Quantcast Character Name Game - Page 2 - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Outside Life > Randomize
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-09-2016, 05:49 PM

Wilma is a wallflower that isn't drop dead gorgeous but is quite pretty, however she doesn't believe anybody likes her. She hangs around the library and thinks that the Latin kid is good-looking, but is too shy to walk up and say hi.

Tell me about Breck.

-i found, amber run
Old 05-09-2016, 09:33 PM

Breck is a stuck-up football jock jerk, who is rude and nasty, yet everyone likes him because he bribes people. His parents are millionaires. He has no good looks, but everyone's in for the money, right?

Tell me about Johanna.
Old 05-09-2016, 10:15 PM

Johanna is a tomboy who is very insecure on the inside, though she tires not to let it show. She once lied that she was bisexual, and when people discovered her real motives, she has since gotten a bad reputation.

Tell me about Millicent.
Old 05-09-2016, 11:37 PM

Millicent is a sweet little girl who loves everyone and couldn't hurt a fly. She's nice to everything, even inanimate objects but she's always bullied at school because of her looks. The older she gets the worse the bullying gets. Eventually some popular guy asks her out and she says no because she's in love with someone else so he spreads terrible rumors about her and no one will go near her, even the teachers avoid her. But Millicent is still a little angel and refuses to think that anyone is bad and deserves to die. So when a murderer breaks into the school and tries to shoot one of her classmates she sacrifices herself to save them, even though it was one of the people who constantly bullied her.

Tell me about Sam
Old 05-10-2016, 12:09 AM

Sam is a small, redheaded girl who has been captured by the oligarchy government. They're trying to slowly brainwash her, but she won't have a bit of it. She's blunt, rude, knows how to handle herself, and is generally boss.

Tell me about Aksinya.

-i found, amber run
Old 05-10-2016, 09:24 PM

Aksinya is a quieter one, but who's unafraid of socializing and people. Generous and welcoming without having to cultivate it, easy with all types of people and an excellent listener. Attuned to the subtle things of people, and inttuitive. Willowly and tan, hair just the length to gather in the tiniest of ponytails with those bits that always come out and have to be tucked behind ears and are super soft.

Tell me about Coinneach
Old 05-10-2016, 09:50 PM

Coinneach is a disturbing brat that walks around like he owns the place. Everyone thinks he's 'it', but honestly, he's a jerk. Even the teachers he kissed up to know that he's bad news.

Tell me about Ocean.
Old 05-10-2016, 10:18 PM

He looks like that stereo typical surfer dude-- If you gave him an undercut and dumped him in a bucket of emo. Though he is not a water obsessed lovely who wears a swim suit under his clothes like Haru, he swims competitively like hell in the water. Boys cringe when they find out they're in the same heat as him. Most people don't know and wouldn't think it by the trap and dubstep he listens to, but they also mistake bass of trap for really loud orchestral music's bass. He kisses people to piss them off an never gets in trouble.

Tell me about Zephyr
Old 05-12-2016, 10:07 PM

Zephyr is a quiet girl who goes by Zeph. Zeph doesn't like her name because no one could ever pronounce it or spell it. She's been really sad since kindergarten and when she was in high school, she finally felt okay because her eccentric reading teacher was Grecian and told her what a beautiful name she had.
Old 05-13-2016, 01:38 AM

.....what name is next?

Tags
ㅋㅋㅋ, characters, games, hooray, idk what to tag this, madelyn is cool!