Quantcast Wolf NES - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home
Old 11-25-2010, 12:26 AM

Cool Wolf NES

I don't know about you guys...but...I love wolves (NOT wolfs). And since I've never done a NES before...I MADE THIS!

Okay, here's the plot:
Several wolves have escaped from an extremely cruel and secretive animal testing lab. Leafos (pronounced Lea-FOSS) (my character) was able to start a chemical fire and burned the place down. Most of the cruel humans died in the fire.
And now, Leafos and her small unrelated pack members must find a suitable place to live, food, and a way to avoid the few humans that are searching for them.

Rules:
No cussing, killing off any characters (unless you consult ME first), and NO IMPOSSIBLE EVENTS (like: "And then it started raining tacos"). Only 2 characters per person.

I will announce when I think we have enough wolves to start.

If you would like a character, please fill out this form:

Name:
Age(in wolf years):
Build(OPTIONS: sleek+fast runner, muscular+good fighter, and/or thin):
Eye color/s(any):
Fur color/s(keep it realistic):
Coat Markings(optional):
Scars/Burns(optional):
Personality(descriptive please):
Abilities/Mutations from lab tests (nothing major like wings or a second head, something like telepathy or the ability to read) (2 per character please):
How they got to G.I.O.A.T. (Government Institution of Animal Testing):
Role in pack (male/female alpha, hunter, pup, elder [old wolf who gives advise], healer...):
Anything else? (optional):

HAVE FUN!

P.S. Leafos will either need someone to be her mate, OR a male to help lead the pack who always gets ticked off when he is called her "mate".
Old 11-25-2010, 12:31 AM

Name: Leafos
Build: sleek+fast runner AND somewhat musular
Eye color/s: cobalt
Fur color/s: ashy black
Coat Markings: leaf-shaped white star on her chest
Scars/Burns: has a scar over her right eye
Personality: A born leader, very serious, mature for her somewhat young age, strong for a female in body AND mind, quiet, can be very kind or very fierce, loves to look after the pups.
Abilities/Mutations from lab tests: Has the ablity to read and has a unusually good sense of smell.
How they got to G.I.O.A.T.: Was taken from her original parents shortly after her eyes opened.
Role in pack: Female Alpha
Old 11-25-2010, 12:58 AM

Location: en route to Mordor, punching my father, Voldemort, in the nose for not liking my Father's Day gift
Talking

Name: Seon(SAY-own)
Age(in wolf years): About the same as Leafos
Build(OPTIONS: sleek+fast runner, muscular+good fighter, and/or thin): Muscular+good fighter
Eye color/s(any): Green
Fur color/s(keep it realistic): (He’s a gray wolf) White by his feet, but it turns to black higher up(you can look at a picture of a gray wolf on Wikipedia)
Coat Markings(optional):
Scars/Burns(optional):
Personality(descriptive please): Generally silent, planning, serious, generally not much humor, plans ahead, doesn’t think about the past, only the present and future
Abilities/Mutations from lab tests (nothing major like wings or a second head, something like telepathy or the ability to read) (2 per character please): Telepathy, can quicken the healing process
How they got to G.I.O.A.T. (Government Institution of Animal Testing): Taken from his pack when he was still young, like Leafos
Role in pack (male/female alpha, hunter, pup, elder [old wolf who gives advise], healer…): 'a male to help lead the pack who always gets ticked off when he is called her "mate”.'

Just so you know, since I’m not sure, you use *s to show that it isn’t part of the story.

Die, vivisection.
Old 11-25-2010, 01:11 AM

Thanks for entering!!!
Also, I was wondering how you, like, "signaled" a part you write isn't part of the story. Thanks.
Old 11-25-2010, 01:33 AM

How young do you have to be to be considered a pup?
Old 11-25-2010, 01:35 AM

Pups (in human years) would be under a year old (making them from 0 to 9 in wolf years).
Old 11-25-2010, 01:38 AM

Smile

Name: Lillith
Age(in wolf years): 7
Build(OPTIONS: sleek+fast runner, muscular+good fighter, and/or thin): Thin
Eye color/s(any): always changing (this shall be explained!)
Fur color/s(keep it realistic): White. Pure, 100% white.
Coat Markings(optional):
Scars/Burns(optional):
Personality(descriptive please): Friendly, weird, not very serious, tries (and usually fails) to be funny, always the optimistic one, up beat and happy-go-lucky, highly annoying
Abilities/Mutations from lab tests (nothing major like wings or a second head, something like telepathy or the ability to read) (2 per character please): Can read (I can’t think of my own right now, sorry), eye color changes with mood
How they got to G.I.O.A.T. (Government Institution of Animal Testing): Went on a wild rampage in a zoo, was tranquilized, and brought to G.I.O.A.T.
Role in pack (male/female alpha, hunter, pup, elder [old wolf who gives advise], healer...): female pup
Old 11-25-2010, 01:41 AM

TANKIES!!! :3
Oh, and if you also want an adult character (or another pup one) you can have 2 characters (that's the limit).
Old 11-25-2010, 02:51 AM

Location: Gotham City, laughing in the Joker's face and being stalked by Robin
Default Awesome!!!!

This looks SO cool!!!

Name: Darkhaze

Build: Sleek, fast runner

Eye color: Dark purple

Fur color: Black. Pitch black. No other colors.

Coat Markings: None

Scars/Burns: A tiny part of Darkhaze's ear is missing. She got in a fight with a bobcat in the wild and barely survived.

Personality: Sweet, loyal, brave, smart

Abilities/Mutations from lab tests: The ability to see things a second before they happen and react a second faster. Also better scent than the rest of the pack.

How they got to G.I.O.A.T.: Darkhaze was an orphaned wolf pup. The scientists at G.I.O.A.T. found her, almost dead in the snow, and took her in. Once she was old enough, Darkhaze was tested on.

Role in pack: Hunter

Anything else: None
Old 11-25-2010, 09:09 AM

Name: Indira
Age(in wolf years): 16
Build(OPTIONS: sleek+fast runner, muscular+good fighter, and/or thin): sleek+fast runner
Eye color/s(any): Silvery blue
Fur color/s(keep it realistic): Pure white
Coat Markings(optional):
Scars/Burns(optional):
Personality(descriptive please): Cunning, hot-headed, independent, isn't afraid to speak up for what she believes in
Abilities/Mutations from lab tests (nothing major like wings or a second head, something like telepathy or the ability to read) (2 per character please): Was given extremely fast speed and can sense things (Animals behind her, when a wolf is about to die, ect.)
How they got to G.I.O.A.T. (Government Institution of Animal Testing): Unknown
Role in pack (male/female alpha, hunter, pup, elder [old wolf who gives advise], healer...): Hunter
Anything else? (optional): Is not fond of most males she collides with

Last edited by ivory; 11-27-2010 at 07:49 PM.

Tags
dead thread :(, nes, wolves