate all magic in our world to keep himself safe

orrrrrr he has someone on earth he cares about who he's trying to protect
Old 03-06-2016, 12:50 AM

Quote:
or if we really wanna get crazy the hooden figure could be deus trying to destroy all possible returns of solis and luna, and by doing that he's trying to eliminate all magic in our world to keep himself safe

orrrrrr he has someone on earth he cares about who he's trying to protect
I like the idea that the hooded figure is Dues.
And sure, chapter after chapter seems awesome! Are you doing the first one?
Old 03-06-2016, 04:47 PM

Quote:
I like the idea that the hooded figure is Dues.
And sure, chapter after chapter seems awesome! Are you doing the first one?
sure (っ˘ڡ˘ς)
Old 03-06-2016, 06:35 PM

Quote:
sure (っ˘ڡ˘ς)
Alright. You can post it or just copy and paste it to her and we can discuss the future.
Old 03-07-2016, 07:18 PM

Quote:
Alright. You can post it or just copy and paste it to her and we can discuss the future.
mkay so major charries are keith, sedabella, travis, katrin, cherryblossom, aeron and rob??
and then there is also jake

Tags
stahp creepin