Quantcast Wolf NES - Page 2 - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home
Old 11-25-2010, 09:37 AM

Name: Morren
Age(in wolf years): 12
Build(OPTIONS: sleek+fast runner, muscular+good fighter, and/or thin): Thin, weak
Eye color/s(any): Difficult to look into, disturbing, discomforting, very pale grey.
Fur color/s(keep it realistic): Steely grey
Coat Markings(optional):
Scars/Burns(optional): His eyes are scarred, so he's blind
Personality(descriptive please): Very quiet, wise, but very weak and impaired. Feels guilty because he's a handicap to the pack, wants to be more helpful.
Abilities/Mutations from lab tests (nothing major like wings or a second head, something like telepathy or the ability to read) (2 per character please): Just very weak and impaired. Blind.
How they got to G.I.O.A.T. (Government Institution of Animal Testing): His pack was wiped out by distemper (I think that's rabies, right?) He used to be the alpha and was the only one left afterwards. Picked up by the GIOAT.
Role in pack (male/female alpha, hunter, pup, elder [old wolf who gives advise], healer...): Elder.
Anything else? (optional): I think he's one of those characters that could be "killed off" as a plot element. Just because of who he is and how he feels about his role in the pack.
Old 11-25-2010, 09:55 AM

Oh, Morren's supposed to be 20- something (probably 24). My computer won't let me edit it.

One more!
Name: Bailey
Age(in wolf years): 10
Build(OPTIONS: sleek+fast runner, muscular+good fighter, and/or thin): Muscular, good fighter
Eye color/s(any): Amber
Fur color/s(keep it realistic): Very dark grey
Coat Markings(optional): White Mask
PS: He's a wolf-dog hybrid. He looks very much like this: http://0.tqn.com/w/experts/Dogs-701/...dog-hybrid.jpg
Scars/Burns(optional):
Personality(descriptive please): Very loyal. Is more comfortable around humans. Likes to be around people. He's an outcast with the pack and doesn't understand some wolf customs. They're wary of him. One of them (Maybe Leafos?) is his friend, and that's kinda his lifeline. He can blend in in human towns or in the wild, so if they ever had to send a group member into a neighborhood or something he would be the one to go. Misses his previous owners very much. He's strong and can hold his own, but is very sensitive and doesn't like to fight.
Abilities/Mutations from lab tests (nothing major like wings or a second head, something like telepathy or the ability to read) (2 per character please):
How they got to G.I.O.A.T. (Government Institution of Animal Testing):
Role in pack (male/female alpha, hunter, pup, elder [old wolf who gives advise], healer...): He used to be owned by a very kind human, but was taken away from her because he is part wolf.
Anything else? (optional):
Old 11-25-2010, 10:01 AM

Sorry. This is my first time on WB. Won't let me edit it (still) so I'm finishing up in a new post:

How they got to G.I.O.A.T. (Government Institution of Animal Testing): Like I said, he was owned by a very kind human but was taken away and brought to GIOAT because he's part- wolf. I put that in the wrong section before. Sorry.
Role in pack (male/female alpha, hunter, pup, elder [old wolf who gives advise], healer...): Hunter.
Anything else? (optional): He's very submissive and would never dream of challenging the alpha. While he is strong, his inexperience makes it difficult for him to hunt and stuff. He makes a lot of mistakes and needs to be taught most things.
Old 11-25-2010, 10:04 AM

Default Nes Wolf Thing

name: Fawken
build:sleek+fast runner
eye color: grayish blue eyes
fur color: black nothing other than that
coat markings: a black spot in the middle of her forehead that looks like a diamond
scars/burns: some of her tail was bitten of by a fox when she was a small wolf cub
personalty: smart, brave, friendly ,funny, troublemaker
abilities: talk like different people and can hear peoples' thoughts
how she got to G.I.O.T. : her pack abandoned her when she almost set fire to their home when she was a pup and the people from G.I.O.T. found her
role: female hunter
Other: she could cause something bad to happen.

Last edited by halebop; 11-25-2010 at 10:50 AM.
Old 11-25-2010, 10:52 AM

Exclamation This is awesome!!!!!

coat markings: a black spot in the middle of her forehead that looks like a diamond
scars/burns: some of her tail was bitten of by a fox when she was a small wolf cub
how she got to G.I.O.T. : her pack abandoned her when she almost set fire to their home when she was a pup and the people from G.I.O.T. found her
Other: she could cause something bad to happen.[/quote]
Old 11-25-2010, 10:54 AM

Exclamation This is awesome!!!!!

Other: she could cause something bad to happen.
Old 11-25-2010, 01:51 PM

Thank you everyone!!!

I had NO IDEA everyone would sign up so fast!!!!

ALL WE NEED NOW IS ONE MORE PUP (not cub; the correct term is "pup")!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by TheAshWolf; 11-25-2010 at 02:22 PM.
Old 11-25-2010, 02:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by missmaple View Post
Name: Morren
Age(in wolf years): 12
Just so you know, if he's going to be an Elder, he would have to be 55 to 60 in wolf years (9 or 10 in human years)
Old 11-25-2010, 03:14 PM

Name: Lillian (sister of Lillith)
Build: Thin
Eye color/s: One brown, one blue
Fur color/s: goldish brown
Coat Markings(optional): random patches of dark brown fur
Scars/Burns(optional):
Personality(descriptive please): Careful, questioning, doubtful, always afraid, her sister is no help whatsoever, tries to be brave, but never is
Abilities/Mutations from lab tests: Can tell if someone is lying, super-sonic hearing
How they got to G.I.O.A.T.: Bit a human seven times on his right hand for touching her sister
Role in pack: female pup
Anything else? (optional):
Old 11-25-2010, 03:27 PM

Name: Sprogg
Build: Muscular and good fighter
Eye color(s): Left eye is a very dark green with blue flecks and right eye is a rusty brown, but changes to a light purple when she's REALLY mad
Fur color(s): Snowy white
Coat markings: Her paws, tail and ears have orange tips and she has a few black spots on her back
Scars/burns: She has one large scar that goes across her right eye
Personality: Very sarcastic and arrogant, cold-hearted, cunning, vicious, sly, hateful and negative, trouble-maker, brave and daring, cunning, fierce, kind of dwells on the past a lot, serious, manipulative
Abilities/mutations from lab tests: Can read minds
How they got to G.I.O.A.T. (Government Institution of Animal Testing): For months they where tracking her and her pack. Slowly, they killed off everyone in her pack. They kept her under watch for a while and then they captured her.
Role in pack: She doesn't really have one. More like she just does as she wishes and wonders about. Mostly she hunts but she's often found just walking around alone.
Other: None, really...

Tags
dead thread :(, nes, wolves