Quantcast GSRM Community - Page 165 - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home
Old 02-12-2015, 11:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxi View Post
Hey, people. I need some help. (Haha, I just realised I'm probably the only one apart from Rebella who uses correct punctuation and grammar - okay, I'm probably not doing it correctly) I'm writing a LGBT-themed high fantasy book with a transgender person who was a boy but is now a girl. Is that a transgender girl or a transgender boy? Sorry if I sound dumb as shit. XD
HELLO HI I USE CORRECT GRAMMAR WHEN I'M NOT TIRED (THIS IS LIKE 5% OF THE TIME HAHA)
That would make her a trans girl. The gender she currently identifies as is the one that matters, not what she was born as.
Old 02-13-2015, 01:17 AM

also max!! make sure not to say transgirl in one word, cause you wouldnt say cisgirl or cisboy so!! and also mostly depending on ur chara most trans ppl i know dont like the word transsexual unless they hav transitioned (:
Old 02-13-2015, 01:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by meerkat View Post
it was one of those romance goals posts. i wrote something similar to this:
"well this looks cute c: i've never felt anything like this for anyone though. apparently there's a word for that: aromantic. also i think i'm asexual too ^.^"

alright so no one responded. two people liked it: the original person who posted the thing (but she likes every comment) and my friend who i've secretly suspected might be bi/pan but i've never told her anything.
ahhh well congrats for being brave!!!
Old 02-13-2015, 01:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pluzzle View Post
ahhh well congrats for being brave!!!
thank youuuuu c: i might also come out to my bio class but there's a guy who has said he is proud of being a homophobe so idk if he will handle asexuality well haha

(HE IS ACTUALLY THE FREAKING SCUM OF THE EARTH AND I HAVE CALLED HIM OUT BUT HE COMPLETELY IGNORED ME AND MADE COMMENTS ABOUT MY BODY BEING "SEXY" OR SOMETHING AND PEOPLE LIKE HIM SHOULD BE ELIMINATED FROM THE UNIVERSE)
Old 02-13-2015, 01:50 AM

and max ! dont say "born as a boy" or "born as a girl" or something along those lines bc people arent born as a gender. we are born genderless.

also make sure to research what transitioning is like. not just stuff portrayed in media bc it can be very inaccurate !

so yeah, good luck ! (:

Last edited by Lily09; 02-13-2015 at 01:53 AM.
Old 02-13-2015, 04:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lily09 View Post
and max ! dont say "born as a boy" or "born as a girl" or something along those lines bc people arent born as a gender. we are born genderless.

also make sure to research what transitioning is like. not just stuff portrayed in media bc it can be very inaccurate !

so yeah, good luck ! (:
this very much so !! i posted a bingo called writing of trans charas by cis ppl earlier ill try to find it lmao
Old 02-13-2015, 07:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlgebraAddict View Post
oh my god

I have to talk to a priest

about my sexuality

why

just

why
oh dear i wish you all the best
Old 02-13-2015, 08:16 AM

Location: honestly I can't even think of a witty answer anymore this is tragic

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlgebraAddict View Post
oh my god

I have to talk to a priest

about my sexuality

why

just

why
What happened?
Old 02-13-2015, 08:18 AM

Location: honestly I can't even think of a witty answer anymore this is tragic

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxi View Post
Hey, people. I need some help. (Haha, I just realised I'm probably the only one apart from Rebella who uses correct punctuation and grammar - okay, I'm probably not doing it correctly) I'm writing a LGBT-themed high fantasy book with a transgender person who was a boy but is now a girl. Is that a transgender girl or a transgender boy? Sorry if I sound dumb as shit. XD
yes.
I am.
Aren't I?
Dammit.

Anyway, like they already said, she'd be a trans girl, but I don't know, try and think of her like any other girl really. That's who she is, right?
Old 02-13-2015, 10:46 AM

does anyone ever feel like coming out doesn't really change much among you and others but you still feel the need to come out like: before we switch classes i want you to know that i'm gay
i mean, it might not be a good idea because they like spreading things around almost automatically + it's just weird with some people to start a conversation like 'hey i'm gay'...but you know they'll accept you (to at least the minimal extent) but still...

Tags
♤of♡s, alaska is a mermaid, am confuse but yolo, asher was here, cutie jasper <3, down with het, elliot is the best ever, elliot will u marry me, fuck trump, genderqueer, girls are yes, gsrm, homo-freaking-flexible, i <3 girls, i am ellio, i have a crush on u, i love elliot more stfu, once in slept w/ santa d:, shit am i gay, shut the fuck up, thanks 4 helping me out, trans & pan pride, u are not ellio im ellio, u go, yo i love everyone