Quantcast Friends-Fighting-Troubles! - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Outside Life > Free advice
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-14-2009, 10:05 PM

Send a message via MSN to -snowfire-
Default Friends-Fighting-Troubles!

Alright so i have these two friends right and they are besties, but at the moment they're fighting over something really really really REALLY REALLY *breath* REALLY REALLY REALLYY silly. I mean, there are many things to fight about but that shouldn't be one of them. So now they're not talking to each other and it's getting pretty annoying and i know that they're going to become friends again hopefully sooner rather than later but they're both in that really annoying circle of "it's her fault" and 'no it's HER fault' or 'she's not talking to ME' and 'shes not talking to me!' and yeah.

Soooo...what would you say to them??

Last edited by -snowfire-; 03-14-2009 at 10:25 PM.
Old 03-14-2009, 10:14 PM

Hmmm, sounds like you're in a dilemma, Cass.

If I were you, I don't think I'd butt in......I'd let them figure it out for themselves... Because, more than likely, you getting caught up in it might make them hate YOU too. And you don't want that....

I mean, if they're not talking to each other, it mustn't seem like a silly reason to them. Maybe you should just lay off and see how it plays out if you know they're going to become friends again....

But I don't know. It's up to you.

Last edited by Lauren; 03-14-2009 at 10:29 PM.
Old 03-15-2009, 01:53 AM

Well if they're in the 'she's not talking to me' circle, why don't you tell one of them, if not both, that the other friend is perfectly willing to talk but won't because of said fight.

And I've no clue...
Old 03-16-2009, 09:19 PM

Exclamation

I would just leave both of them alone until they sort it out themselves. If the problem gets even worse and they get into trouble during school for talking to each other about it. If you're involved, you could get in trouble too. But if you do get involved, know what you're getting into. Yet if it's only one of those "temporary and ridiculous" arguments, it should be over soon. They'll probably make up, but if it gets bad enough so that you have to be the messenger between the two, you know you have to get involved, but go over what you're going to say to the two. I hope this helped...
Old 03-16-2009, 09:41 PM

Okay, like what Writingcats (sorry, don't know your real name) said, don't become a messenger. That's the worst position you could possibly be in. For now, let them handle everything themselves. Do you have some other friends you hang out with? Hang out with your other friends and ignore those 2 bickerers until everything is calm again. If you get impatient, tell them how you feel.