Quantcast Gray vs. Grey NES - Page 2 - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Writing > Never Ending Stories
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-13-2011, 12:29 AM

Location: Outside 221B Baker street waiting for the TARDIS while keeping an eye out for stray Ford Granadas
Send a message via MSN to HappyWithADashOfBlue Send a message via Skype™ to HappyWithADashOfBlue

*Shayok, long time, no see!*

Name: Alice
Gender/Age: Female, 19
Allegiance:
Appearance: Dirty blonde hair, crystal blue eyes, pale skin, rosy cheeks,
Personality: sweet, kind, nice, curious, naive, all while slowly becoming more and more insane and depressed
Background:
What Makes Them Good: Pure innocence
What Makes Them Evil:
Leaning More To Which Side?: Evil

(I'll fill the rest out tomorrow-)

"Didn't think you were the type to lock a murder suspect in a giant freezer."

"He wouldn't answer my question."

---- BBC's Life on Mars
Old 05-13-2011, 12:18 PM

Send a message via Skype™ to earthshiphelen

Name: Kimila Fritz
Gender/Age: Female, 15
Allegiance:
Appearance: tall, slender, long blond hair, icy blue eyes, not dark but not pale skin.
Personality: Funny, curios, fast, cute.
Background: Ran away from home at the age of 10 and has been on the run scince then.
What Makes Them Good: Herself. Easy going. Nice person.
What Makes Them Evil: Her mom and dad are the evil villans of the village.
Leaning More To Which Side?: (good, evil, can be neutral too) Good.

What day do we start?
Old 05-13-2011, 04:50 PM

Send a message via AIM to Shayok

We need more characters first. Let all the people who said they'd make a character make a character.
-Basho Matsuo, Japanese haiku poet
Old 05-13-2011, 05:08 PM

Send a message via Skype™ to earthshiphelen

ok .
Old 05-13-2011, 07:26 PM

Name: Asita
Gender/Age: Female/20
Allegiance: For anything as long it affects her positively.
Appearance: Long brown hair, harsh dark brown eyes. Usually frowning. Tall and wispy.
Personality: She does her job and her job only. If she is ordered to execute this person, she'll do it. She is a 'don't care' type of person and you have to be wary of her. She doesn't like to get close with anyone, she tries to avoid people in general. However, if she does get near someone, she will be loyal. Dark and very quiet.
Background: Her mother died when she was younger, and her father was always scrambling to make ends meet. Then, with out a word, he dropped off when she was twelve. Her only choice was to move in with her abusive uncle, and that wasn't happening. So she ran away and stole and finally, now, she's got a job as some maid for a rich person.
What Makes Them Good: She will help you.
What Makes Them Evil: As long as you pay her. Selfish. Violent.
Leaning More To Which Side?: (good, evil, can be neutral too) More of a neutral character.

Psst....Read Ascending. It's in my track.
and the best part? It's by my best friend, Rose.
Old 05-13-2011, 09:19 PM

Location: Stalking in the silence; listening to your tortured dreams.

Name:Skyler
Gender/Age:Male, 18
Allegiance:
Appearance: Has reddish brown hair, is average height, thin and has green eyes. He's got pale skin and freckles around his nose.
Personality: Skyler usually is quiet and untrusting. He occasionally lashes out in anger, says random things, or goes off on a rant about how the government is out to get him.
Background:Skyler is schizophrenic. He's fighting the evil voices in his head, and can't tell if they're real or not. His good and bad intentions are constantly locked in battle and he doesn't want people to find out. He's terrified the government will find him, since he's paranoid they're after him, and is scared to make friends, since he doesn't know if they're really in allegience with the government, or if the evil voices in his head will tell him to kill them.
What Makes Them Good: He does have good intentions, which show through occasionally.
What Makes Them Evil: The evil voices in his head, which tell him to kill people, steal things, blow things up, ect.
Leaning More To Which Side?: (good, evil, can be neutral too) Neutral. He's really confused.

We lie best when we lie to ourselves. ~ It; Stephen King.
Old 05-13-2011, 11:21 PM

*Shayok I wanna know your character! *
Character Form:
Name: Peter Sterling
Gender/Age: Male---22
Allegiance: Hmmmmm (Shayok's character? )
Appearance: Dark brown hair, green eyes, large thick glasses, freckles, 5'11", great smile, very skinny.
Personality: Quick witted, brilliant, perfectionist, complete computer genius/hacker, amazing cook, very loyal and determined. Can get very jealous.
Background: ......
What Makes Them Good: Extremely respectful to women and a real charmer. He can be very tender and sensitive.
What Makes Them Evil: Works for an evil organization. Hacks into people's computers, steals important government secrets and people's identities. Helps find information about people for hitmen.
Leaning More To Which Side?: (good, evil, can be neutral too) His work is extremely evil but his personal life is very good.
"Days turned into weeks, weeks turned into months. And then, one not-so-very special day, I went to my typewriter, I sat down, and I wrote our story. A story about a time, a story about a place, a story about the people. But above all things, a story about love. A love that will live forever. The End." ~Moulin Rouge

R.C. + H.M. + D.R. Forever!!!!
The game.

Last edited by ello.rach; 05-18-2011 at 05:26 PM.
Old 05-14-2011, 01:00 AM

Name: Ryne (the name on his birth certificate is Bob Thomas, but he's not volunteering that information)
Gender/Age: Male, 18
Allegiance: Cult; probably something fictisious that he was part of starting, maybe a really high level Freemason? Not likely at his age though...
Appearance: all over average: hight, weight, buffness, clothes, general facial expression... Light brown hair, dark brown eyes and glasses.
Personality: Friendly but absentminded as far as most everyday things go; passionate about his beliefs.
Background: Normal until he had a near death experience (they found him at the bottom of a small cliff or something, concussion and amnesia, he still doesn't know how he got there) and thought he saw a vision of heaven or something and was 'enlightened.'
What Makes Them Good: He's sincere in his beliefs
What Makes Them Evil: His beliefs happen to include unconditional obedience to the more than mildly psycopathic cult leaders, who supposedly communicate through visions.
Leaning More To Which Side?: Good until he's ordered to do something bad.

Like Skyler, btw, Kiwara

Nice to see ya Shayok quick question, is more than one character okay?
Old 05-14-2011, 08:24 PM

i imagine there should be some sort of conflict in the backdrop of this. perhaps a political war of some sort...i know we do the war in the background thing alot but historically its worked when the plot reaches a lull and people stop posting as much. we just throw in something interesting from the war and voila, they're back.
@DE - You can have a maximum of three characters, i would think. any more and you would have to kill off one of your existing characters.
@ello.rach - here it is haha

Could someone please make another organization? a defined one to serve as an enemy to the one I'm having to achieve the political war thing

Name: Seth
Gender/Age: Male
Allegiance: Formerly the Confederation (I'll make a confederation character later), now for himself.
Appearance: Silver-gray hair, wears a gray robe-ish thing thats kinda faded, his eyes are keen like a wolf's.
Personality: An absolute cynic in every respect. He has a brilliant mind though, when he cares to use it. He tends to sit back rather than join the fray, however.
Background: Was once a highly ranked general in the Confederation; disgusted with the way the people lived in drudgery, disappeared from the political scene. He lived in seclusion for a while, but now he has come back to the City to see if anything is changed.
What Makes Them Good: Sees the evils of the world and wants to fix them.
What Makes Them Evil: his methods are 'unorthodox', when he acts at all.
Leaning More To Which Side?: Good.
Old 05-14-2011, 09:09 PM

who wants to start? i don't have a definite idea of where to start yet, just have someone do something and we can all come in.