Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home
Old 07-16-2014, 09:47 PM

Location: brandon, florida; it's too hot and i don't go outside
Send a message via Skype™ to kingdestiny216

Quote:
Originally Posted by blossom View Post
honestly though dean dies unnecessarily so

actually supernatural has lately had a rather non-sexist portrayal of women (also charlie is good for representation of queer ppl)

and I mean most characters that have died have died for a reason and i don't really think even the unnecessary deaths were bc of misogyny??? like it's not like meg or ruby or lilith died for misogynistic purposes

what's unnecessary was the 100+ times dean died i mean man

(i do understand that fictional ladies do tend to die for misogynistic purposes im just saying i don't rly think that's the case in spn)

((also earlier seasons of spn were pretty sexist but i honestly think that's changed))

I don't agree with the otherkin thing and I feel bad saying this but I mean if an otherkin told me to use pronouns and came out to me as otherkin i would use those pronouns and not like treat them bad it's just i don't believe in the whole otherkin thing. I won't bully people about it and im sorry if there are otherkin people here, ur still cool as heck, i just personally don't agree but we could still be chill buddies idk

i meant themed pronouns for non binary folks lmao when i identified as agender i kinda wanted to use astro/astroself bc it sounds REALLY COOL so i'll probably have a nb character with those pronouns
WHY DO PEOPLE DIE SO OFTEN IN THAT GODFORSAKEN SHOW IT IS RIPPING FAMILIES APART

i agree 100% be who you wanna be
*song covered by kidz bop comes on*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lily09 View Post
idk abt recent spn i havent watched spn in a while but all i know is that ya the earlier spn used to be sexist so *shruggle juggle*

o i c im not otherkin but i dont really care/know enough to judge or disagree idk

o i c cool!!
i didn't even know earlier spn was sexist thanks for the knowledge
Old 07-16-2014, 09:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingdestiny216 View Post

i didn't even know earlier spn was sexist thanks for the knowledge
i dont remember a lot of y tho bc its been so long since i watched it or payed any attention to spn so i'd suggest doing research if u wanna kno y but the two things i semi remember were something abt the dog and the woman and ownership idk and the part in The french mistake where sam had sex (or was it would have had sex??) w/ gen.
Old 07-16-2014, 11:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lily09 View Post
i dont remember a lot of y tho bc its been so long since i watched it or payed any attention to spn so i'd suggest doing research if u wanna kno y but the two things i semi remember were something abt the dog and the woman and ownership idk and the part in The french mistake where sam had sex (or was it would have had sex??) w/ gen.
i thought that was weird that she was like "ya i'm a dog but --"
but thanks i am so educationed
Old 07-16-2014, 11:20 PM

Send a message via Skype™ to MaggieMay

kind of an off topic question but I'm really confused
so if you're homosexual for example does that mean that you're attracted to those of the same gender sexually or those with the same genitalia???? bc I think I'm homoflexible panromantic but I'd probably only ever want to have sex with someone with a vagina, yet at the same time i'm hardly ever attracted to those of the male gender...idk anything lmao that was confusing
Old 07-17-2014, 12:42 AM

Location: en route to Mordor, punching my father, Voldemort, in the nose for not liking my Father's Day gift

Quote:
what story there were lots haha. i remember following like aLL of yours you were like the jk rowling of kp no joke
sEVENTEEN YOU'RE A GOLDEN OLDIE
you needa be on teenpub at this point
well i moved to florida in june so ya i kinda hyperventilate all the time about being in a place i don't know anyone and going to an entirely new school with no friends so ya my summer is spent indoors on my computer being anxious and doing nothing about it
but i'm okay, i guess, that aside. ouo
i dont even know maybe a few haha. ahhh but there were like not many stories haha thank you tho
I FEEL SO OLD OH MY GOD omg teenpub was soo emo i totally would've fit on that but hell nah
aww that sucks mang *hugs* u will do fine ok
Quote:
Originally Posted by blossom View Post
/raises hand to high five you back then falters and looks confused/

at this point im either pansexual, polysexual, heteroflexible or some weird fluid sexuality thing or like pansexual w hetero preference
its like my mind is just going "u queer or nahhhh"
(sorry for the nash grier)
and i'm cis but like ??? i've identified with agender, demigirl, and this new term magigirl which is the opposite of demigirl (so mostly girl, a little something else)
but yeah im cis if not only because my gender identity is too uncomfortable to think about
*also looks confused but likes high fives so*

ya mang i don't even know what i am probably like heteroflexible or heterosexual but also maybe demi and maybe like panromantic sooo
ahhh gender identity i odnt even know
Old 07-17-2014, 12:59 AM

i don't understand otherkin
what is that
Old 07-17-2014, 01:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaggieMay View Post
kind of an off topic question but I'm really confused
so if you're homosexual for example does that mean that you're attracted to those of the same gender sexually or those with the same genitalia???? bc I think I'm homoflexible panromantic but I'd probably only ever want to have sex with someone with a vagina, yet at the same time i'm hardly ever attracted to those of the male gender...idk anything lmao that was confusing
homosexual means youre attracted to those of the same gender
Old 07-17-2014, 02:33 AM

HOly fuckin shit guys so many posts while i was at sCHool.

ok so first can i just say maybe its been said but: magigirl or boy is when you feel mostly girl or boy and something else. demigirl/boy is from what i believe when you feel like 60% towards girl or boy. and nanogirl/boy is when you feel very slightly girl or boy but mostly something else undescribed!!

i do believe anyway.

i love nounself pronouns a lot and i would use them but im not nonbinary (idk im still confused).

i don't understand otherkin (esp fictionkin????) but you know im able to respect that if that's how they feel.

dudes holy shit like;;;; my supportive friend who knows me as genderfluid (from like january holy crap!!) was like you are the meme king and queen and im like no im just the king and she paused and was like. hang on. then she was like OHH okok i get it bro. so i think she got the message yo. who knows
im so done with sexuality like dude who even knows

CAN ANYONE HELP ME WITH THESE KNEW STRANGE TERMS LIKE AKIOSEXUAL AND RECIPSEXUAL AND ALL THAT???? IDK!!!!!!!!!! CONFUSION!!!! FRUSTRATION!!!! AH!!!!!
Old 07-17-2014, 03:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by L.S.Trendom View Post
i dont even know maybe a few haha. ahhh but there were like not many stories haha thank you tho
I FEEL SO OLD OH MY GOD omg teenpub was soo emo i totally would've fit on that but hell nah
aww that sucks mang *hugs* u will do fine ok

*also looks confused but likes high fives so*

ya mang i don't even know what i am probably like heteroflexible or heterosexual but also maybe demi and maybe like panromantic sooo
ahhh gender identity i odnt even know
gross man my writing was gross
there was actually a teenpub??? let's face it i'd still be a loser even in teenpub
thank u friend ur a pretty pretty flower thank u

gender identity and sexuality is so fckn confusing like wtf trees provide fckn air to breathe do humans do that/??? no . i'm treesexual bye

Quote:
Originally Posted by pluzzle View Post
HOly fuckin shit guys so many posts while i was at sCHool.

ok so first can i just say maybe its been said but: magigirl or boy is when you feel mostly girl or boy and something else. demigirl/boy is from what i believe when you feel like 60% towards girl or boy. and nanogirl/boy is when you feel very slightly girl or boy but mostly something else undescribed!!

i do believe anyway.

i love nounself pronouns a lot and i would use them but im not nonbinary (idk im still confused).

i don't understand otherkin (esp fictionkin????) but you know im able to respect that if that's how they feel.

dudes holy shit like;;;; my supportive friend who knows me as genderfluid (from like january holy crap!!) was like you are the meme king and queen and im like no im just the king and she paused and was like. hang on. then she was like OHH okok i get it bro. so i think she got the message yo. who knows
im so done with sexuality like dude who even knows

CAN ANYONE HELP ME WITH THESE KNEW STRANGE TERMS LIKE AKIOSEXUAL AND RECIPSEXUAL AND ALL THAT???? IDK!!!!!!!!!! CONFUSION!!!! FRUSTRATION!!!! AH!!!!!
real talk why are u even at school
this thread is so confusing i have more questions than answers

PLEASE ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS!!! THEY'RE IMPORTANT LIKE TREES
Old 07-17-2014, 03:08 AM

Quote:
gross man my writing was gross
there was actually a teenpub??? let's face it i'd still be a loser even in teenpub
thank u friend ur a pretty pretty flower thank u

gender identity and sexuality is so fckn confusing like wtf trees provide fckn air to breathe do humans do that/??? no . i'm treesexual bye

real talk why are u even at school
this thread is so confusing i have more questions than answers

PLEASE ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS!!! THEY'RE IMPORTANT LIKE TREES
i live in australia and we just had 3 week winter break lol

Tags
♤of♡s, alaska is a mermaid, am confuse but yolo, asher was here, cutie jasper <3, down with het, elliot is the best ever, elliot will u marry me, fuck trump, genderqueer, girls are yes, gsrm, homo-freaking-flexible, i <3 girls, i am ellio, i have a crush on u, i love elliot more stfu, once in slept w/ santa d:, shit am i gay, shut the fuck up, thanks 4 helping me out, trans & pan pride, u are not ellio im ellio, u go, yo i love everyone