forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Writing > Never Ending Stories
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-05-2011, 01:13 PM

Send a message via AIM to Shayok

*ehm...is everyone waiting on me? because i dont know what seth could do...*
-Basho Matsuo, Japanese haiku poet
Old 06-05-2011, 02:09 PM

*Well Peter is waiting for Seth at the 'randez vous point' that he mentioned. It's near a water tower. Did you read that Seth has an assassin?*
"Days turned into weeks, weeks turned into months. And then, one not-so-very special day, I went to my typewriter, I sat down, and I wrote our story. A story about a time, a story about a place, a story about the people. But above all things, a story about love. A love that will live forever. The End." ~Moulin Rouge

R.C. + H.M. + D.R. Forever!!!!
The game.
Old 06-05-2011, 09:23 PM

Location: Stalking in the silence; listening to your tortured dreams.

Skyler picked himself up, brushing off the snow that stuck to his clothes and hands. He started forward again, hearing a voice coming from the same place as before. Now, he was genuinely curious, since this person seemed to be in conversation with the air itself. Could they have voices talking to him too? Was that normal? No. It couldn't be. Too many people feared him to make it normal. He slipped around the trees as he walked on, annoyed how his footsteps crunching against the snow echoed around him.

We lie best when we lie to ourselves. ~ It; Stephen King.
Old 06-07-2011, 11:08 PM

*this might be stupid, but heck, it's something right? >.<*

I heard someone else approaching through the snow and was just thinking that maybe I should go ahead and go back for reinforcements when my phone began to vibrate. I glanced at the message on the screen, then did a double take.
All scouts report back to your division
Rebels attacking from the South
Rendevous at quadrant [26,17]

That meant two things. One, the army was headed right for where I was, and, two, if the rebels caught up before I got to them, I'd end up fighting with nothing but a knife and a handgun, since my heavier weapons had been left at the camp.
I had started backing up when the phone let out a loud beep. Startled, I fell over, attempting to stop my fall by grasping at the tree next to me. Instead, my gloves caught on one of the flares on my belt, simutanously setting it off and flinging it a few yards away from me. It went off with a hissing noise, and with a pillar of red smoke, showed a distress signal to everyone within a tem mile radius.

*sooooo, Seth, Skyler?*
Old 06-08-2011, 12:23 AM

Location: Stalking in the silence; listening to your tortured dreams.

Skyler froze in place as he saw the line of red smoke coming up from the trees. Immediately, his mind had a cause for it. The government was close, they were tricking him. They wanted him to come within radius to shoot. He narrowed his eyes, half wishing he hadn't thrown his gun away when the voices had told him to.
The government could track the gun, came one of their reasonings.
"Then what should I do?" he muttered aloud, "Kill whoever set the flare off?"
With what? You have no weapon.
"Well I would have if you hadn't made me throw it away," he grumbled.
Then take that stick. It'll suffice.
"No. It won't. It's a dead branch. The best I could do would be poking someone's eye out."
But it's not just a dead branch. It's a weapon.
"I'm not going to pick up a dead branch. I'll look even more stupid than just talking to you guys."
We're here to help you, Skyler. I suggest listening for once. Go that way, and the government will get you. Turn around and head back, since you've no weapon, and you'll be safe.
"Now you're telling me to head back?!" His voice rose an octave in his anger. Skyler allowed an exasperated sigh to escape his lips, his breath clouding before his face before disappearing.
Yes.
We're here to help, Skyler.
Listen to us for once, Man!
Don't go toward the red light! Red's the color of the government!
"Shut up! I don't want to hear it!" He growled as he stalked toward the direction of the flare, coming up short once he saw a figure standing a few feet from an object lying in the snow.

We lie best when we lie to ourselves. ~ It; Stephen King.
Old 06-12-2011, 01:33 AM

Send a message via AIM to Shayok

hmmm seems im not on enough to admin a thread (or even play a main character) anymore...>.< i cant even reply now...TOMORROW, I PROMISE. Dx
-Basho Matsuo, Japanese haiku poet
Old 06-12-2011, 01:52 AM

* Okay *
"Days turned into weeks, weeks turned into months. And then, one not-so-very special day, I went to my typewriter, I sat down, and I wrote our story. A story about a time, a story about a place, a story about the people. But above all things, a story about love. A love that will live forever. The End." ~Moulin Rouge

The game.
Old 06-15-2011, 09:29 PM

*Tomorrow was two days ago, Shayok. *

Psst....Read Ascending. It's in my track.
and the best part? It's by my best friend, Rose.
Old 06-15-2011, 10:38 PM

*I guess we need to go on without him. SR? Your character could attack me and force me into giving information If you want...*

The game.
Old 06-16-2011, 09:44 AM

*I like it! Will do when I get back home!*

Psst....Read Ascending. It's in my track.
and the best part? It's by my best friend, Rose.