Quantcast Character Name Game - Page 3 - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Outside Life > Randomize
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-13-2016, 09:04 AM

Oh, oops. Okay, tell me about America.
Old 05-13-2016, 11:27 AM

America is a bold feminist who isn't afraid to speak her mind. She was five when her mother was killed in a car crash and her father was arrested so she lives with her aunt and uncle. She's not the brightest child but she definitely has her own opinion and won't let herself get pushed around (which has caused trouble with bullies a number of times) and is very loud.

Tell me about Norah (I just want to see what you guys come up for this ;P)
Old 05-13-2016, 12:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steampunk View Post
America is a bold feminist who isn't afraid to speak her mind. She was five when her mother was killed in a car crash and her father was arrested so she lives with her aunt and uncle. She's not the brightest child but she definitely has her own opinion and won't let herself get pushed around (which has caused trouble with bullies a number of times) and is very loud.

Tell me about Norah (I just want to see what you guys come up for this ;P)
The name sounds like fire, mostly because "Nor" is "fire" in Sindarin, so Norah is a fiery name to me. Norah has red hair, and exudes power. Whether that's because of what she looks like or because she has real power, I don't know. Generally she doesn't take anything from anybody, and is dignified and proud, and does not take embarrassment from anybody.

Tell me about Harlow.

-i found, amber run
Old 05-13-2016, 12:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gracithe1andonly View Post
The name sounds like fire, mostly because "Nor" is "fire" in Sindarin, so Norah is a fiery name to me. Norah has red hair, and exudes power. Whether that's because of what she looks like or because she has real power, I don't know. Generally she doesn't take anything from anybody, and is dignified and proud, and does not take embarrassment from anybody.

Tell me about Harlow.
Ha ha that's mostly nothing like me. It was interesting to see what my name sounds like to you tho
Old 05-13-2016, 02:17 PM

Harlow is a girl with bright sandy blonde hair and big blue eyes like a crystalline sapphire and a bright smile. She spends most of her time outside and sees the good in everything. She's very kind and loves nature.

Tell me about Faith.
Old 05-13-2016, 04:06 PM

Faith is a very tall, very outspoken girl, with dark brown loose curls that hang to her collarbone and almost black eyes. She has medium olive skin, and a few random freckles dotted on her face. She dresses mostly in long skirts and dresses, and honestly doesn't care what other people think ever. She has quite a few good friends, and they all love to wander around after school together. Faith smiles a good deal, but never with teeth showing. Faith is a also a very good singer, and quite a good student.
Tell me about Nola
Old 05-13-2016, 05:46 PM

Nola is a girl with light fair skin, light orange hair, light greenish grey eyes and a pearly-white smile. She is fair to everyone, and everyone always goes to her for advice. In other words, people just think she's plain awesome.

Tell me about Lia.
Old 07-26-2017, 01:56 PM

Lia is a cute transgender girl with warm caramel hair and dark blue eyes. Her skin is tanned and sprinkled with freckles. She plays fiddle competitively and has an older brother who does too.

She lives in a trailer in a sketchy part of town, but she tries to hide that fact and never let's anyone come over for fear of their judgement. She has an Iranian boyfriend and they are adorkably in love, they're still in the honeymoon phase. Her uncle is a nightguard at a big arena which is one of her favourite places in the world. Sometimes she'll take one or two close friends for a midnight picnic, and sometimes she goes alone and sits up high in the bleachers, thinking.

Now tell me about Peresiphayne.
Down and out and missing home

(So beat a little louder now
I can't hear you anymore)
-Barns Courntey
Old 07-26-2017, 03:26 PM

Perisiphayne is a thirteen year old girl with the long brown French braids. She has sea green eyes and very long eyelashes. She has straight teeth and a dazzling smile. She's tall with long legs.

She has no siblings and lives with her grandmother, the result of being an orphan. 'Happy' and 'always smiling'.

Tell me about Jullaly.

Sometimes you need to stop flapping your wings and soar
Old 07-27-2017, 03:16 PM

Jullaly has chest length ginger hair with layers and bright blue eyes. She's got a bit of freckles on her nose, cheeks, and shoulders and loves the summertime. She lives in California and loves fashion. Her dream is to become a fashion designer someday even though her father was a failed fashion designer and divorced her mother. She still loves him though and is very pure. She believes that everyone deserves to be loved and has a lot of friends. Jullaly is funny and artistic and clever. She is very sweet and childish.

Tell me about Grant.

will i ever be more than i've always been

tap, tap, tapping on the glass

Waving through a window

Tags
ㅋㅋㅋ, characters, games, hooray, idk what to tag this, madelyn is cool!