Quantcast Comment problem... again? O_o - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Outside Life > And Now, the News...
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-06-2011, 05:24 PM

Default Comment problem... again? O_o

For the past how many days hours or minutes, there has been a "commenting problem" yet again, not just commenting problems but reading problems. Of the stories I've read today they have no comments and very few reads XL Being that they had no comments, I decided to comment on them... What I'm saying is you have to do you're part of commenting too. You can't just leave it to one or two people or read a story and think some one else will comment on it which they probably won't.
Crap chapter/poem/whatever or not, everyone deserves at least one comment per post.
I've also seen some other KPers trying to help the "commenting problem". This must happen at least one time a month X_X Why? I don't know. Maybe it's because almost everyone here gets lazy on commenting. It's so sad thinking that epic stories and poems are not getting the comments they deserve. So what I'm going to do is try to comment on every story on the NSP, yeah I know it may seem silly, but it's possible and I have lots of time to do it. If anyone wants to join me, please do, otherwise I stand alone U_U

Thanks for reading this silly post, good luck with you're stories, poems and what not :P
Old 11-06-2011, 10:44 PM

Are you really in England??????? That would be cool.

A quote that just had to be put up here, I absolutely love this quote!!!!!!

Remember everyone.... is evil! Do not stare, as you will be hypnotized. It happened to LST.....poor LST...... xD