Quantcast Gods NES - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home
Old 04-17-2010, 03:10 AM

Default Gods NES

Don't get your panties in a wad. I mean Mythology like. This is a world, and we rule it. I'm not being blasphemous.

RULES (Yay everybody loves rules! )
1. One god for each thing. Example, there can only be one god of the seas, one god of battle etc.
2. God or goddess. Females are allowed too.
3. Gods are totally immortal. So for once, guess what? You don't die! Woooo!
4. Limited to one character. If you don't like your god we'll banish him and you can have a new one born or something. But I'd like you to keep it limited to one change per person. I don't want this getting confusing.
5. You can base your god on a god from mythology, but you can't be that god exactly. For example you can be the god of the underworld, but you can't be Hades (Pluto).
6. Keep your title simple. If you're Arson god of fire, light and animals that's fine. But if you're Aquata goddess of water, wind, weather, life, babies, jellybeans and marshmallows, that's going a bit far. Remember there's one god per thing. Leave some for the rest of us!
7. Yes. You can take your wrath out on the mortals. You can cause war. You can spread famine. But know there will be one or two gods opposing you. But that's what makes it fun isn't it?
8. There will be one main god. Basically first come first served. If no one wants to be him/her then the character will be a general one.
9. Gods can change their form to anything. But you must have a usual appearance.
10. They can be as close to perfect as you want, I mean they're gods, but they must have some flaw. A weakness of some sort.

11. Entry form. Yes you must fill one out.
Name: Pyralis
God/Goddess: God
Of: Love and chaos
Usual Appearance: Tall, broad-shouldered, dark brown hair pulled back in a ponytail (shoulder-length), green eyes that get lighter when he's planning something, tan skin, grey tunic, gladiator style sandals (you know, the ones that lace up to your knees?). Carries a long bow and quiver of arrows as well as a small pouch.
Personality: Usually cocky, but loyal. Loves irking people and causing problems. His arrows are used for causing people to fall in love with the first person they see and in his pouch is a power that can make people blind to the truth. Is constantly upsetting the other gods and causing battles over trivial things among the mortals. Usually regrets his actions later on.

If anyone is willing to balance out this character as a sibling you're welcome to.

Last edited by Elfin-Maiden; 04-17-2010 at 03:18 AM.
Old 04-17-2010, 09:16 AM

Name: Eryth Bocheir (Bowshare)
God/Goddess: God
Of: Magic, Slaughter, and War
Appearance: Tall, black hair, deathly pale skin, stormy black-red eyes, mysterious scar on his cheek, usually carries his favored weapon, a quarterstaff that transforms a longsword with a stonehead at the bottom of the hilt.
Personality: Has a deep hatred for his half brother, barely speaks, intelligent, when angry, his black eyes turn red, mysterious

Last edited by Eric; 04-17-2010 at 10:25 AM.
Old 04-17-2010, 09:36 AM

Name: Agnes
God/Goddess: Goddess
Of: Time and Space
Usual Appearance: Long golden blonde hair usually in braid,(hip length), shadowy blue eyes, pale skin. Usually wears long white dress with silver hem, and silver sandals. Carries her scepter of white diamonds which controls time and space, wears a diamond necklace.
Personality: Practically always silent, she usually disappears to her garden of time. Is usually concentrating on controlling the atmosphere and occasionally freezing time to visit earth and sometimes bring back the gods and goddesses' long lost artifacts.
Old 04-17-2010, 09:37 AM

Yeah who's his half brother?

Last edited by ivory; 04-17-2010 at 09:41 AM.
Old 04-17-2010, 09:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric View Post
Has a deep hatred for his half brother
Who's his half-brother?
Old 04-17-2010, 10:27 AM

His half brother is Heilonius (Hileownius)
Old 04-17-2010, 10:29 AM

Ah, so that is who you meant. So when will we start?
Old 04-17-2010, 10:36 AM

Lets wait for more to join. It's only the three of us right now.
Old 04-17-2010, 10:37 AM

Yeah I agree, we do need more people to join.
Old 04-17-2010, 11:56 AM

Name: Roselyn
God/Goddess: Goddess
Of: Animals (preferably birds of prey or wolf related things), the moon, and Water (hehehe...)
Usual Appearence: Long brown hair, let down natuurally. Dark brown eyes, tall, skinny frame. More teenage like. Hates dresses.
Personality: She's calm, quiet, loyal. A girl maybe that would be beaten up in a school yard, but shows power all the same. She's not totally obediant, she's a bit on the michevious side.
Other: Mostly you can see her at night. She lives off the moonlight (kind of like the dragon in Dragon Rider).

Psst....Read Ascending. It's in my track.
and the best part? It's by my best friend, Rose.

Last edited by SilverRipple; 04-17-2010 at 01:29 PM.

Tags
greek mythology