Quantcast The Girly Thread! - Page 2 - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Outside Life > Free advice
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-22-2011, 10:13 PM
Caleigh

Wow....you're REALLY girly. I'd rather throw fresh horse manure at my best friend, than say, paint my toenails. I'd rather wear regular jeans instead of skinny jeans. I absolutely can't STAND skirts and dresses....I hate brushing my hair. Most of the time I just throw my hair back into a ponytail and pin my bangs up. I love going four wheeler riding and I love running around barefoot. I still don't understand why there are so many different shampoos and conditionors...and why do girls wear makeup? It's just a hassle to get off. Do they wear it because of their peers, crushes, or what? And why are most girls obsessed with Aeropostale and Hollister and all of those other stores? What ever happened to GAP? What are the benefits of being girly?
Old 07-22-2011, 10:19 PM

Location: A pirate vessel, a Grecian paradise, a princess castle, a Victorian ball - anywhere romantic!

Looking cute, feeling cute, being cute.
I hate Aeropostale and Hollister, if you want real fashion, go to Forever21. And it's not like you CHOOSE to be girly, it's just who you are. And I like make-up because it improves my natural beauty. And there are a lot of different shampoos and conditioners because each girl is different and has different hair needs. And yes, I do wear makeup because of everybody else, but also because I like to look into the mirror and be really satisfied with what I see. It's for myself more than for anyone else.
[Smiles, kisses Will, dramatic music, HAPPILY EVER AFTER (until they have to save the day again)!!!]

With inky love, Rose <3

CLICK HERE CLICK HERE CLICK HERE CLICK HERE
Old 07-22-2011, 10:20 PM

Location: Stalking in the silence; listening to your tortured dreams.

Wow, someone doesn't sound full of herself at all. Lol.

We lie best when we lie to ourselves. ~ It; Stephen King.
Old 07-22-2011, 10:22 PM
Caleigh

Quote:
Originally Posted by RosiePie07 View Post
Looking cute, feeling cute, being cute.
I hate Aeropostale and Hollister, if you want real fashion, go to Forever21. And it's not like you CHOOSE to be girly, it's just who you are. And I like make-up because it improves my natural beauty. And there are a lot of different shampoos and conditioners because each girl is different and has different hair needs. And yes, I do wear makeup because of everybody else, but also because I like to look into the mirror and be really satisfied with what I see. It's for myself more than for anyone else.
So I see... I don't think I'm really much of a girly girl...maybe like 2% of me is girly, because I have three Aeropostale shirts...but I didn't buy them...they were a gift. So...ummm...I'm guessing everyone in seventh grade is going to be girly...so...ummm...how does someone like ME become more girly?
Old 07-22-2011, 10:26 PM

Location: A pirate vessel, a Grecian paradise, a princess castle, a Victorian ball - anywhere romantic!

I am full of myself.
But if you don't want to be girly, you don't have to be. It's not mandatory that you be girly once you get into middle school, just be you!
But if you really want to, I'd say start small - wear a skirt and some lipgloss and mascara and wear your hair down your first day of school, just do little things on special occasions and see if you like it, but still be true to yourself, because that the MOST important thing.
[Smiles, kisses Will, dramatic music, HAPPILY EVER AFTER (until they have to save the day again)!!!]

With inky love, Rose <3

Old 07-22-2011, 10:26 PM
Caleigh

Quote:
Originally Posted by RosiePie07 View Post
I am full of myself.
But if you don't want to be girly, you don't have to be. It's not mandatory that you be girly once you get into middle school, just be you!
But if you really want to, I'd say start small - wear a skirt and some lipgloss and mascara and wear your hair down your first day of school, just do little things on special occasions and see if you like it, but still be true to yourself, because that the MOST important thing.
Mkay...but I don't think we're allowed to wear skirts at my school.
Old 07-22-2011, 10:29 PM

Really? Oh, weird...Well, still. You get my drift.

With inky love, Rose <3

Old 07-22-2011, 10:30 PM
Caleigh

Yeah....my school is very weird...like...extremely weird.
Old 07-22-2011, 10:35 PM

So is our school. But a good weird, Right Rosie?

Psst....Read Ascending. It's in my track.
and the best part? It's by my best friend, Rose.
Old 07-22-2011, 10:42 PM

It's rare to see me not wearing American Eagle -- I guess I just feel more confident when I wear cute clothes. I only wear mascara, because my eyelashes are ridiculously short and thin, but I don't feel weird when I'm not wearing it either... I don't know, I feel more confident about going out in public when I look nice

Caleigh: I think that you don't need to become girly -- if your happy with how you dress and look and all that jazz, then you shouldn't change for the sake of everybody else

~Bambi!

Last edited by AmberLee; 07-22-2011 at 10:45 PM.

Tags
& the clock hits twelve, blehehehe. highlights., bodily fluids, christina ricci rocks, confused. wht's with <3s?, dude just stop, emma <3's sagar, emma + lst, emma + sandy = <3..., emma louveees lst, emma+gerardsmexyvoice=<3, emmalyce + lst = <3, girlyness and nonsense, ialwaysthoughtlstwasagirl, intruments of torture, iwillneverfessup, lstisntwithemma, lstiswithss, oh why, omnomnom, shampoo, stop trollin us, trends, we're all beautiful <3, y is lst+emmalyce there?